War

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have to be blunt and clarify that there is no relationship outside of that. Just to prevent misconceptions. Standard procedure. It's not we either, just one player that is a PA of Greg in our tribe.

Ok, rephrase.

Two people who are enemies are willing to work on the same account together via account sit to ensure that Skype gains very little.

That's what I meant.

zakipoo

Kyle let them post whatever they like...all i said is true and can be doublechecked if Boris wanted to he could ask the 2 people i told him to ask-instead he will throw a tantrum here defending zak who is a moron as it is...I will also keep the pics of above saved thatway when we rim C2 I can post those pics along with the new stats on the turtle topic everytime i include them in the stats from now on...Zak thanks for aiding turtle when your own tribe is fighting them-loyalty + compassion dully noted.

All the comments "we will sit him" and "we will help him"...feel free noone is stopping you...Skype will rim him with or without your presence.

Im not aiding turtle, im aiding C2, after all i sat c2 account not turtle. It has nothing ot do with loyalty, my loyalty stands with Mayhem/-A-
Not that any of this matters, im not helping other tribes other than ensure that you disappear from this world.
We are tired of your crap, that is all, so may as well press delete now, or stuggle like a dying fish gasping for air.

for the last part of your comment,.. even if i wasnt sitting greg's account "SKYPE" isnt going to rim anybody.

Push your luck and i just might even stack some C2 against your attacks for the lulz.

DeletedUser

We don't care what YOU have to say about moving to C2. You were probably there to spy and because of your past history no one is going to believe you went over for any other reason. You will not survive in this world due to your poor decision making. You had a CHANCE to survive while in C2, but because you were foolish enough to leave that tribe to go back to your buddy Veil you will be rimmed along with him.

I don't know what you are talking about. First, only 13 of the 19 C2 even check their own forums when they did an activity check (LOL). Second, How does C2 have a chance to survive in this world? If and its a big if, if they manage to deafeat Skype, then what? They become branch number 3 for Turtle? or do they send up fighting Turtle and loosing? II would much rather fight with my own friends then fight against them for no chance of winning a world anyway. If I wanted the best chance I had at winning, I would of stayed in Turtle but loyalty > winning

EDIT: I have a lot of respect for you MRG and bunz and a few others but Zakipoo you really need to shut up and stop acting like you are a God in this game and prove something before you start talking like you are amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

zakipoo

acting like a god in the game? where?

you guys are the one acting.

DeletedUser

with 18 members in C2, two of them being internalled. Thats 3 people who did not read, with two sat accs currently in the tribe too. That brings us the the wonderful number of one player who did not read it. I thought it was a little obvious were were gradually cutting down members, having kicked 8 and inviting two. All of which is accommodating for the cold merge eventually.

And if the number you stated of 6 not reading an activity check is true, then why aren't you murdering us in the stats? Surely if we have 6 inactives you would be flying ahead, which you aren't. Just the same as C2 wouldn't become part of skype's super tribe, we wouldn't become a family group of turtle either.

It is not in turtles nor C2's interest to fight each other if say we did defeat skype, turtle still have mayhem and 80013 to deal with so they would just leave us to do our own thing. Here at C2 they have all been friends since they were all small and from past tribes the majority or cold and C2 shared. They have fought alongside each other and for each other the whole world. No matter which side we picked we knew we'd be in for a tough fight, but that is what the game is about.

If we die, then we had fun playing with friends while it lasted, if it doesn't we continue to enjoy playing alongside eachother and keep bring more success to the table. As I once explained to rafee anyway most communication is done on skype or PM. The forums are more of a report vault than anything.

Regarding nukes that got through, you're fairly dumb if you didn't realize most things were dodged out. For obvious nukes Id sometimes leave some in to kill close range nukes, apart from that 95% of my front defense is still intact and waiting till those trains start coming.

@mawgwi and IBOI the sits were appreciated and it is good to have help offered, look at that; ninja giving up there time to night-time sit any C2 player who wants it. Where are these backstabbing turtle family allies veli and rafee talk of?

@zak It'll be tough but we'll get there, I never confessed we'd have an easy fight.

DeletedUser

It is not in turtles nor C2's interest to fight each other if say we did defeat skype, turtle still have mayhem and 80013 to deal with so they would just leave us to do our own thing.

I laughed at how truly naive that sounds.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Why?

All of our current wars except Respect have been due to other tribes deciding to declare or be aggressive towards us for various reasons. Why should we go after C2 when we have Mayhem to focus on?

velibor

^ Yeah Turtle generally merge tribes not fight them :) good point...nomads remaints +C2 = Turtle 3?

DeletedUser

Why?

All of our current wars except Respect have been due to other tribes deciding to declare or be aggressive towards us for various reasons. Why should we go after C2 when we have Mayhem to focus on?

As of current that's a very loose definition of focus. Should be a good fight when you guys up the ante.

DeletedUser

Why?

I just think it's funny and ironic that you and your members have openly bashed little rim tribes (Like Selfie) and how they mean nothing, but yet when you need a small rim tribe on your side, they're glorified to no end it's like they're the second coming of Christ and can do no wrong. :lol:

My point was, you people contradict yourself so many times... He'd have to be extremely naive to believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

edit: Aren't you fighting multiple wars now? (Skype, 800813, Mayhem)
So what would be the difference if skype fell? You'd go from fighting Skype and Mayhem/800813 alliance to fighting C2 and the Mayhem/800813 alliance. don't see a big difference... So why wouldn't you exactly?

Because you gave your ever so honest word? :lol:

DeletedUser

^ Yeah Turtle generally merge tribes not fight them :) good point...nomads remaints +C2 = Turtle 3?
Ha the day Skype has anything to say about tribe merging LMAO. You got mad jokes there Serb, what's the next one, you gonna claim to be beating us in our war?

DeletedUser88502

Clearly Serb is just annoyed he didn't get to make his "super family tribe", and why wouldn't you be annoyed!! all that internalling that him Ominis and Rafee could have done if Serb had gotten his own way.

I love how he denies using the tactics he accuses Turtle of using, wake up every tribe does the same things these days, they might be under handed tactics but they are still tactics non the less, at one point or another every tribe will do something the opposing side deems immoral.

~BK

rich26ca

not naive at all if you actually knew the situation in the north you wouldn't say that he has nothing to worry about as the players in the north are personal friends with Greg... there wont be any Ninja/Turtle vs C2 war anytime soon....

once skype collapse the bulk of us are moving down south to fight mayhem while turtle and cruel fight captcha.... long term if C2 stays active and growing will have a fight during end game between friends... if not there best and brightest im sure will be offered spots in Ninja/Turtle

I found this funny as hell coming from you vel... lmao... we recruit the best a tribe has to offer then smash them or simply just smash them... you threaten then when they show how clearly weak they are you merge their entire tribe into your family so you have more internal targets. lol... yeah cause thats the same thing.... [/sarcasm]

careful he could rim you

only if you move the troops out for him... vel only random nukes targets his nobles are reserved for internals ;P