War!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

test1copy1.png

12340475396.jpg

Integritous

/me laughs.

Care to explain who "players" are? And what "your" K means?

Cheers, and good luck all!

DeletedUser

You took rpgman88 in our k , and you tried to take more players in our k which i have mail with proof . And that was after we told its closed for you . We asked for you clearing those villages so we can have peace and you refuse . So we have to defend our lands .

I am also asking any WEST leader to confirm that we werent ask to attack wisdom . We had NAP and in that NAP we wanted not to fight anyone .

richiefingers

bring it on !!!! sounds like you didnt get enough in the first war !!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I can confirm that he wasn't told/asked to by 13th

Good luck wisdom, let's see how long you last with the power of ROMA and the 13th Legion breathing down your backs :)

(wait two roman tribes now? :icon_eek:)

DeletedUser

It's a sad sad time when a war thread only has 5 posts in 14 hours... :(

DeletedUser

It's a sad sad time when a war thread only has 5 posts in 14 hours... :(

Shhh! Your ruining the mood!

After the whole 'integritious takes down the forums!' post a lot of people have stopped posting/reading this worlds forums :icon_cry:

He truly did succeed in killing the forums.. props.. I guess :icon_confused:

DeletedUser42977

we wanted not to fight anyone .

Ampra, lets not pretend shall we?

You and your merry band of cowards left MOJO because you were afraid you might lose a war. Instead of fighting the war, you left MOJO to play Tribalhugs for a while. While you weren't outright hostile to us all over here, you were not to be trusted. You then dealt with Wisdom as if you were still allied to us, expecting us to give you the courtesy due our allies when recruiting someone. Don't expect a courtesy you didn't earn and then claim false injury after the fact.

And now you've allied yourself with the other side of the war because you fear for your skin (but don't want to do the work to save it yourself). If there is a bigger coward and traitor in all of W17, I'd like to see them.

That is all :) First time I've posted in the PnP in months so congrats for that.

DeletedUser

Wisdom adds another one to the list of tribes that hate them best of luck fighting on yet another front Wisdom :icon_wink: are BA fighting you Roma guys?

DeletedUser

You and your merry band of cowards left MOJO because you were afraid you might lose a war. Instead of fighting the war, you left MOJO to play Tribalhugs for a while. While you weren't outright hostile to us all over here, you were not to be trusted. You then dealt with Wisdom as if you were still allied to us, expecting us to give you the courtesy due our allies when recruiting someone. Don't expect a courtesy you didn't earn and then claim false injury after the fact.

And now you've allied yourself with the other side of the war because you fear for your skin (but don't want to do the work to save it yourself). If there is a bigger coward and traitor in all of W17, I'd like to see them.

That is all :) First time I've posted in the PnP in months so congrats for that.

First of all this came from a person who betray MOJO and join wisdom in the middle of our war with them .

Second i am guessing you werent around and you dont know why we left MOJO , i am forgive you ( we cant know all ,do we ? ). Mail me in game if you want to find out why we left MOJO.

Our decision is based only on your action , ask Inty to send you my mail ,where i am asking for 161 village of rpg in our k so you guys dont bring war into our lands . You refuse , so we have to act .

Once again BA or TAO dont have any action in our decision .

rpgman88

You took rpgman88 in our k , and you tried to take more players in our k which i have mail with proof . And that was after we told its closed for you . We asked for you clearing those villages so we can have peace and you refuse . So we have to defend our lands .

I am also asking any WEST leader to confirm that we werent ask to attack wisdom . We had NAP and in that NAP we wanted not to fight anyone .

ROFL! Hey Ampra, if we weren't on this forum, I'd literally tell you off. You have no more business being in k66 than [BA] does. So please, save us this bs. You betrayed MOJO and left us to rot no matter what you or anyone say, I know, I was there personally. This "war" is nothing more than your attempt to appease your new allies that you basically begged and bent over for so they would not attack you anymore. This pathetic attempt to make Wisdom seem like the bad guys has completely pissed me off. See why most of Mojo has quit? Because of the bs you and steven pulled. I'm not even going to go into the details, but this is pathetic.

If you wanted my villages, you should've come to me in a straight fight, not attacking me like bunch of woosies, not mass faking and nuking me, not threatening my tribe and MY FRIENDS. Yes I said it, my friends. You should learn what the word friend means. I'm embarassed to even be on the same world as you all. I can't believe I once called you a friend.

So good luck in this war Ampra and ROMA, even though I won't be around to rim you.

DeletedUser

ROFL! Hey Ampra, if we weren't on this forum, I'd literally tell you off. You have no more business being in k66 than [BA] does. So please, save us this bs. You betrayed MOJO and left us to rot no matter what you or anyone say, I know, I was there personally. This "war" is nothing more than your attempt to appease your new allies that you basically begged and bent over for so they would not attack you anymore. This pathetic attempt to make Wisdom seem like the bad guys has completely pissed me off. See why most of Mojo has quit? Because of the bs you and steven pulled. I'm not even going to go into the details, but this is pathetic.

If you wanted my villages, you should've come to me in a straight fight, not attacking me like bunch of woosies, not mass faking and nuking me, not threatening my tribe and MY FRIENDS. Yes I said it, my friends. You should learn what the word friend means. I'm embarassed to even be on the same world as you all. I can't believe I once called you a friend.

So good luck in this war Ampra and ROMA, even though I won't be around to rim you.

Lets keep personal insults out of the forum please. If you dont remember i can post here whole thing with Shinra and me so whole world can see am i telling the truth . Do you think memory of MOJO deserve to be in threat in that way ?

rpgman88

You can post whatever you want Ampra. You refused to noble on the front, you abandonded us as defense coordinator, then you came back and tore us apart. I've heard the stories from both sides, but you weren't there for all that time when it was us against the world, whether you had school or not. You were playing before you went away and frankly, you didn't do anything to help us. So don't slander Wisdom in your attempt to save yourself, we know who you are and what you've done.

DeletedUser

You can post whatever you want Ampra. You refused to noble on the front, you abandonded us as defense coordinator, then you came back and tore us apart. I've heard the stories from both sides, but you weren't there for all that time when it was us against the world, whether you had school or not. You were playing before you went away and frankly, you didn't do anything to help us. So don't slander Wisdom in your attempt to save yourself, we know who you are and what you've done.

haha so you are already stepping back with your statement . Why do you think these players follow me ? Because i dont do anything ?

Adam , i will not go to discussion with you about what we are doing in war . I think i was good . You think not . I suggest lets leave it on it and lets fight or you want that we get into mud . Its not in my interest .

I am not slandering wisdom , i tried to defend in peaceful way k56 from getting them in , we couldnt find solution and now we have war . Simple as that .

phatbasstard

I am not one to argue or bicker in the forums but this one i could not pass up :icon_rolleyes:

Us leaving MOJO when we did had absolutely nothing to do with the war that is one thing that I believe everyone one who knows the facts can agree on.

As far as leaving to "save our skin" we left suddenly and with no plan for our future this could have and quite frankly still could end up with everyone against us.

I find it quite comical that someone who bailed on their allies and and merged into their enemy to "save their skin" not long ago would make such a hypocritical post

rpgman88

Hypocritical or not (refering to solace's post), what she said is still true. You guys left us and then betrayed your allies (Wisdom and BH) and begged [BA] to not attack you. Ampra wanted to join [BA]'s side for a while, so while YOU may not have had a plan, he did. Congrats on it working successfully.

Btw Ampra, don't twist my words. I'll explain because I know english is not your first language. You did NOTHING to VERY LITTLE to help our tribe (MOJO) while you were in it. You did EVERYTHING you could to screw us (MOJO) over and join with [BA] after you left. Hopefully that makes it a bit more clear.

DeletedUser

Hypocritical or not (refering to solace's post), what she said is still true. You guys left us and then betrayed your allies (Wisdom and BH) and begged [BA] to not attack you. Ampra wanted to join [BA]'s side for a while, so while YOU may not have had a plan, he did. Congrats on it working successfully.

Btw Ampra, don't twist my words. I'll explain because I know english is not your first language. You did NOTHING to VERY LITTLE to help our tribe (MOJO) while you were in it. You did EVERYTHING you could to screw us (MOJO) over and join with [BA] after you left. Hopefully that makes it a bit more clear.

May i ask , am i in BA or in ROMA ?

BA leaders did you force me into this war ?

And yet again i think different about my role in MOJO BA war . So its your opinion against mine .

Status
Not open for further replies.