War

DeletedUser

I replied with an op of my own...which has yet to land and when it does his tribe will be no more.

I highly doubt that because see, we hate you SO much, and we're so bored eating through your meat shields and waiting for a response, that our services have been offered to ANY C2 member that requires it.

Thank you, good luck, Greg's account is 24/7 actively defended as of right now.

Sincerely, Mawgwi and his merry men.

zakipoo

Zak-stop trolling and go do something produtive...you were instructed by your own leadership to stay off externals and you still do it...i don't care that you hate me and i could care less about your imput on greg...there is an enormous difference between someone who's paranoid and someone who can read enemy forums and sees what the enemy is up to.

Yup yer paranoid as hell we know you dont have any spy in their tribe anymore. i was sitting greg acct last night and i dont see anything wrong, your fakes is too obvious. you will fail harder than you think because of your ego. and im going to have the excitement of seeing C2 tribe hand your ass to you, and see you in here with your shit eating grin.

Nobody in my council told me to stop talking in the externals so nice try, and im not about to stop talking in the externals because you want me to stop.

YOU GOT PLAYED BY TOO MANY PEOPLE ITS FUNNY!

I hope to see you get rimmed asap before the other members. but i do want this to be a slow torture for you.

DO what you must do Greg <3

DeletedUser

Yup yer paranoid as hell we know you dont have any spy in their tribe anymore. i was sitting greg acct last night and i dont see anything wrong, your fakes is too obvious. you will fail harder than you think because of your ego. and im going to have the excitement of seeing C2 tribe hand your ass to you, and see you in here with your shit eating grin.

You suck at defending then because I have cleared 3 of gregs vills, would of nobled one if it was not for sit rules and ended up getting multiple reports looking like this

http://en72.tribalwars.net/public_report/24fcd987a01fd54d7a8dd9924a4d494e

zakipoo

Looking at the report, its not when i was sitting it.

It is bound to happen that a nuke will clash on some troops, i cant be on it the whole time dodging each of the 5k+ fakes what were you expecting to happen really? if ive saw nobles inbound, you'd not be successful at all.

sorry try again?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"I was sitting Greg last night" That was last night at 22:00

DeletedUser

Really, you're going to nitpick about the fact you caught a village that wasn't stacked and dodged out...

Cause I'm sure you've never had a nuke sitting at home and get splattered, eh Rafee? :icon_rolleyes: Get off your high horse, you have thousands of attacks on 1 account, I'm sure a few will get through.

Start tossing them nobles around, we'll see how effectively defended those are though. We'll be waiting :icon_wink:

zakipoo

LOL maybe 6 barbarians total

internals, well thats bound to happen when im merging accounts to have coplayers to have my account running 24/7

24/7 used to be D.S. an enemy tribe which ive destroyed basically.

is that the best you can come up with really?

What is worse than being a spy? Riddle me this.

DeletedUser88502

LOL you are paranoid as hell.

I talk to Greg on a daily basis if anything, I trust Greg more than I trust YOU.

Your attempt to have me add you on skype so you can basically tell me to stfu wont work either.

This world is not for you anymore.

Pretty much the same reason I blocked him, guy has a tanty when he doesnt get his own way.

@ Velibor, give it a rest your just digging an even bigger hole for yourself.

~BK/CoS

DeletedUser

I've had 2 "spy" experiences. First was when dumbasses in Turtle invite me I stay for what 10 hours screw around a bit and leave. This C2 wasn't meant to be a spy in the first place. It was going to be a calming jesture between Skype and C2 too calm down tensions. Greg and Veli get into a fight Greg attacks drewbie then I'm in C2 anyways why leave?

DeletedUser

You're more than welcome to try out Greg's account right now though at nobling, but I'm sure you'd rather feel proud of yourself taking a village off a 100k point account. You all keep plugging away at C2 though, and don't turn around and look. Cause I'd hate for you all to realize your backside is being eaten alive while you helplessly flail away at a tribe 1/3 your size.

EDIT: How does it feel to know 2 tribes that are at WAR with each other (Mayhem F vs Turtle F) hate you all SO much that they sit accounts in the same tribe just to watch you fail? That is the absolute highest sign of resent afforded another tribe, says a lot about your situation Skype.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know Boris for someone who's a duke of Mayhem I would expect you to know more on the situation...i don't have time to explain the details to you...talk to either Krav or Cwolfgurl and they will do it for me...he was never going to work with skype and has been buying time to rebuild himself so that he can hit us from the northwhile using his old relationship with you to stall me...iam sorry to break it to you but dan played you and used you to try and play me...if the rest of the leadership of Mayhem can see that I don't see how you can't.

"Zak-stop trolling and go do something produtive...you were instructed by your own leadership to stay off externals and you still do it...i don't care that you hate me and i could care less about your imput on greg...there is an enormous difference between someone who's paranoid and someone who can read enemy forums and sees what the enemy is up to."

Ok first of all, I have not instructed Zak on this. Neither has Cole. This is an idiotic thing to post considering I am active on the forums.

Secondly, I'm not being played by Greg because I frankly did not care too much about the outcome. I gave Greg advice because he was seeking it since he had been inactive on the world for a bit, that was my advice because I believed it the best way to increase his tribe's longevity. I didn't have a DIRE need for him to take my advice, I just gave it to him because it was my personal opinion. Greg knows better at this point than to try to play me, he knows I don't give anything away when I speak other than what I intend to. This is why information from our tribe does not leak, and why we have lasted so long despite our beginnings, among other things. I know exactly what i'm doing, and our actions have proven so and will continue to.

I think you need to understand what "confirmation bias" is. If you start off assuming he'll betray you, then you cause problems with him causing him to fight you, it is not your paranoia that was correct. It was your own fault.

Also, do not pretend to know what my Council does or does not discuss. We discuss everything. I'm not going to have that shit Veli, don't even start with me. You can post whatever idiotic propaganda or slanted crap you want, but don't say something as blatantly stupid as that. You have no retort, don't even start with me.

Here's my advice to you. Tone down your macho overly dramatic nonsense and start taking actions you can back up. This was a poor decision. Own up to it. I can respect anyone that leads because it's dedication that is needed and a feeling of loyalty that often causes someone to step up to that plate, however as a leader, if you continue to not learn from all these mistakes, you will jeopardize your tribe and send them down the drain. You have good players. Humble yourself and sort this crap out.

"Picture all experts as if they were mammals. "

Success is all about adaptation and learning from mistakes. Everyone is human and subject to faults, most can be fixed or compensated for. Once you have settled learning or on a certain stance, you have limited yourself.

velibor

Kyle let them post whatever they like...all i said is true and can be doublechecked if Boris wanted to he could ask the 2 people i told him to ask-instead he will throw a tantrum here defending zak who is a moron as it is...I will also keep the pics of above saved thatway when we rim C2 I can post those pics along with the new stats on the turtle topic everytime i include them in the stats from now on...Zak thanks for aiding turtle when your own tribe is fighting them-loyalty + compassion dully noted.

All the comments "we will sit him" and "we will help him"...feel free noone is stopping you...Skype will rim him with or without your presence.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That whole first part which you mentioned is irrelevant and useless...Turtle doesn't want you listed on their war stats-that is a stance they made on numerous occations...if they don't want you there you can't claim to be a part of their war. That would be equivalent of Skype listing 800813 and Mayhem in Skype's stats vs turtle.

Well look who came crawling out of their hole.

What I said was (paraphrased) "Why are you including C2 in the stats when the leader publicly stated they are unsure of what to do so will remain neutral?"

No one said "we don't want C2 in the stats." That is yet another LIE piled on the mountain of lies.

YOU GOT PLAYED BY TOO MANY PEOPLE ITS FUNNY!

It was, and it was especially funny to watch him squirm in his own filth. He was the one attempting to play others by deception and lies.

I hope to see you get rimmed asap before the other members. but i do want this to be a slow torture for you.

DO what you must do Greg <3

Don't worry Zak, we will make sure Veilbor's downfall occurs slowly. He will watch his tribe burn all around them. Members have already started to try and run, but it's too late. We are coming. We don't care if Skype members leave or stay, we will eat them regardless. There *might* be one or two that come to join us, but only IF they prove themselves to be free from Veilbor's strings.

EDIT: How does it feel to know 2 tribes that are at WAR with each other (Mayhem F vs Turtle F) hate you all SO much that they sit accounts in the same tribe just to watch you fail? That is the absolute highest sign of resent afforded another tribe, says a lot about your situation Skype.

^ This.

Mayhem and Ninja are enemies, yet because Veilbor is too much of a deceiving liar that no one can trust. It's really REALLY pathetic that we are willing to work with Mayhem to help out C2. It just shows how HORRIBLY you messed up Veilbor. No one in the TW community will ever take you seriously as a leader ever again. Any tribe you are in, if you pull ANY strings will fail.

I've had 2 "spy" experiences. First was when dumbasses in Turtle invite me I stay for what 10 hours screw around a bit and leave. This C2 wasn't meant to be a spy in the first place. It was going to be a calming jesture between Skype and C2 too calm down tensions. Greg and Veli get into a fight Greg attacks drewbie then I'm in C2 anyways why leave?

We don't care what YOU have to say about moving to C2. You were probably there to spy and because of your past history no one is going to believe you went over for any other reason. You will not survive in this world due to your poor decision making. You had a CHANCE to survive while in C2, but because you were foolish enough to leave that tribe to go back to your buddy Veil you will be rimmed along with him.

I replied with an op of my own...which has yet to land and when it does his tribe will be no more.

Let's review the situation.

Your screw ups got you an enemy: Ninja.

Your continued screw ups get Turtle involved into the war.

Your screw ups and untrustworthines got the tribes around you to betray you because no one can trust you.

You demanding Greg do something instead of asking caused him to turn on you.

Mayhem and Ninja are enemies. Yet Mayhem and Ninja members are willing to put aside that war in favor of helping out C2 just so that they can see YOU rimmed.

You are doomed Veilbor. Press delete now. No I'm not talking about the mayhem member. I'm telling you to press delete now because you will not win in this world or any other world ever again.

DeletedUser

Mayhem is not working with Turtle family against Skype. Zak is a personal friend of Greg and sitting the account to protect him. I am too and would not be against sitting his account to at least protect it and snipe. We are still fully at war and have taken 25 villages from Ninja today lol. There will not now nor ever be an end to this war unless every member of Mayhem goes out fighting and dies before they break Turtle or Ninja, though I doubt we will fail. I know for a fact I will not capitulate unless I am rimmed, and it won't be easy. Hell, the mods can ban me if I ever try to rescind this statement. I stand on it.

Let's just make that clear now. We are not working together.

But he is right Veli, you're making too many enemies. The advice I gave you was basically to be more considerate of the welfare of your tribe members and you blew me off. That says a lot. And just because we are both fighting Turtle does not mean I will refrain from criticizing your actions, as a Leader I see the mistakes you are making and feel inclined to say something.

And once again, I have spoken to them. Stop deflecting with that bullshit. Do I have to have them comment here and agree with me? Will you then tell me I have to double check the information and call the Prime Minister of Australia to get my facts straight? They will not appreciate you speaking for them.

I don't have to lie because I never put myself in a position where I need to.

Edit: Also, if Greg wanted to be manipulative he could use Zak's sitting to cause disruption and distrust among the tribes. Here's the thing though, i'm well aware of that and I don't give a shit because once again our war actions stand against that. I know what we're doing, our tribe knows what we're doing, and our close allies know what we're doing. That's how you lead a tribe, even if someone has the potential of trying to screw you, you remain unhindered and undamaged and go on because you don't leave chinks in your armor.

Also regarding Zak, you asked Wolf and Krav to tone him down because you blamed him for the flame you're getting. Wrong. It's your own fault. None of us care what he posts. At all. I can tell you didn't consult me because you're relying on their old distrust of Greg [naturally] to gain favor. Really veli, you're absolutely translucent. Don't try.

Also, 800813 Leadership already knows, don't message them trying to play the victim. I know how you are.

DeletedUser

I will also keep the pics of above saved thatway when we rim C2 I can post those pics along with the new stats on the turtle topic everytime i include them in the stats from now on.

Now, I don't mean to say I predict the future like Miss Cleo or anything, but...

This is as far as it goes for you and your tribe. You mock the entire community and act a fool trying to bring your circus act on the externals and have truly alienated nearly every tribe in your vicinity besides you poor members, who I hope don't log into the forums to see their Duke act the way you do. If Trent or MRG acted like you, I'd tell them to shut it and stop making us look bad, but since I think you realize your tribe is on it's way out, it doesn't really matter to you.

We'll revisit the stats once I've rebuilt from my last onslaught, I can guarantee there will be some Skype villages under my tag afterwards, but unless somebody goes inactive on your front, I can comfortably say you won't be taking Ninja/Turtle villages.

See, I'm a man of my word. I say something, I do it. Continue to ignore my presence in K33, I will make another guarantee: You won't have ownership of that K for longer than another month, maybe two max. Take a picture of that, archive it, sit on it like a mother hen sits on it's eggs, I don't care. As long as I account sit C2 accounts, and they have even a single spear on it, I will kill Skype nobles all day long. The only thing you're going to rim is another inactive Skype/SkypeE account. This is your last hurrah Serb, enjoy it while it lasts.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mayhem is not working with Turtle family against Skype. Zak is a personal friend of Greg and sitting the account to protect him. I am too and would not be against sitting his account to at least protect it and snipe. We are still fully at war and have taken 25 villages from Ninja today lol. There will not now nor ever be an end to this war unless every member of Mayhem goes out fighting and dies before they break Turtle or Ninja, though I doubt we will fail. I know for a fact I will not capitulate unless I am rimmed, and it won't be easy. Hell, the mods can ban me if I ever try to rescind this statement. I stand on it.

Are you serious?

Did I say that we have put a pause on the war to focus on Skype? No. Did I say that attacks have been halted so that Ninja and Mayhem can both focus on Skype? No.

All I said was it's pathetic that Mayhem and Ninja are willing to work together to help out C2 because of Veilbor's mouth.

Both Mayhem members and Ninja members are going to sit Greg's account to ensure 24/7 coverage. How is that not working together?

Get off your high horse. Yeah we're still enemies but for this one brief moment we are working together to help out Greg, which also helps out C2.

DeletedUser

Are you serious?

Did I say that we have put a pause on the war to focus on Skype? No. Did I say that attacks have been halted so that Ninja and Mayhem can both focus on Skype? No.

All I said was it's pathetic that Mayhem and Ninja are willing to work together to help out C2 because of Veilbor's mouth.

Both Mayhem members and Ninja members are going to sit Greg's account to ensure 24/7 coverage. How is that not working together?

Get off your high horse. Yeah we're still enemies but for this one brief moment we are working together to help out Greg, which also helps out C2.

I have to be blunt and clarify that there is no relationship outside of that. Just to prevent misconceptions. Standard procedure. It's not we either, just one player that is a PA of Greg in our tribe.

Asylum Escapee

I just don't understand veli... who are you trying to convince? why do you continue to reply? Its obvious at this point that nobody believes you except for some of your own tribe.

My advice to you is simple, gather what shreds of your dignity remain and leave the forums, your fate is sealed, nothing you do can save you now. Go fight ingame and if you fight well perhaps you will salvage some of your reputation.