War!!!!

pillburydough

Well my tribe (Pilly) declares on Hyper! Plain and simple :)

SoFlyOwnsRIP.jpg

War On :D

pillburydough

one word posts arent allowed beck...you should know that ;)

and I'm gonna p0wn you guys :p

Bo-John-bo

Good luck Pilly

For future reference, when you quit in the near future please don't make a new thread, and also don't make a new one when you return on another account :)

pillburydough

No new threads :(

but everyone loves my threads :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I won't need to get new accounts...you all will ;)

pillburydough

nobody nobled anything yet starting from my declaration :p

DeletedUser

Is this real or not? I actually can't tell if its a 'Pilly' joke?

STAFAST

Is this real or not? I actually can't tell if its a 'Pilly' joke?

LMAO, welcome to w24 :)

I think it real, and I think pilly will have his ass handed to him by some rather pissed of hyper players.

SO< I am grabbing popcorn and beers and waiting for the stats to arrive.

pillburydough

I think they didn't matter much, considering a tribe of 80 is needed to bring one down. Thanks to everyone in HYPER for proving my points!:

1) You are Deus puppies
2) You attack/internalize inactives only
3) You attack the tribeless
4) You are full of rejects that don't want to be on the Deus hitlist

*Come get me some more...I only have 200 incomings :(

Bo-John-bo

I think they didn't matter much, considering a tribe of 80 is needed to bring one down. Thanks to everyone in HYPER for proving my points!:

1) You are Deus puppies
2) You attack/internalize inactives only
3) You attack the tribeless
4) You are full of rejects that don't want to be on the Deus hitlist

*Come get me some more...I only have 200 incomings :(

1. We were asked to NAP you, you begged us for an invite, we said no and set you RED then you declared on us, hardly following what Deus wanted.
2. Do I need to list the players we have attacked and then they mysteriously stop nobling/fighting back and delete. We cannot be blamed if the players we target go inactive after we launch.
3. We have been targeting BBO and TTD, if people leave/get kicked, that does not mean we stop. We continue till they hit delete.
4. This is just nonsense, I am sure Deus would willingly accept some of our members if asked.

So to round up, you are a bitter, immature child. Hyper rejected your plea's and begging to be given a chance and now you are bitter and pathetic, you will most likely leave Nutsmuts soon, blaming location or some such nonsense and then reappear on a new account hidden in the far reaches of K1, or as far from Hyper as possible.

pillburydough

to refute your second point:

THEY QUIT BEFORE YOU ATTACKED!

3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
4. Try it - we both know ;)

your immature child - go back to your cave

DeletedUser48597

to refute your second point:

THEY QUIT BEFORE YOU ATTACKED!

3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
4. Try it - we both know ;)

your immature child - go back to your cave

I guarantee there are members in Hyper that would be welcomed in Deus. Also, I referenced this earlier, and you ignored it. The players that were attacked nobled within a DAY of being attacked. Some on the same day, then suddenly stopped. Explain that, then, please?

As far as attacking the tribeless? You? If so, you declared on them, do you want them to just let you noble them freely? As far as the whole tribe to take you down? Shouldn't have declared then. (And it really wouldn't even require ONE of their players. I bet one of their dogs could get good enough trains out :lol: )

Bo-John-bo

I am going to stop replying to you pilly, its not even fun anymore.

I just want to post a few clips of Pilly's amazing skills...................at begging :)

[spoil][01/01/2011 3:12:07 PM] Bo-John/Andreas.75.: why are you so desparate to get into hyper?
[01/01/2011 3:13:01 PM] Sean: because I'll get rimmed then O_O
[01/01/2011 3:13:07 PM] Sean: and I don't want that lol :p
[01/01/2011 3:16:20 PM] Sean: can't you give me a chance? No forum privs is fine as I mentioned - as that's your main worry![/spoil]

[spoil][31/12/2010 2:35:57 PM] Sean: but I can try
[31/12/2010 2:36:09 PM] Sean: all I want is for you to give me one chance
[31/12/2010 2:38:47 PM] Sean: can you do that?[/spoil]

Hehe

Bitter about our rejection :lol:

pillburydough

wowwwww....you are great at faking skype convo's.....wowwww :D