Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,330,222
Side 2: 76,780
Difference: 1,253,442

image.php

DeletedUser

Damn and we use to B**(££$ at Conan!

Msft is the new Conan!

The Worse part is .. ALL of the Counters have come from their members not Msft..

Nice leadership that .. wondering if they will ever realise Msft doesnt care one bit about them.

the pink panther

as opposed to your leadership, 2 tribes 2 fails? :lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry temps, your not gonna be allowed to keep this war to yourself.

Much like you and Ed barged in on my war with Die? i am helping myself to this one.

Loen, i offered you terms. i was even prepared to offer you some Conan Villages free. I was prepared to treat you as a nap, and possible future ally.

However, due to your lies, your sneakiness, i will boldy straight out Challenge you and Declare war on Loen.

I gave you every chance to live and let live... Some shady business occurred with Conan account being hacked, and set for deletion....

Anyways, i ramble on. Fact remains, i wanted to ignore you and do my own thing.. you set me as enemies without even informing me.

Prepare yourselves, your about to get PB'd.

DeletedUser

Well done Templarz - hope you and your lads wipe the floor with LoeN. Kinda helps that they are wiping the floor with themselves also :)

DeletedUser

Maybe if THE wasnt coming down, the enemy of my enemy wouldnt be my friend, right?

:icon_cool:
I thought you wanted a shot at us? Using LoEN as a meatshield is kind of the opposite of that...

DeletedUser92

THE is coming down? *Blink* That's news! I thought we had other plans. Damn, you must have some great spies!

DeletedUser

as opposed to your leadership, 2 tribes 2 fails? :lol:

You Evil Little Panther!! :p

Ham!!! wasnt mine .. i was just expected to pick up the pieces from a Hood .. a Blood hood! :p

ED was mine! .. Unfortunately circumstances changed .. and so did our stance and our position ( Graphically and Figuritively speaking )

2 Tribes - No Fails i think you mean :p

2 Choices to move to the next step.

A Failure is just another opportunity to move forward with a new set of goals and desires. Ones that better suit today... not yesterday!

Hey Damn that was pretty good .. COPYRIGHTED!!!!

the pink panther

are how poetic, that should be on one of those cheesy plagues, LOL

DeletedUser

Think we could sell it?! :p

Maybe do some Marketing for it .. Aslong as it doesnt get beside those I Love Jesus Plagues i think we could be in for a sure money maker.. even a thank you card setup ? :p

LOL

DeletedUser

I thought you wanted a shot at us? Using LoEN as a meatshield is kind of the opposite of that...

meatshield? I think you'll find it'll be the total opposite, eating them means we'll be closer....

DeletedUser92

Oh, good, so this is a move to attack a former potential ally in the interest of Phoenx moving up to fight THE? Good to know that you guys have it intent to fight us. :) Hopefully some day soon we'll get to make your dreams come true - before putting you to bed for good.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Sigh.

Never once said i wouldnt take my shot. Now, its bad enough that the only time you post is to ridicule, belittle, or condescend to someone. Dont start add assuming to your list of bad traits...

I dont use meatshields, never have, never will. We all know i like to brag, what good does meatshields do for bragging?

And as a side note, just for you, Phoenx has no Naps, Allies, or such... Any map designations is for mapping purposes only.

THE is coming down? *Blink* That's news! I thought we had other plans. Damn, you must have some great spies!

Dont play stupid. Your intribe Loudmouth made it perfectly clear he cant wait to share a border. Dexa was it? The Empty Tin Can...

Not to mention half the world knows your desire to eat Loen in order to reach us.

Oh, good, so this is a move to attack a former potential ally in the interest of Phoenx moving up to fight THE? Good to know that you guys have it intent to fight us. :) Hopefully some day soon we'll get to make your dreams come true - before putting you to bed for good.

Jeez, jp. i do hope your around when that day comes... i have been bashed by far better players/tribes than you and THE>.. and i have yet to take a loss. I suggest we stop the foolish Chest puffing before someone gets offended and loses their cool. (dont want dexa here screaming his gibberish again. And yes, i silenced my dexa, Mick)

Now, to be clear... THE is not a problem. We are neither afraid, nor worried in any sense of either word. The only thing i ask is you let me get a few weeks at TWC before you Execute your Masterful "Classic Pincer Move".

(figured after the ingenius planning of Project Anaconda was it? I would help you guys come up with your next Nick name for your Tactical Advances.)

yes, yes, we all know about the Iceman/shipley love triangle... Much like you guys accused me of being Fraser's voice, Iceman did the same for shipley quite often months back.. i have not forgotten. One can almost say you tried to intercept Shipley's bullets by starting a problem yourself, Iceman.

ps. Jp, when you getting those metal legs?

grummit

yes, yes, we all know about the Iceman/shipley love triangle... Much like you guys accused me of being Fraser's voice, Iceman did the same for shipley quite often months back.. i have not forgotten. One can almost say you tried to intercept Shipley's bullets by starting a problem yourself, Iceman.

WoW I have missed you Paj. I haven't been checking the forums that much lately so i could have missed you.

On topic: I couldn't care less who you warred so i'm not commenting on that. The only thing i'm looking at is this "Iceman/shipley love triangle" I am wondering if there is a third person in this triangle or are they looking for applicants?

DeletedUser

The only thing i'm looking at is this "Iceman/shipley love triangle" I am wondering if there is a third person in this triangle or are they looking for applicants?

I will run your inclusion into the love triangle by Iceman later, I for one like your hair so its a thumbs up from me! :lol:

DeletedUser92

Pajuno,

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Operation Anaconda? Classic pincer move? Metal legs? I really have no idea what you're going on about. I only know one thing:

i have been bashed by far better players/tribes than you and THE>..

No. You haven't.