War!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You just hold down a button on the keyboard for fast trains, theyreally take no skill what so ever, you just need to know how to set it up.

DeletedUser

I think anyone who knows the T method can send 150ms trains 95% of the time.. Also there are those times when your internets really bad and they end up being 200-300 ms:(

DeletedUser

I've had like 30ms or something on a server that didn't block time between attacks but the max time for a train on w17 is 150ms

Llama Crazy

if i may butt in in here with something semi relevant?(im sorry)
does this split?(not really sure what is) mean wisdom will now leave roma alone and concentrate on 13th??
i only ask as haV seem to be on the roma boarder so t would seem that they would have been doing most of the work against roma to begin with??
sorry please excuse an old and slightly tipsy troll if i am way off with my assumptions :icon_redface: just seems to me that this is a perfect oppurtinutie for wisdom to get some pride back and strike at 13th...

DeletedUser

if i may butt in in here with something semi relevant?(im sorry)
does this split?(not really sure what is) mean wisdom will now leave roma alone and concentrate on 13th??
i only ask as haV seem to be on the roma boarder so t would seem that they would have been doing most of the work against roma to begin with??
sorry please excuse an old and slightly tipsy troll if i am way off with my assumptions :icon_redface: just seems to me that this is a perfect oppurtinutie for wisdom to get some pride back and strike at 13th...

I doubt it would happen. The ones being in HaV are the ones who were making 90% of the work in the past on that side.

Wisdom is rather the new 100 in terms of their strategy, goals and game style.

Llama Crazy

so if what you presume is true and 100 is what i believe then wisdom is the new inactive dumping ground??

DeletedUser

I doubt it would happen. The ones being in HaV are the ones who were making 90% of the work in the past on that side.

Wisdom is rather the new 100 in terms of their strategy, goals and game style.

As a member of HaV - this is not true. Our brothers and sisters in WISDOM have been working just as hard if not harder in some cases.

DeletedUser

As a member of HaV - this is not true. Our brothers and sisters in WISDOM have been working just as hard if not harder in some cases.

Unfortunately there is a significant difference of the definition of "hard work" in TW between the two of us, as according to the stats and your past comments it seems you mostly refer to backyard nobling, backstabbing and immature internal debates with it where as my definition simply consist of direct war activities against red dots, which Wisdom never actually excelled at, but even those who have had some successes in this kind of "hard work" are now sitting in HaV.

Llama Crazy

blood MM has a point hard work is not nobling inactives and barbs.. i mean any1 can do that...

DeletedUser

darn now that someone has mentioned my name now I must talk on behalf that I didn't noble all inactives and barbs.

DeletedUser

darn now that someone has mentioned my name now I must talk on behalf that I didn't noble all inactives and barbs.

Nah you just betrayed anyone who ever trusted you go back into hiding princess theres no place for you here

DeletedUser

I dont betray people who trust me thats wisdoms job! oh and also cool I am on your side just like nation wide !

Last edited by a moderator:

Llama Crazy

find that hard to believe....
omg this forum has gone to the dogs we all agreeing with each other :icon_eek:

DeletedUser43243

I agree!:icon_wink:

But feel the need to say more or i might get slapped by the mods for spamming with only two words so i thought i would just explain that!
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

see the power of the peoples noob makes people agree with eachother even long time enemys

Status
Not open for further replies.