War

DeletedUser

Back on topic
I would like to see a tribe not in the top 20 to challenge a top 5 tribe and do well against them. This is what I would like to see.

Well we have a rank 12th tribe warring a rank fourth. Probley the best your going to get

DeletedUser

one vs vs sounds like a fun war but i wouldnt count on it right after the breaks,,,,

onfire vs (robrob pita shave skype and puny goh) that could be a winning combo but you have to minus goh and skype from the equation :) to = victory :)

what ever wars come the one thing i can say is sitting accs has never been more fun and a way to keep me busy these past few months ty to all those involved for making 2011 tw w59 the most fun in years

magnetoo

DeletedUser

onfire vs (robrob pita shave skype and puny goh) that could be a winning combo but you have to minus goh and skype from the equation :) to = victory :)

Now who's fault is that? We do not need your complaining.

As for sitting accounts, i agree. I have to do something to help out since re-building my nukes!

DeletedUser

As for sitting accounts, i agree. I have to do something to help out since re-building my nukes!

did u read post above and the topic this is about possible wars i am not complaining? SPAM post n1

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm with Magnetoo... I'd like to see OnFire grow a pair and actually declare on someone in the top 5 as well.

DeletedUser

That explains why onfire lost villages magneeto was probly sitting them with hes epic sniping skills.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm with Magnetoo... I'd like to see OnFire grow a pair and actually declare on someone in the top 5 as well.

Really? They are not doing very well against Skype. I think they might be in trouble. Onfire is not very well liked

DeletedUser

You rebuilding already lamby. It's only just started and you've shot your bolt. lol

35se

shave would never declare that, the'd be to worried about being outgunned

i think shave vs ..... would be a more fair war
although most of ..... is made up of huggers from the HAX family that ran out on there tribe to change teams

so would be intresting to see how BOTH tribes react to that actually

also ..... wouldnt declare as they only go for small tribes
they couldn't take out a tribe equal to them (i put equal as shave mass requites so they have no quality)

LOL to funny.

DeletedUser

You rebuilding already lamby. It's only just started and you've shot your bolt. lol

I know right, i never get any luck. I re-built so much on W57 and i just did not enjoy it. But Power your old account just lost 3 nukes and a train. So alot of re-building is happening

DeletedUser

I know right, i never get any luck. I re-built so much on W57 and i just did not enjoy it. But Power your old account just lost 3 nukes and a train. So alot of re-building is happening

That shouldn't be an issue, can't say as its under new ownership. But the account is designed to keep sending.

With the village count and local food, it should be able to send that every 3-4 days.

DeletedUser

That shouldn't be an issue, can't say as its under new ownership. But the account is designed to keep sending.

With the village count and local food, it should be able to send that every 3-4 days.

You can not build 6K axes, 2.4K LC, 263 rams in 3-4 days, just saying. I agree there is alot of food around tho, but turtles and morale may hurt the growing

DeletedUser

You can not build 6K axes, 2.4K LC, 263 rams in 3-4 days, just saying. I agree there is alot of food around tho, but turtles and morale may hurt the growing

But nukes are in all stage of development. 10-11 days from scratch. 3 of 9, every 3-4 days.

slinkiestwizard

Oh what a funny thread this is shAve is declaring on santa an all his elves , hope that filled someones Christmas list

DeletedUser92671

Id like to see OnFire open their eyes to the fact noone wants them here, and no expects them to be here,

notice how noone posted here saying a war they wanted to see in the new year that involved onfire,
cos noone expects them to be here to have another war :lol:

guys if your gunna be hated, atleast be the best tribe on the world and gather hate from your lessers,
not be an everyday average core tribe who has just made enemies with a tribe on all 4 of your borders, as if breaking out of core wasnt hard enough your trying to go south north west and east all in one go :icon_rolleyes:

slinkiestwizard

guys if your gunna be hated, atleast be the best tribe on the world and gather hate from your lessers,
wondering how many lessors they have:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Reminds me of a quote ive seen on profiles since w1 :).

Sir! Were surrounded.
Great! Now we can attack in all directions.

Except in there case it's more like this.

Sir! Were surrounded.
No! Were dieing in all directions.

Your friendly continental spam noob.