Here we go again.....

respect us and disband! Ally
Enemy
HOLTE ARMY
Special Assault Team
Beginning of the war
today at 17:15:08
Duration of war
4:36:04Silly tribes starting wars. HOLTE starting a war with ScareD.

couple hours later...

Nov 18
21:17The tribe HOLTE has rejected the peace offering.

Alot of our members still have BP on too.

DeletedUser102283

that's nothing i had a whole tribe declare on little old me within the first 20 hrs of me joining the world ;)

DeletedUser

i don't know who they are they were there i think they are HOLTE's Ally not ScareD's

DeletedUser37628

You do realize, that during a signature, you should not have the period/dot afterwards.

The period is part of his signature, you can clearly see it in his username... Also, your use of commas makes your sentence seem too disjointed.

DeletedUser

I do prefer a fine Spelt Bread.

I would think that WAR this early would be (shall I dare say it)

Premature? :icon_eek:

And a Premature Declaration is so unsatisfying.

DeletedUser

Here we go again.....

respect us and disband! Ally
Enemy
HOLTE ARMY
Special Assault Team
Beginning of the war
today at 17:15:08
Duration of war
4:36:04Silly tribes starting wars. HOLTE starting a war with ScareD.

couple hours later...

Nov 18
21:17The tribe HOLTE has rejected the peace offering.

Alot of our members still have BP on too.

k309429_sisko-facepalm.jpg

Sissko doesn't like you're a pony.

DeletedUser

Not sure where to post his question... But could somebody explain to me how the war tab on the rankings work? Obviously the tribe displayed is at war, but does it not list who the war is against or anything?

Apologies if I'm missing an obvious explanation somewhere.

DeletedUser

the wars tab shows the overaal results of a tribe.... it wouldnt make any sense to have 1 entry for each war declared.... so far you have 16 noob wars and i suppose that that only includes the wars which actually involve some acts of agression....

DeletedUser

the wars tab shows the overaal results of a tribe.... it wouldnt make any sense to have 1 entry for each war declared.... so far you have 16 noob wars and i suppose that that only includes the wars which actually involve some acts of agression....
Ok, that makes sense. I guess I was sort of expecting 1 entry for each war declared, since that's how people normally show stats on the forums. I understand how that would get way too big, too quickly.

Thanks!