War with A-ZL! - Area For Ze Lulz!!

DeletedUser

I'm informing The World that we MSQ declared war on A-ZL!
it's nothing big actually, still fighting with area as before :p

war is going 5 days now
here's stats
[spoil]
aFxe.png

[/spoil]

to other tribes I want say: don't be scared, just plan OPs and burn your nukes, I don't see any point now on waiting for something, it's obvious that if nothing will change then A-ZL! will eat up everyone...

by the way area, thanks for ODD :)

DeletedUser

That is mostly big bad me, actually with MSQ I have always been their target. I doubt it matters what tribe I am in.
Nice to see me now becoming a pnp item and thankyou for the ODD too.

Side 1:
Players: ollie.
Side 2:
Tribes: MSQ

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 9
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,758
Side 2: 82,943
Difference: 56,185

chart

DeletedUser

well, yes... because we've largest front with you :p

map
[spoil]
Blue - MSQ
Red - ollie.
en55

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

dear little noob duke of a random rim tribe :)

forgive me for interrupting your fun. but just becuz you declared a war on A-4LZ dont mean they consider it a war. to them you are just another noisy food......

DeletedUser4587

dear little noob duke of a random rim tribe :)

forgive me for interrupting your fun. but just becuz you declared a war on A-4LZ dont mean they consider it a war. to them you are just another noisy food......

MSQ and area were at war a month or so before the merge of area and 4zl, so it's not quite as inconsequential as you might think.

DeletedUser

you can pull the history away , for a tribe with size of A-4ZL , msq with 2mil is nothing but food.... pretty simple.

DeletedUser

you can pull the history away , for a tribe with size of A-4ZL , msq with 2mil is nothing but food.... pretty simple.

This. If you were like 1/3 of their size, maybe, just maybe, 4zl? would consider it thats only if your tribe is uber active and experienced but heh, you said it, what are you waiting for to attack them ? Just attack now and don't waste your time on the world, just making things go a little faster :) But hey, i haven't been on the world for 3 months at least so excuse me if i said anything wrong :p

Oh Sarah, nice sig :D

DeletedUser

MSQ and area were at war a month or so before the merge of area and 4zl, so it's not quite as inconsequential as you might think.

I believe that the strategy was to declare in conjunction with an organized operation in the hopes that they could conquer more vils than us long enough to post the stats and make an effective PnP.

i think this was a very good strategy, and they are executing very well. Most of our accounts are bigger than their entire tribe, so they can strike anywhere, but we must attack a small front with morale penalties and likely external support.

Seeing as how 60/69 of our players have no stake in K22, it will not be a matter of A4ZL vs MSQ, but rather meigou, ollie. and Smilined1 vs MSQ, which is still at least a 3:1 vils war.

No doubt the few remaining in MSQ are active, canny and tactically good players. If they were a real sized tribe, they would be great. But they are not. So now we (the NW corner of former AREA) must strike back. And bring about the inevitable.

DeletedUser

11 days in war...

I can't believe it's you JQT saying that, but it's so true, except that part about PNP, we didn't have and still don't have any intentions about it

to Hawk.Eye and others: I really don't care what you're saying or thinking about me or MSQ and I'm really enjoying this game and war, can't always win, but I can loose with fun :p btw if we would be food wouldn't we be eaten already?

war now is slowly going for 11 days and actually nothing much have happened, but I like few things
in 11 days of war
[spoil]

• got 5x Defender of the day, You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 27.10.2011 (406.511 units)!
  • got 2x Attacker of the day, You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 18.10.2011 (248.061 units)!
  • overpassed ollie. in ODD, now gaining rank #2 in ODD :p (and rank #3 in OD also isn't bad)
  • Killed a lot of nobles, not sure how many since war, but currently it's total 195 nobles killed
  • MSQ rank #5 in ODD and #6 in OD
[/spoil]

current war stats
[spoil]
aUwK.png

[/spoil]

PS. thanks to a lot of players that helped us (they know who they are), including A-4ZL! for their "great" attacks and I think maybe there even was some kind of OP :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Add in what we had as area and they aren't doing so well.

Come on now Dan, you only went after inactive players, this is the first time you have tried an "op" on a active player and to be fair "area" did not do very well at all on davispuh. :icon_rolleyes:

.dan.101

Come on now Dan, you only went after inactive players, this is the first time you have tried an "op" on a active player and to be fair "area" did not do very well at all on davispuh. :icon_rolleyes:

Come on now Joanne, ollie., John, Jedi, Max (ish?) were involved. With your outside support and morale advantage? If you want to check an "op" check Liwu.

DeletedUser

what can I say Dan!

I am happy on how our "small" tribe is panning out.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

and also Dan wasn't liwu629 another quitter after you took like 2 of his villages?

Personal text
Thx area !

time to leave this game .

.dan.101

and also Dan wasn't liwu629 another quitter after you took like 2 of his villages?

Personal text
Thx area !

time to leave this game .

Had that up for ages. Afaik (I didn't take part in the OP) he/she was active.