Reaction score
I love their description and requirements

Warriors Against Rebels
!WAR!

Requirements
☼ No villages with over 10k of points
Minimum 750,000 points
Premium account

Their largest player average village total 10676,Ooops quick kick him he does not meet requirements :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I like it when new tribes form

it makes the world more colourfull.

go war
skype-wackyb-0123-party.gif

DeletedUser

most the tribe doesnt fit, dont worry though i already told them ;)

DeletedUser

Warriors Against Rebels
!WAR!

Requirements
Minimum 750,000 points
Premium account

Their largest player average village total 10676,Ooops quick kick him he does not meet requirements :icon_rolleyes:

It's unedited since...when NL3 was formed basically.

jaffe25

Yes been watching theses guys.... 4th largest tribe and awfully quiet....

DeletedUser

there recovering from the AXE/TSoH/Exile/tH gang bang still probaly lol

Kuenchinu

:icon_redface: hate to say this but i think they will prove to be twice as good as before and show to be a power full tribe :icon_redface:

Kuenchinu

how so ? o.o

active members, they are smarter leaders "seem to be anyway" there taking there time so they can rebuild and regroup and the word on skype is that they are going to wipe out N.W.O., and they have 2 ! in there tag :icon_eek: only cool tribes have 2 ! in there tag :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

active members, they are smarter leaders "seem to be anyway" there taking there time so they can rebuild and regroup and the word on skype is that they are going to wipe out N.W.O., and they have 2 ! in there tag :icon_eek: only cool tribes have 2 ! in there tag :icon_eek:

sounds interesting ^^ i ll watch from my lil corner of this world while trying to fight of the evil exile hordes :D

Kuenchinu

sounds interesting ^^ i ll watch from my lil corner of this world while trying to fight of the evil exile hordes :D

am going to watch from the the front line :lol: i have them all around me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

am going to watch from the the front line :lol: i have them all around me :icon_biggrin:

oh i would say good luck to both tribes. haven t both formed just recently? i must say however... i am rather pleased that my wish of a civil war within NL came true. this way thie world has become a lot more exciting.

DeletedUser

Oh please do!:lol:

DeletedUser

Warriors Against Rebels
!WAR!

Requirements
Minimum 750,000 points
Premium account

Omg you beat me too it derek! lol i was gonna say that=P

joshh08

:icon_redface: hate to say this but i think they will prove to be twice as good as before and show to be a power full tribe :icon_redface:

well only time will tell, eventually they will have to war somebody, my bet is the first target will be N.W.O, but they gotta get that far first.