WAR with subV and ChAos

• Thread starter DeletedUser77149
  • Start date

DeletedUser77149

yo that's insane i hear there is a monster war with subV and chaos but INH might be helpin out chaos i swear if i had my world 3 account on this i would have started this war up a long time ago aha:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser77149

i am just saying if i had my w3 account here i would have started that war with subV already cause there everywhere and it bugs me a lot

DeletedUser56243

Let's put this right shall we? SubV is at war with INH, which has been going on a fair while, or at least long enough for anyone who was remotely interested in tribal politics to know about it.

As for you're world 3 account it sounds like someone's still reliving the glory days of an account long dead. Time to move on, eh?

Lastly, if you want to war SubV because they're everywhere I'd have thought you'd like to take out INH and ChAoS seeing as they currently hold more K's than SubV (check Self Updating Maps or the new Milestone Thread).

DeletedUser

if i had the time i would fight chaos. i would need an account though.

DeletedUser77149

haha i know my w3 account is long dead and its gay but i am over it i really don't care and everywhere i check there is more of subV and that's y plus i know ppl from chaos and i guess chaos wants to take out subV as well so INH and CHAOS are teaming up to kill that tribe and get them outta the way for good.
that's what i heard so w.e

DeletedUser

and dude you double posted

and dude it's lost 400k in a month. i wonder why that happened :icon_eek:

gasp! I quit!

DeletedUser77149

so what i did double post who cares and who was attacking you

DeletedUser

although, it was my first real world so i don't have anything to compare it to

DeletedUser77149

dude you should join my tribe i gave you an invite and tell that guy to stop attacking you cause you want to build