Bo-John-bo

Please be aware I don't exactly know what I'm doing

[spoil]
pillyproof.jpg
[/spoil]

That acceptable??

DeletedUser

@Philly

Have you gave up fighting?? or are you upset and crying in a corner somewhere that all your nukes died on my walls in K85?:lol:

Come on try again.......I won't kill them all this time, I promise:icon_twisted:

Kind of pathetic really, I have all of 30 villages there and you have well over 700 and you can't get any......:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Deus - shimobehui

Pilly is now like the official mascot/muppet of W24,he exist for the only purpose of amusing us :D

bonerv wrote: LMAO :D I have to remember to use this on the PNP :D

shimobehui wrote: I give you the right to use it where ever you want :D

pillburydough

you guys exist to make fools of yourselves :)

Sad how a tribe of 80 can't bring me down ;) - and you call yourself gods of TW :p

STAFAST

I got tapped on the shoulder with the quiet stick, if i did not, i would stir the pot again and say something about making fools of theirselves.

STAFAST

I was refering to the part of making fools of themselves and refering to you, not hyper or deus.

But got to go, son is ill.

Back later to argue.

DeletedUser

you guys exist to make fools of yourselves :)

Sad how a tribe of 80 can't bring me down ;) - and you call yourself gods of TW :p

say the dude who quited 99 time already because of Hyper or Deus incoming.

your funny indeed.

STAFAST

I think on every god damn forum you post on pilly your mouthy and lack any respect for any player. I am so sick and tired of your freaking posts everywhere, you make up crappy forums and its allowed, Over and over.

I dont understand how you are allowed to post shit all the time.

You are one player that makes me what to not log on to the forums, everything you say is full of venom, no moderator has stopped you yet, yet some of our best posters cant even reply.

How much do you need to really cry for love and help with all your posts. Man my son does not cry for the attention you require, you make me feel so sad that life makes you this way. I hope you get some help with the mother issues.

Anyways to feed your little beast, as I dont really care about you at all, go pilly and lets see how long you get to post such crap all the time.

Bo-John-bo

So to round up, you are a bitter, immature child. Hyper rejected your plea's and begging to be given a chance and now you are bitter and pathetic, you will most likely leave Nutsmuts soon, blaming location or some such nonsense and then reappear on a new account hidden in the far reaches of K1, or as far from Hyper as possible.

I would just like to say that this scenario has come true :)

Dam I'm good.

pillburydough

wow, repeat your posts....your so not cool :lol:

How are things in loserville?

DeletedUser

Aren't you the one that lives there? Can't you just look out the window to see?

Nah, they kicked him out of loserville...........No one wants him.......than again he should be use to that.

@philly..........How is the nutsmuts account doing? you give up already? :icon_biggrin: