War

DeletedUser

they dont have lessers,
they still havnt beaten GOH yet who are a 7th of their size...

1/7th now, same size when we started, with the help of a tribe of the same size. Your right thats a win.

Thats how a war is won. by losing the most villages and restarting

stellro

1/7th now, same size when we started, with the help of a tribe of the same size. Your right thats a win.

Thats how a war is won. by losing the most villages and restarting

When you disband it'll show as a win to us and there is nothing u can do to change that :)

DeletedUser

Shave vs GRV and ......

This would be entertaining to watch. And if it was too happen and shave was to win, i think they would have a huge advantage over the whole of south east. And if they want to move elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Shave vs GRV and ......

This would be entertaining to watch. And if it was too happen and shave was to win, i think they would have a huge advantage over the whole of south east. And if they want to move elsewhere.

If shAve were to eliminate ...... and GRV then they would control the South East, not just an advantage :xmas rolleyes:

Then it would just be a matter of nobling out any loose ends....
Though to say shAve would have an advantage is an understatement :lol:

DeletedUser

Shave would most likely be caught in a Heavy gangbang, thats why they haven't done it yet ;)

DeletedUser

I'd like to see =X and Pita, don't know alot about them as in kinda far from either. But from looking at the map and knowing how PITA is, I am sure they are looking at how much they are trying to surround them.

DeletedUser

What is this you call diplomacy?

Diplomacy is the thing cheap players use when they want to save money on premium. They mark tribes on the map with the 3 favorite colors, red, purple and blue.

slinkiestwizard

Diplomacy is the thing cheap players use when they want to save money on premium. They mark tribes on the map with the 3 favorite colors, red, purple and blue.

you no i actually enjoyed that quote :icon_razz: It also seams so spot on .My map has at least 10 colors on it and only 1 has anything to do with diplomacy .