War

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Like you did me? I want to learn how to take an hold the village not loose about 1000 nukes? Getting better at supporting my self no? But be happy you taught me that bud,Now i need someone to show me how to do real attacks ,take the village an hold it not get all the nukes i don't have killed! Only if i had the knowledge some of you players have then i might give you all a little better run for my money! LOL~However,I think i'm playing better a little bit anyways, an i will not quit,Never been a quitter an got my ass kicked a lot in life for it but,thats just me. I need an attack teacher anyone? Everyone have a blessed day and you & yours keep safe always!

DeletedUser89005

Carpet nuking is the way forward Scott.Massive damage.

lol.. yep send your nukes out on long range attacks so your opponents can dodge and stack selected vills, and when the nukes that survive arrive back after the 100 hr journey (if not more) your opponent will have rebuilt what has been damaged, but hey if it means your nukes did'nt achieve anything and prevented you from attacking elsewhere then sure go for it.. brilliant idea there mikey.. you TLA guys are soooo smart.. i envy you...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what do you sergest then bert? should we follow grinds stratagy of leaving there nukes in the village there built in till someone else attacks them and kills them off. nukes are there to die untill you realise that and stop being scared to lose them you will never turn the tide of this war

and go sidewinder go, take out those deadly barbs they are obviously the bigger threat
green.png
WE WILL SURVIEV (475|623) K64 1,510 Barbarian SIDEWINDER2966 [GRIND!] 2011-03-06 03:45:22
green.png
ASSASINATER (727|823) K87 1,503 Barbarian SIDEWINDER2966 [GRIND!] 2011-03-05 18:40:42
POPS PLACE ~~ (466|616) K64 1,546 Barbarian SIDEWINDER2966 [GRIND!] 2011-03-05 09:02:43
green.png
LIL~OL MEVILLE~ (719|862) K87 1,512 Barbarian SIDEWINDER2966 [GRIND!] 2011-03-04 03:18:13
green.png
OUTCASTVILLE (481|624) K64 1,554 Barbarian SIDEWINDER2966 [GRIND!] 2011-03-03 21:59:37

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like you did me? I want to learn how to take an hold the village not loose about 1000 nukes? Getting better at supporting my self no? But be happy you taught me that bud,Now i need someone to show me how to do real attacks ,take the village an hold it not get all the nukes i don't have killed! Only if i had the knowledge some of you players have then i might give you all a little better run for my money! LOL~However,I think i'm playing better a little bit anyways, an i will not quit,Never been a quitter an got my ass kicked a lot in life for it but,thats just me. I need an attack teacher anyone? Everyone have a blessed day and you & yours keep safe always!

I sent over 1000 nukes at several players it wasnt just you and i dont mind my troops dieing it s a war game not a game where you store your troops,as for you playing better i think you must be on drugs because i am simply walking into villages after clearing your so called stacks.I will come again i will warn you now so get ready in advance as you wont stop me or my tribe mates,we are all over you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

should we follow grinds stratagy of leaving there nukes in the village there built in till someone else attacks them and kills them off.
Hmmm.. i think you will find thats happens on both sides there...
nukes are there to die untill you realise that and stop being scared to lose them you will never turn the tide of this war
thanks for the advice, i'l be sure to consider it.. (someday)
what do you sergest then bert?
i suggest a good old group hug!!!!

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. i think you will find thats happens on both sides there...

thanks for the advice, i'l be sure to consider it.. (someday)

i suggest a good old group hug!!!!

nice to see you back on the forums bert and well done for quoteing and responding to full sentences this time, The world forum does get a bit boring without you, if only you fought back as hard in game tw might become some fun again

DeletedUser89005

nice to see you back on the forums bert and well done for quoteing and responding to full sentences this time
dont worry it wont last long..
The world forum does get a bit boring without you
i am sure you are well suited to it with being a TLA member..
if only you fought back as hard in game tw might become some fun again
if your finding the game dull you could always just quit you know.. i mean others have done it, so you would'nt be the 1st..

When did you get out of jail for beasting bert anyway?
its but just a flying visit...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What would make this world interesting is that TLA breaks apart and becomes a civil war or something

DeletedUser

What would make this world interesting is that TLA breaks apart and becomes a civil war or something

Cant see that happening we are a big huggy tribe now.All good friends.Unlike ickle and bert and a few of grind.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rollo86, I told ya i need an attack teacher an i'm a nobody who is still learning. An Mikey i don't need that info. I know they will come again it's a war game. I need to learn how to attack and hold the villages and i don't mean barbs. I have got better at defending you got to see that from the last time you all hit me you took every one you came for so even you can see i'm getting better at it, just need to be thought how to do a real attack & hold an i'm learning that by watching how you all attack me. NOT being rude But i do learn from them an i like some of the tactics,SO good job is all i can say for now i mean I am a under dog here.An yes i smoke like a Indian chief but i'm just a soldier who dose as asked of me from my friends and tribe. ANY OF YOU WANT TO TEACH ME SO I CAN GIVE YA A BETTER GAME?

lords of the emos

The process is simple Sidewinder.

1) Scout and claim your targets.
2) Using the scout reports and the attack simulator (and a bit of common sense such as will they have new support) calculate how many nukes the village will need to clear.
3) Send however many nukes were needed(time them to land as close together as possible)
4) Send a noble train timed to land as close after the nukes as possible to help prevent them supporting in time.
5) Have your own support landing as close after the noble train as possible to prevent them retaking the village.
6) Do it all again.

All of this is standard - actual tactics and skill come into play when you are playing against players capable of supporting and attacking well. And that's when it get's fun. ;)

lords of the emos

Not always - I usually scout a few hundred villages before choosing my targets - and my nukes have a few scouts as well so when I carpet nuke I quite often find holes.

That process is just to get the ball rolling - by no means is it meant to be followed to the letter - everyone has different ways of doing everything - I just figure that most people will agree with the steps there even if they have clever or covert ways of carrying them out.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I will now try to do better with my attack skill thanks a lot for the info. i'll try to use this as in i want to win! SO i will try the info. Thanks. My defending is getting a lot better thanks to mikey telling me how to send support after you take the village Achieved daily awards
5x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on 06.03.2011 (1.635.889 units)! SEE? Now to try and fight back! This is fun thanks all~

DeletedUser

Rollo86, I told ya i need an attack teacher an i'm a nobody who is still learning. An Mikey i don't need that info. I know they will come again it's a war game. I need to learn how to attack and hold the villages and i don't mean barbs. I have got better at defending you got to see that from the last time you all hit me you took every one you came for so even you can see i'm getting better at it, just need to be thought how to do a real attack & hold an i'm learning that by watching how you all attack me. NOT being rude But i do learn from them an i like some of the tactics,SO good job is all i can say for now i mean I am a under dog here.An yes i smoke like a Indian chief but i'm just a soldier who dose as asked of me from my friends and tribe. ANY OF YOU WANT TO TEACH ME SO I CAN GIVE YA A BETTER GAME?
Yeah, how long has W29 been open?

DeletedUser87372

Barbs don't have a tenancy to retaliate or fight back, nor do inactives so practice from the attackers side is fairly scarce in Grind!