War!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is exactly right.

I am hearing complaints from ROMA tribe members that Ampra is again refusing to fight.
This was the reason I demoted him, that and the fact he was passing information to his friends in other tribes.

The tribe is well named ROMA, fighters they are not.

If you cannot play with honour, what is the point in playing this game?
I do not understand the satisfaction players get from hiding in a war game.

I could have stayed and fought for a while, certainly no one who attacked me was any sort of challenge.
But I came to the conclusion that this would only prolong Wisdom's and Roma's existence.

The quickest way to accelerate their demise was to give BA and TAO a free ride to their borders.

Plus, after Sumo quit there was never really any one else on this world worth fighting, maybe Void but she seemed to be a bit of an idiot in the personality stakes which makes the fight no fun at all.

Hi John , welcome back to PnP

You are acting funny once again :)

You need to check facts before you post . Thats why MOJO fall . You always react with out looking whats going on .

Good luck in real life :)

DeletedUser

Was a beast ;) he's not here anymore lol

Let's be serious though, Void would eat him alive like many [BA] and some active enough HaV members!

Even though Void is an idiot, it's lucky he knows how to play this game! Or he would have nothing :p

DeletedUser

Bah he's told me himself, he's not good at the game, he's just persistant ;)

DeletedUser

Bah he's told me himself, he's not good at the game, he's just persistant ;)

Yeah. In all honesty, void is usually being sat by the smallest [BA] members. I mean, in fact "void" is just a testing account for the newbies where we can show them the very basics.

DeletedUser

No wonder the accounts ODA is so high.. You have to show all the noobies how to send nukes ;)

DeletedUser

Is it just me
Or are PnP's noobier in the older worlds?

You are correct..

We have argued for like 2 years now, all that's left to do is spam and sometimes harass the enemy.. We have had many attempts to have some decent pnp here but they always turn to spam/flaming so no point really..

DeletedUser

You are correct..

We have argued for like 2 years now, all that's left to do is spam and sometimes harass the enemy.. We have had many attempts to have some decent pnp here but they always turn to spam/flaming so no point really..

What?
Your not even going to counter-argue my purposefully provocative point?
World 17 forums suck.

DeletedUser33413

But dont you see, by not counteracting your obviously intended provocation of our glorious forums we actually win as you are more likely to leave :lol:

DeletedUser

What?
Your not even going to counter-argue my purposefully provocative point?
World 17 forums suck.

Whats the point? They do suck and everyone knows that so what, I'm going to argue with you that they suck even though I also think they suck?

You my furry little sheep should go back to your Sheppard now ;)

DeletedUser

Whats the point? They do suck and everyone knows that so what, I'm going to argue with you that they suck even though I also think they suck?

You my furry little sheep should go back to your Sheppard now ;)

I just want to be friends :'(

DeletedUser

test1copy1.png

12340475396.jpg

:icon_eek: Even though i have never had any contact with this world i say that is the best war dec i've ever seen

DeletedUser

All these young newbies lately with their "vast experiences"... bah! Someone help me find my false teeth so I can bite to their back and kick them out with my cane! Hasty, arrogant youngsters! Watch for the lawn, you ill-bred, tiny little monsters! :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.