War.

DeletedUser

So after a day of declaring war on E=mc2 & F=MA,

the mortal family have disbanded leaving there YAKUZA to take the rest of the beating.

and everyone thought they were tough? they were only tough fighting small tribes. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well self proclaimed people can never be trusted, thats why pacmen are noobs (nod)(nod)

DeletedUser

theyre doing fine, but the only thing they seem capable of doing so far is farming and internaling lol

DeletedUser

well self proclaimed people can never be trusted, thats why pacmen are noobs (nod)(nod)

oh yes pacman is def. noobs no doubt. i know like 3-5 of em from past worlds but they are noobs! :lol::lol::lol:

like Bcardi *cough*

na got nothing but love for em lol. ill always give him hell though :icon_redface::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

back on topic

oh yes we all knew mortal was noob's. old new's.

now back to you tom for the lastest on the weather in your area :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

cause their name sounds a little cocky and nerdy, but we're not really judging, if you fail..it'll be a fail continent to take, if not...well it'll still be a fail continent to take:p

now on a serious note, were not judging

Bcardi

oh yes pacman is def. noobs no doubt. i know like 3-5 of em from past worlds but they are noobs! :lol::lol::lol:

like Bcardi *cough*

na got nothing but love for em lol. ill always give him hell though :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Yeah we are all noobs.

OT: Why name the thread war when the tribe disbanded.

DeletedUser

I don't know, just because, I didn't know what else to name it.

DeletedUser

Sheepy twas a four on four then went to four on three, then to a four on two plus the Unamed doomed tribe. No idea what is is now.

And since no one has said the warring tribes they are:

E=MC2, F=MA, Kata and TBS