War

DeletedUser

Barbs don't have a tenancy to retaliate or fight back, nor do inactives so practice from the attackers side is fairly scarce in Grind!
I suppose, that would be the reason as to the lack of skills :]

DeletedUser62494

You should have changed that a year a go...

Meh I see little reason to belittle him. He has had a change of heart and now wishes to do better. Should he have done this awhile back? Yes he most certainly should have. Is it to late to make a difference? More then likely Yes.

Hopefully he makes it more enjoyable for all of us by fighting back and learn to be more aggressive and proactive.

DeletedUser

Meh I see little reason to belittle him. He has had a change of heart and now wishes to do better. Should he have done this awhile back? Yes he most certainly should have. Is it to late to make a difference? More then likely Yes.

Hopefully he makes it more enjoyable for all of us by fighting back and learn to be more aggressive and proactive.
Not belittling, stating a fact. W29 has been open far too long, for someone not to know how to attack an active :]

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's ok i'm a little slow but once i learn it the right way, I will be a much better player and rather I win or loose this world on the next one once this one is over i should have a bit of knowledge that will make me a good player an if ever asked i'll tell them i learned from all the good people on world 29 rather it was friend or foe. I will not quit & i will always remember this world as where i started from.

DeletedUser

It's ok i'm a little slow but once i learn it the right way, I will be a much better player and rather I win or loose this world on the next one once this one is over i should have a bit of knowledge that will make me a good player an if ever asked i'll tell them i learned from all the good people on world 29 rather it was friend or foe. I will not quit & i will always remember this world as where i started from.
Is good, that you intend to stick around, and play another world with what you learn from here. Hopefully in next few months, you pick up a lot of ideas and skills. Mayhap by your attackers attacking you, you learn from them, as they are more than likely the ones who can teach you what you need to know.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, jvincent has been real kind to me an even a few other have helped me learn even from TLA i think they want a good fight and for the game to be more fun for them, an it is when you attack someone who will at least try an fight back~ & defend their self & I do learn from their attacks an i really like some of the tactics they use and want to try them myself here soon!

DeletedUser89005

winder i dont know if its your sarcasim or there stupidity in replying that entertains me, but i love too see it regardless!!!

DeletedUser62494

winder i dont know if its your sarcasim or there stupidity in replying that entertains me, but i love too see it regardless!!!

Cute attempt to twist it but Sidewinder is not being sarcastic nor is TLA being stupid. Everything said in the last couple post is exactly as it looks. You Bert have failed yet again to even properly train your tribe before you pitted them against the worlds best.

DeletedUser

Cute attempt to twist it but Sidewinder is not being sarcastic nor is TLA being stupid. Everything said in the last couple post is exactly as it looks. You Bert have failed yet again to even properly train your tribe before you pitted them against the worlds best.

You ain't the worlds best you ain't got me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

its nice to have an opinion on things,and slayer and micky,let these guys have it,it will create the banter that you want and need

sidewinder your sarcasm is evident for all to see,but again calling our guys stupid when the olive branch is held out,mmmm,well yeah TLA are guilty of attacks in the externals when just asking or putting your point across

personally,not just cuz i am TLA,but i think we have more talent in our tribe,and we will win out,not just because of the usual suspects,but because the ones that are not the usual suspects keep the traditions that sam set us,and the lower order of our tribe,are and will keep this up,where grind and blah blah,well,blah blah,they talk it,but we still waiting

this is not a TLA external,and there are some from grind,that not only have the right,and the wit,jeez here comes bert,to put there thoughts forward,but might actually inspire some of our tribe to write a witty coment back,its a tough call,but i tried haha

DeletedUser62494

You ain't the worlds best you ain't got me :icon_rolleyes:

Nor do I claim to be the best or even close to the best for that matter. I am simply a capable player. I have my flaws and short comings much like everyone else. Difference is I know what my short comings and flaws are and I play to my strengths and avoid putting myself in a position where my weakness can be exposed.

its nice to have an opinion on things,and slayer and micky,let these guys have it,it will create the banter that you want and need

sidewinder your sarcasm is evident for all to see,but again calling our guys stupid when the olive branch is held out,mmmm,well yeah TLA are guilty of attacks in the externals when just asking or putting your point across

personally,not just cuz i am TLA,but i think we have more talent in our tribe,and we will win out,not just because of the usual suspects,but because the ones that are not the usual suspects keep the traditions that sam set us,and the lower order of our tribe,are and will keep this up,where grind and blah blah,well,blah blah,they talk it,but we still waiting

this is not a TLA external,and there are some from grind,that not only have the right,and the wit,jeez here comes bert,to put there thoughts forward,but might actually inspire some of our tribe to write a witty coment back,its a tough call,but i tried haha

Referring only to the bold part.

Sidewinder is not being sarcastic. He is being open and simple. I have had many a chat with him in the past and that is just who he is. His remarks may seem to be sarcastic but they are not meant to be. He is not the greatest with words and obviously most here do not understand what he is actually trying to say.

Bert attempts to make it a spin where Sidewinder is making a jest of TLA...That is false.

TLA takes his post as insults....They are not.

Sidewinder is a very respectful foe and me and him will hopefully play another world one day on the same side of the fence as he is a good fellow.

lords of the emos

Sidewinder is a very respectful foe and me and him will hopefully play another world one day on the same side of the fence as he is a good fellow.

Some serious words of praise coming from slayer ;)

DeletedUser89005

oshman8273 Today 00:42:
i tried
correct you did try, just not hard enough..

so now i am a spin doctor am i slayer, this list of yours regarding me just keeps growing and growing.. and yes i do agree with you the winder is what i would call a good guy and a dedicated player, has he the guts to take it to the next stage yes he has..

DeletedUser62494

Some serious words of praise coming from slayer ;)

He is open to learn and a genuine good fellow. If we were are on the same side I would be able to teach him and he would grow into a much better player. Instead he is still learning as he goes with no real help which is down right pathetic on GRIND's part that they have not trained their soldiers before asking them to die.

DeletedUser89005

I would be able to teach him
Oh dear lord, now i have heard it all.. what are you gona teach him slayer, how to hit a button..lol.. lets be realistic here what skill is there needed for tribal wars apart from the simple fact of understanding some english and some basic IT skills, i'm interested now, what can you actually teach.. you've gotten my attention now oh mighty wise teacher..:icon_rolleyes:

lords of the emos

i'm interested now, what can you actually teach.. you've gotten my attention now oh mighty wise teacher..:icon_rolleyes:

How to not get pwned and lose villages maybe? Just a guess though.

DeletedUser62494

Oh dear lord, now i have heard it all.. what are you gona teach him slayer, how to hit a button..lol.. lets be realistic here what skill is there needed for tribal wars apart from the simple fact of understanding some english and some basic IT skills, i'm interested now, what can you actually teach.. you've gotten my attention now oh mighty wise teacher..:icon_rolleyes:

Why would I attempt to teach someone who thinks they already know it all? If GRIND is so knowing and this game is sooo simple (which it is if you know the right things) Then why is GRIND being stomped?