War

DeletedUser78095

I'm declaring war on everyone. Me VS the world, I want this to be just fun and easy so I pick all of you. I already have an ending date. Approcaptly 5 days from now I will be offering peace to everyone. Good luck :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

/facepalm

You're probably a really nice person aren't you?

DeletedUser78095

Actually, I am quite a fan of war, I just did this for the fun.. and spam :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've got a war declaration written up, but I need 5 players in my tribe before I can properly declare.
Anyone wanting to give me hand (you can leave after I get to declare), check this thread.

DeletedUser78095

But I want everyone to know!

:icon_rolleyes: *whispers* fine come into my hiding place at approximation 12:00 server time I will be their waiting with some lube and a drink that I will have sliped some roofies in. I will give you think drink and you will have no idea of the contents. I then will have my way with you. But be afraid that may be miss leading I will most likely lube up some rope and slip it over your fat head and hang you from my wall to keep the other lovers out. At the end of the war(5 days from now) I will let you down and we can be together.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: *whispers* fine come into my hiding place at approximation 12:00 server time I will be their waiting with some lube and a drink that I will have sliped some roofies in. I will give you think drink and you will have no idea of the contents. I then will have my way with you. But be afraid that may be miss leading I will most likely lube up some rope and slip it over your fat head and hang you from my wall to keep the other lovers out. At the end of the war(5 days from now) I will let you down and we can be together.

:O:O
Sounds Sexual.