War

velibor

Skype hereby declares war on C2 for the second and last time... for betraying the nap and hitting Skype members...There was an agreement in place which stated that Skype would give 7 day notification before the breaking of the nap while C2 had to give a 48 hour notification. Such notice was not given by C2 prior to launching a fullscale attack on a member of Skype and I can't say iam not surprised nor hurt by it because as much is to be expected of Turtle Puppets...

The breakdown of relations occurred after I warned C2 that ANY attacks against Skype or RESPCT from hereon our would be considered acts of war and we would retaliate with full force. That notice was given 2 days ago and today that notice was challenged by C2 launch on Drewbie...

Good bye C2...Greg start looking for a new account.

This thread was created because Turtle insist that C2 is not a part of their family and they are not a part of the same war despite me showing ingame pictures of them figthing alongside each other.

No spam or discussing of any tribes other than Skype and C2 are to be discussed on my topic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'd have give 48 hours notice if I took you seriously as a leader or player, both of which you don't seem to do to good a job of. I would hardly call the couple attacks on drewbie full scale.

The breakdown of relations occured when we recieved printscreens showing that Veli was trying to use c2 and then intend to backstab us if we won with them against turtle. C2 however will be around for the long haul, goodluck trying to remove us.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's funny is, Veilbor calls C2 "turtle puppets" when he's the one trying to hook the strings on them himself.

[spoil]
pot-and-kettke.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser115384

Come on! Im sick of all these family tribes and wild associations. Ever think that maybe tribes attack skype because of the constant attempts at manipulations, not some crazy order coming from TURTLE all the time.

DeletedUser

This is a pretty stupid decision in my opinion. Flexing only works if you can back it up and don't have chinks in your armor.

DeletedUser22145

Fairly Stupid

We all already knew this war was happening I thought? Also, I do have to say, while not surprised I am continually disappointed by tribes treating NAPs as war prep time.

rich26ca

Thats all a NAP really is its one of two things either prep for future war or to see if a tribe can coexist for an alliance. in this case it was very obviously for future war. what wasn't known was that war before or after another war... looks like decision was made...

@ vel

50414261.jpg

velibor said:
Its all a conspiracy turtle runs everything

Rolf...

Only one reason it went down this way and that was your actions. and just for the record..

Time line was

Skype allied to C2>Skype threatens C2> alliance dropped war declared> C2 leadership folds war ends NAP in place with new leadership>Skype threatens and manipulates and gets caught doing so> War is back on, lmao...

Had very little to do with Turtle.

Last edited:

rich26ca

Rolf... the fact that you even posted all that is hilarious mate... Denis tells the story a bit different... always two sides to every story but again none of that really had anything to do with turtle other then being in the vicinity. so again not sure how their our puppets... by the looks of it you were trying to puppet them and they bit back twice now... under two different leaders.

you lump this together like they had anything to do with each other...

Turtle declared on skype, respect, SHG tkwsn

TKWSN and SHG happened together...

Then respect (Birds) attacked No farms and started that war

then skype came with a boarder dispute you freaked out about before it was even actually in place.

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just read all of that skype "convo" and laughed because the change from diplomatic to hostile was almost instantaneous.

Posting all of that above made YOU look bad not Dan. It looks like you were trolled pretty hard because you kept demanding Dan to do this or that. Your best bet is to disappear from the TW community because no one is going to take you seriously after this. You are a joke. Delete your account, get off the forums, log off skype and just disappear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114076

LOL you run back to the tribe that backstabbed you once, trying to get everyone up north to turn to on me, trying to turn friends against each other, desperation at its finest.

Got played like an idiot again didnt you :D

DeletedUser

C2, LN & K.O.W - SKYPE & SKYPEE
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C², K.o.W, LN
Side 2:
Tribes: SKYPE, SkypeE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 6
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,382
Side 2: 55,982
Difference: 55,400

chart
[/spoil]

C2 vs Bunni:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C²
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunni

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 4
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 138,526
Side 2: 29,423
Difference: 109,103

chart

[/spoil]

C2 & cold - Respct & EYE:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: C², Cold
Side 2:
Tribes: RESPCT, EYE
Players: Tequilas

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 24
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 576,211
Side 2: 174,714
Difference: 401,497

chart

[/spoil]

Turtle, ninja & cruel - Respct, skype and skypeE:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Turtle, Ninja, RESPCT
Side 2:
Tribes: RESPCT, SKYPE, SkypeE
Players: Tequilas, ArseyXD

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 142
Difference: 196

chart

Side 1: 3,035,171
Side 2: 1,239,767
Difference: 1,795,404

chart
[/spoil]

velibor

Respct, Eye, LN, Kow, Cruel, Ninja, bunni have nothing to do with the war at hand...

EYE-Bunni-RESPCT are singular wars you may or may not be involved in...Respect is Skype's ally...the others have no relation...

LN-KOW?? We exchanged a few villages trough mutual cooperation between of the leaderships of both tribes...don't see how that is considered as war effort by anyone let alone by C2...to top it off out of 6 conquers you scored against Skype (total in the last month)...4 were by King Rafee- which we can see is a member of Skype...Skype took 4 conquers in the last month from C2...thus its 4-2 in Skype's favor...

Just because I generally ignore bullshit spread on externals as of late doesn't mean i wont drop by every now and then when you post something ridiculous as the post above to try and make yourself look better than you are.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: SKYPE, SkypeE
Side 2:
Tribes: C², Cold

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,045
Side 2: 527
Difference: 518

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,430,903
Side 2: 3,580,124
Difference: 3,850,779

chart

Side 1: 38,542
Side 2: 62,384
Difference: 23,842

chart

[/spoil]
http://gyazo.com/b4b6b8e0be026c6f75a7350719078c05
http://gyazo.com/e0612b8ac4f7b52046b339252bd22119
http://gyazo.com/5c67890ee48209971d9570c8b5f8e955

These are the only conquers your tribe ever scored against Skype
http://gyazo.com/1314632c18c14114d2ae51e28f5ca992
http://gyazo.com/551d5b89696d91f95868c0d4ffb5a17f

0 of which were done since you took over C2

Last edited:

DeletedUser

cold as everyone knows are our allies due to merge, they are fighting Rescpt and EYE. My members too are fighting RESPCT with them so that is definitely relevant. EYE are allied to RESPCT and joined the war on their side.

Turtle and Ninja are relevant because they are our allies fighting against you.

LN, K.O.W are both tribes that don't much like SKYPE and offered their assistance to C2 if we chose to accept it, I had LN take two villas in k12 and K.O.W took several in k21.

Bunni either saw opportunity or as most would probably predict you would have a hand in it, just the same as the threat mail you sent and rafee's mail attempt to turn players against me; both of which failed.

I'm amazed how little you know of the surrounding situations, thought you knew it all veli.

[spoil]
HBbDAt6.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
l5ErN4u.png
[/spoil]

Please tell me then how none of these war stats are relevant? Admittedly we are losing by two against skype in the last month that I will not deny, though there has been little action from either side until the last 48 hours. Everywhere else our fights and our allies fight against yours are going extremely well.

DeletedUser

You know Veli, I talked to Greg awhile ago and asked him to seek peace with you guys because it was counter-productive to the goal of putting pressure on Turtle. He was willing to sympathize with you and tried. Then you threaten him and declare war. I feel bad for your members because you're painting a target on them by being reckless. This was a very stupid and poorly thought out choice that is not working in your favor. I think you need to remember that words are only meaningful if backed up by action, and you guys are not backing it up and can't be expected to because you shouldnt have declared in the first place.

DeletedUser

^ King dreaded's opinion I trust and was the reason I gave you the benefit of the doubt and willing to work with you, as I mention often I like trent and turtle as much as i like velibor and skype, not much at all.

Veli has a good way of annoying, threatening and alienating anyone who attempts to work with him though, after realizing this and veli becoming unbearable was the time I decided to side with turtle, me and trent admit to not much like eachother but we're both in agreeance Veli need's to go. I have no problem with anyone in skype but Velibor and Rafee.

velibor

You know Veli, I talked to Greg awhile ago and asked him to seek peace with you guys because it was counter-productive to the goal of putting pressure on Turtle. He was willing to sympathize with you and tried. Then you threaten him and declare war. I feel bad for your members because you're painting a target on them by being reckless. This was a very stupid and poorly thought out choice that is not working in your favor. I think you need to remember that words are only meaningful if backed up by action, and you guys are not backing it up and can't be expected to because you shouldnt have declared in the first place.
You know Boris for someone who's a duke of Mayhem I would expect you to know more on the situation...i don't have time to explain the details to you...talk to either Krav or Cwolfgurl and they will do it for me...he was never going to work with skype and has been buying time to rebuild himself so that he can hit us from the northwhile using his old relationship with you to stall me...iam sorry to break it to you but dan played you and used you to try and play me...if the rest of the leadership of Mayhem can see that I don't see how you can't.

His latest trick was an attempt to get a coplayer on a Skype's account so that he can get access to the council and ruin the guys account...fortunatelly enough I can see everything that's taking place in C2 and his plan was never ment to succeed...such actions definetly breathe loyalty and cooperation between Skype and C2...he's been digging his own grave for a month while I held back...eventually I got fed up with him and told him to back off RESPCT which he refused and then planned an op on Skype (which failed because ONLY 3 PEOPLE FROM HIS ENTIRE TRIBE INCLUDING HIMSELF LAUNCHED)...I replied with an op of my own...which has yet to land and when it does his tribe will be no more.

Last edited:

zakipoo

LOL you are paranoid as hell.

I talk to Greg on a daily basis if anything, I trust Greg more than I trust YOU.

Your attempt to have me add you on skype so you can basically tell me to shut up wont work either.

This world is not for you anymore.

velibor

cold as everyone knows are our allies due to merge, they are fighting Rescpt and EYE. My members too are fighting RESPCT with them so that is definitely relevant. EYE are allied to RESPCT and joined the war on their side.

Turtle and Ninja are relevant because they are our allies fighting against you.

LN, K.O.W are both tribes that don't much like SKYPE and offered their assistance to C2 if we chose to accept it, I had LN take two villas in k12 and K.O.W took several in k21.

Bunni either saw opportunity or as most would probably predict you would have a hand in it, just the same as the threat mail you sent and rafee's mail attempt to turn players against me; both of which failed.

I'm amazed how little you know of the surrounding situations, thought you knew it all veli.

[spoil]
HBbDAt6.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
l5ErN4u.png
[/spoil]

Please tell me then how none of these war stats are relevant? Admittedly we are losing by two against skype in the last month that I will not deny, though there has been little action from either side until the last 48 hours. Everywhere else our fights and our allies fight against yours are going extremely well.
LN-KOW are not in war vs Skype...and if you continue to list them as such Iam sure they will turn sides and hit you since their leadership has made it very clear that they want nothing to do with this war...the villages handed over to them were in their territory and I found it a mutual benefit to give them to the players that took them...They were not TAKEN by anyone let alone by someone taking orders from you...I will be more than happy to have KOW leader confirm this when he logs on.

That whole first part which you mentioned is irrelevant and useless...Turtle doesn't want you listed on their war stats-that is a stance they made on numerous occations...if they don't want you there you can't claim to be a part of their war. That would be equivalent of Skype listing 800813 and Mayhem in Skype's stats vs turtle.

Zak-stop trolling and go do something produtive...you were instructed by your own leadership to stay off externals and you still do it...i don't care that you hate me and i could care less about your imput on greg...there is an enormous difference between someone who's paranoid and someone who can read enemy forums and sees what the enemy is up to.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@ veli

[spoil]
QygeAUe.png
[/spoil] this K.o.w in a joint war group with us? Of course they aren't involved. Their leader was the one who agreed to joint op players in that area.

an LN:
[spoil]
GBNRLZq.png
[/spoil]

I asked them if they were able to remove a player and they did just that in k21. Turtle evidently do want us listed as we recently made the turtle alliance official and it already was within ninja. We work with them and we communicate between the tribes against skype and allies. It would only be the same as listing mayhem and 800813 if you were allied, actively talked and actually did help eachother out.

velibor

With this being your comeback I believe my job is done here.

Thanks for the propaganda...it was fun to discredit.