War with LOL

• Thread starter DeletedUser3967
  • Start date

DeletedUser3967

As requested in another thread, please feel free to flame about the HOT-E, HOT-H, Fusion vs LOL war.

For those who don't know, LOL are former members of L3GION/Munch + a few Onfire recruits.

HOT was in an open war with L3GION until they disbanded. Before that, members of Munch were threatened by L3GION to join them... in which they complied.

When L3GION disbanded, HOT-E & Fusion offered sanctuary to many members and welcomed them into our family. Not too long after that, LOL was created by Blitzaxe. HOT was set as an NAP by Blitz, without our knowledge, it was only because GreenCatapillar of LOL was disappointed as my villages looked juicy and he couldn't attack because of this NAP. I then approached Blitz and had a short discussion about it. It was agreed, briefly that this NAP would remain in play.

Then, just a couple of days ago, LOL launched multiple attacks on HOT all over K46. They had prepared nobles, nukes, targets. HOT expected these attacks, as we and certainly I didn't trust them, but not that quick. They took us by surprise, nobled several members of HOT.

It was a shock to the system as HOT was still working out the logistics with HOT-V & HOT-H joining the family. To say the least, HOT has responded greatly. We may be a family tribe and many may dislike, or hate family tribes (Generally i'm in the same boat on other worlds), but we have a great leadership, we have some great players and whether anyone likes it or not, HOT is going to be a success.

HOT has recently started fighting back against LOL, against it's big members, Cat Master, RumFastRumFar (who was recruited from Onfire)... HOT will not stop until the members of LOL are removed from this world.

LOL are deceitful, untrustworthy, disloyal, disrespectful and are without honour. They are not be trusted.

We may not be the top tribe of tribes and we may not have the best players of players, but as a team, we'll prove to everyone we're one of the best.

Thankyou.
DTATDM

DeletedUser

Thanks, this war really needed a proper thread to discuss it.

I wish both sides good luck.

DeletedUser

im rooting for lol cause theyre farther away from me so they wont be a problem for a while. But either way idc who wins all that much good luck update the war status every once and a while

DeletedUser

We at o_o are spectating the war. Sadly most of our people are too far away to participate in LoL's downfall just yet. However we disliked both Munch and the legion family, when they merged them into one tribe it was just too good of a show to pass up.

DeletedUser103537

For one thing they have one person in the tribe that was previously in onfire he had his forum privs changed cause we did not trust him. We believed he could have been a spy. There was only one. They have asked us to join the war but I don't like them truthfully for recruiting off my members both sides have asked. I don't like either side truthfully a few tribes on the one side I like. I don't like a few though. So to say they have a lot of onfire recruits would be a lie they have one that we thought was a spy.

DeletedUser3967

So it's a coincidence that as soon as LOL open attacks on HOT, RumFastRumFar switches sides. I couldn't care less, he's being handled, as will all other LOL players, in time.

hanibalii

So it's a coincidence that as soon as LOL open attacks on HOT, RumFastRumFar switches sides. I couldn't care less, he's being handled, as will all other LOL players, in time.

I used to play RumFastRumfar, but I stopped about a month ago. To confirm, my co changed the pass. Rum (played by aaron) started spying on OnFire, and making decisions behind OnFire's back. OnFire is in no way related to this, other than Aaron's mistake in leaving. He chose that time to place OnFire under the guns, and by believing it you're just fulfilling the will of a cheater.

DeletedUser3967

I used to play RumFastRumfar, but I stopped about a month ago. To confirm, my co changed the pass. Rum (played by aaron) started spying on OnFire, and making decisions behind OnFire's back. OnFire is in no way related to this, other than Aaron's mistake in leaving. He chose that time to place OnFire under the guns, and by believing it you're just fulfilling the will of a cheater.

Thanks for clearing that up.

DeletedUser106241

Considering DTATDM's history, he will snake HOT and jump ship soon. Poor guys... Considering how early this world is, this is just hindering you guys growth, keep up the good work. Please can a bunch of noobs declare on where? to slow down there growth aswell?

DeletedUser

Considering DTATDM's history, he will snake HOT and jump ship soon. Poor guys...

Like he has a track record of doing that? In the 5 years I've known him he has never done that to the tribe he is affiliated with. I should know I have been a member of 2 of his tribes that he has lead.

Oh I see, you are butt hurt that he joined your enemy on 62. Well I think you will find HOT jumped ship on 62 all together to concentrate on 64(Rim tribes aren't appealing to us.) and DTA stayed.

Tornado4117

As requested in another thread, please feel free to flame about the HOT-E, HOT-H, Fusion vs LOL war.

For those who don't know, LOL are former members of L3GION/Munch + a few Onfire recruits.

HOT was in an open war with L3GION until they disbanded. Before that, members of Munch were threatened by L3GION to join them... in which they complied.

When L3GION disbanded, HOT-E & Fusion offered sanctuary to many members and welcomed them into our family. Not too long after that, LOL was created by Blitzaxe. HOT was set as an NAP by Blitz, without our knowledge, it was only because GreenCatapillar of LOL was disappointed as my villages looked juicy and he couldn't attack because of this NAP. I then approached Blitz and had a short discussion about it. It was agreed, briefly that this NAP would remain in play.

Then, just a couple of days ago, LOL launched multiple attacks on HOT all over K46. They had prepared nobles, nukes, targets. HOT expected these attacks, as we and certainly I didn't trust them, but not that quick. They took us by surprise, nobled several members of HOT.

It was a shock to the system as HOT was still working out the logistics with HOT-V & HOT-H joining the family. To say the least, HOT has responded greatly. We may be a family tribe and many may dislike, or hate family tribes (Generally i'm in the same boat on other worlds), but we have a great leadership, we have some great players and whether anyone likes it or not, HOT is going to be a success.

HOT has recently started fighting back against LOL, against it's big members, Cat Master, RumFastRumFar (who was recruited from Onfire)... HOT will not stop until the members of LOL are removed from this world.

LOL are deceitful, untrustworthy, disloyal, disrespectful and are without honour. They are not be trusted.

We may not be the top tribe of tribes and we may not have the best players of players, but as a team, we'll prove to everyone we're one of the best.

Thankyou.
DTATDM

Instead of those family members calling themselves HOT-V and HOT-H, why didn't you just let them give themselves other random names and called yourselves BLOC? Stroke of genius :)

On a serious note, good luck. No doubt you'll come out on top.

DeletedUser106241

The stats:

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: HOT, HOT-E, HOT-H, HOT-V, FuSiOn
Side 2:
Tribes: LoL

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 108
Side 2: 35
Difference: 73

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 234,458
Side 2: 107,009
Difference: 127,449

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,689
Side 2: 20,795
Difference: 4,106

chart

As of: 00:22 ST 03/09/2012
[/spoil]

Wow, you guys are so pro, gang-banging a tribe, and failing....

RankTagPoints of best 40Total PointsMembersAverage points per memberVillages Average points per village
11FuSiOn407,508 442,020489,2091233,594
24HOT335,327354,883497,243983,621
38HOT-E246,177248,007475,277803,100
46HOT-V217,864228,801464,974713,223
65HOT-H151,890153,400463,335622,474
Totals:--1,358,7661,426,3112366,0444343,286
10LoL445,836452,6494210,7771074,230
Difference--912,930973,6621944733327944

DeletedUser

Read the OP, you tool.

It was a shock to the system as HOT was still working out the logistics with HOT-V & HOT-H joining the family.

DeletedUser

Here are some stats with some relevance;

Side 1:
Tribes: FuSiOn, HOT-E, HOT-H
Side 2:
Tribes: LoL

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,424
Side 2: 15,102
Difference: 8,322

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,344
Side 2: 3,122
Difference: 10,222

chart

I've also removed HOT and HOT-V as we share no borders with LoL.

It's early days stats suck at this stage, you can make them look however you want the declaration isn't even 48 hours old.

DeletedUser

I personally liked how L3GION fell, and LoL was formed. I do not know about them being deceitful and such.. But they have invited a number of players in the area who were from other tribes. Anyway, goodluck to both sides :)

big092701

Wow, you guys are so pro, gang-banging a tribe, and failing....

Its easy for a tribe to prepare, then start attacks, with nobles ready. We had no reason to be in that "Phase" so it caught us off guard.

Now that their initial waves have passed, and we have scouted 75% of their tribe, and found them to be 75% offense, and 25% Point Whore.. They will fall easily. Any DEF they DO have, is most likely stock piled in their biggest players villages.

DeletedUser89403

What just happened to LoL? They just fell out of the top 20 and lost their #1 spot in K46.