War

DeletedUser

All tribes unite now against TLA please,the world is boring and its because you the enemy hasnt got a clue how to fight that it is boring.

I think Big berty boy needs to call the world together in true and get excitement going and make it a good war before it is truly too late

Last edited by a moderator:

lords of the emos

I would actually love to see TLA beaten by team of all other players on W29 - at least that way we would see some action rather than this slightly annoying munching of everyone that is happening just now :/

DeletedUser

Hate to say as I'm sure you're well aware of this, but with saying this on the publics your basically talking to yourselves in the mirror. An ingame mail would be better honestly.

DeletedUser

Will remember that for another time.

Last edited by a moderator:

lords of the emos

Hate to say as I'm sure you're well aware of this, but with saying this on the publics your basically talking to yourselves in the mirror. An ingame mail would be better honestly.

You'd be surprised at the number of lurkers in these parts.

DeletedUser

Time for Stats against well. most of the world. not including runners

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, Rogue, NNnN, BUMP!, MT, ~SW~, AoC, =TFHR=, TC, BJK

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11,089
Side 2: 8,614
Difference: 2,475

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,654
Side 2: 373
Difference: 3,281

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 104,865,124
Side 2: 72,633,211
Difference: 32,231,913

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,910,912
Side 2: 3,488,124
Difference: 31,422,788

chart

DeletedUser

Well 'World 29' seems to have lost a lot of talent. From what I've been reading all that seems to consist of the once great 'World 29' is just cowardly tribes not willing to stand up and fight.

If this world keeps going at the rate it is everyone will just eventually quit or go inactive - Needs more experienced active players to spice the world up a little.

'Suggestion' If players are leaving the world instead of internal nobling - how about finding a new experienced account holders.

All the best.

DeletedUser87372

I think the issue is that TLA hold most of the talented players left on W29. Most others have been forced off by consistency from TLA (as we tend to like to target the strong) or for "real life issues" mainly at the time when TLA have increased the heat.

It would seem the quality players in the opposition to TLA are just tired of fighting a battle on their own as a lot of TLA's opposition are unwilling to fight, as all they have known is internal nobling and barb nobling.

Just my opinion of course.

DeletedUser

Well 'World 29' seems to have lost a lot of talent. From what I've been reading all that seems to consist of the once great 'World 29' is just cowardly tribes not willing to stand up and fight.

If this world keeps going at the rate it is everyone will just eventually quit or go inactive - Needs more experienced active players to spice the world up a little.

'Suggestion' If players are leaving the world instead of internal nobling - how about finding a new experienced account holders.

All the best.
We have no issue with this idea, and we even asked Grind to find player's or something similar in another thread if I recall. Would be welcome.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, Rogue, NNnN, BUMP!, MT, ~SW~, AoC, =TFHR=, TC, BJK

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11,089
Side 2: 8,614
Difference: 2,475

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,654
Side 2: 373
Difference: 3,281

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 104,865,124
Side 2: 72,633,211
Difference: 32,231,913

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34,910,912
Side 2: 3,488,124
Difference: 31,422,788

chart

Congrats, at that rate it will only take you 2 1/2 years to gain the 85% dominance needed to win the world. :)

P.S. - That's hoping that your enemies don't take any barbs between now and then too. :D

DeletedUser

but not considering that they are going barb just as fast(or faster) than we are takeing them lol

DeletedUser

That's the thing that cracks me up about this game. It doesn't matter how good or poor tribes are at this point, the only thing that matters is who wants to win worse. For every village you take off an enemy they get a noble and you lose one. They can then noble another village while you have to sit and wait to save up the resources to get another noble. The whole concept for the game has a fatal flaw.

DeletedUser62494

That's the thing that cracks me up about this game. It doesn't matter how good or poor tribes are at this point, the only thing that matters is who wants to win worse. For every village you take off an enemy they get a noble and you lose one. They can then noble another village while you have to sit and wait to save up the resources to get another noble. The whole concept for the game has a fatal flaw.

Then play packets. Because amusingly it doesn't work the same as coins. But I guess a smart ass know it all like yourself would know that. Or maybe thats just your fatal flaw.

DeletedUser87372

I would agree with you to an extent, I think this part of the game, however, is about keeping motivated and active. We have seen more and more often, people getting fed up of being on the losing side and simply quitting. I think I saw a message from Woncq saying that today he lost his first villages to TLA and has as such decided to pack it in. He told himself that when that day comes he has reached the end of the line.

Many sat accounts are also coming to the end of their line and launching out the last round of nukes before they are inoperable. This is the reality of end game play.

Yes Grind! can noble more barbs and inactives than TLA as they have quite a few more nobles I would have thought, but having more villages means we get more resources, more resources means more coins, and more coins in essence means more nobles. The enoblement statistics for the past 6 months on a daily basis has see TLA nobling a considerable more villages every single day, barb's and inactives included. As such we are growing about 50% quicker than Grind! (and its associated tribes). I think end game is much sooner, once a few of the sat accounts go barb and a few OP's persuade some to quit. I hope it doesn't happen as I enjoy a good fight, which is why I have always targeted who I thought to be active.

Slayer, be nice :)

DeletedUser

Prepare for hell Grind it will happen very soon dont say you were not warned.I will even tell you our target(s),nah in fact i wont you will soon know though,remember dont dodge as i have 200 cats in every nuke farms and smithys will go BOOM,and i want the ODA again,the rest are getting too close for my liking.

DeletedUser

its gonna be hard to get oda if they all stack like maceamida... my fist two nukes cleared and he had 50+ hours to stack lol i hope he stacke dthe others cause i want a lil oda boast.. im working to catch you mikey;)