War with A-ZL! - Area For Ze Lulz!!

DeletedUser

you do realize that was sarcastic. no one stays 15h on tw daily.

really, noone? :icon_neutral:

harpurs: don't mind you're catting your vils, when you quit, we probably just let your barbs sit there, while we noble all of your old allies first. Then if all player controlled vils in the North-West are ours, we MIGHT noble some of your barbs.

or better yet, we let some of your old allies noble and rebuild your barbs first! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you do realize that was sarcastic. no one stays 15h on tw daily.
well, actually it's not true, I did that few times and also I bet I'm not only one... of course when you're not on front and deep in tribe's core you can just do nothing and watch queues
(that's why TW takes a lot of time, dodging, backtiming and so)

btw what an irony, top #2 rank ODD and #2 ODA both accs banned :D
soon in K22/K23 will be 429 barb villages with 6k+ points :icon_biggrin:

happy nobling ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG I am so happy the way I ended this world, area you have been taken for a mug, Alvis you are a legend :icon_wink:

thats it from me now, I have done what I needed to do (wave)

DeletedUser

OMG I am so happy the way I ended this world, area you have been taken for a mug, Alvis you are a legend :icon_wink:

thats it from me now, I have done what I needed to do (wave)

Don't let the door hit ya..

DeletedUser

oh you sound very bitter matey, please don't be mad it's only a game :icon_rolleyes:

I don't have anything to be bitter about. Just get excited when another noob bows out.

Especially noobs from the "mighty" Msq

DeletedUser

I don't have anything to be bitter about. Just get excited when another noob bows out.

Especially noobs from the "mighty" Msq

yes okay, you keep telling ya self that and you will believe it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

actually she is funny how hard tries to make us think she is happy while losing :p

sayonara baby ;)

.dan.101

So the final act of Mad"The tables will turn"Squad was to get two accounts banned.

#winning.

DeletedUser

you lot are so funny, I can tell you are really mad in side, lets face it we screwed you over, also when MSQ is no longer won't it say you lost that war?

love it (rofl)

.dan.101

you lot are so funny, I can tell you are really mad in side, lets face it we screwed you over, also when MSQ is no longer won't it say you lost that war?

love it (rofl)

Mad? Alvis had been inactive for a while, the barbs will put up more of a fight than most of you lot anyway. "Screwed over" we were not.

And who cares? It said we lost the war against Motive while as area, I beg to differ.

#winning.

Jedi Obi Wan

@david,harpurs

You are just like all the other players we rimmed.Days after we started an op, suddently some "issues" poped up and you either quit or got banned.The only reason you survived so long in this world it's because you were to far from us,there was allways someone between us (Y.U.N.O ; otioti ; JohCossie ; originalname etc.).
Now, when there is nothing between us, you quit (just like everybody)

DeletedUser

@david,harpurs

You are just like all the other players we rimmed.Days after we started an op, suddently some "issues" poped up and you either quit or got banned.The only reason you survived so long in this world it's because you were to far from us,there was allways someone between us (Y.U.N.O ; otioti ; JohCossie ; originalname etc.).
Now, when there is nothing between us, you quit (just like everybody)

Everyone has real life issues when they get op'd. Kind of pathetic. Just fess up and say you couldn't handle it.

DeletedUser

you lot are so funny, I can tell you are really mad in side, lets face it we screwed you over

you were looking in the mirror when you said that I hope :D

DeletedUser

Duration of war: 22 days 18:50:53
RIP
brutal
jeric
barang
harps
davis
alvis

MSQ game over

maybe....... 0.o, u know the saying "don't shoot till u see the whites of their eyes" yeah well, when the barbs appear, then it's over and we will celebrate a deserved victory.

like Fray and Horde, MSQ leave the world red faced and a lesson learnt on morals of the game, more than actually playing the game.

DeletedUser

okay guys I surrender you got me, rimmed me, I quit because area are just the best.

today I hit the delete button, can't be arsed anymore, I have had my fun this is definitely the last goodbye (wave)