Warlordz Coming Out Of The Closet! PG-13!

DeletedUser

i guess everyone are noobs then as i know for a fact that the duke of Fork is a noob too

in active

I can't believe I'm on the same side as rawr mode for this war -.-

DeletedUser

better me then them :icon_wink:

group hug in the shower tonight

DeletedUser

AS you can notice your leader was ready to kick you to get an alliance with us ;)
Having dealt with River in previous worlds, I can guarantee that River had no intentions of booting Rawr Mode. It seems he was digging for information from you. Kinda looks like he got it too... :)

This should be an interesting war. I'll be watching this war with a lot of interest.

DeletedUser

Care to point out somewhere where I disagreed with Rawr about 'the meaning of war' nubby ? :)

Hint: Read carefully now... :icon_rolleyes:

Indeed :icon_wink:

Sorry for the wall of text, I should have remembered people who post random thoughts without backing them up probably struggle with language. Maybe I should have used pictures. I do apologise.

As for where you disagreed with Rawr about the meaning of war, how about the bit I quoted? You know, the bit I specifically highlighted and then referenced to? You know that bit? I can see you are struggling greatly with how forum posting works so maybe if you mail me ingame I can give you some tutorials. Always nice to be training new forum folk!

Oh, and as for the "nubby" remark, my actual name is "noobstuff" I will have you know :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You seem to be the one with reading problems

Who exactly was I replying to with the
the bit I specifically highlighted

Try reading it a little slower and, also, reading all of the preceding posts may help you :)

The thread reads top to bottom in case you are getting confused :icon_wink:

Once, or maybe if, you work it out, leave your online dictionary at home and engage your brain before responding this time

:)

DeletedUser

You were responding to a Manic player saying he would defeat another enemy, unless I am mistaken?

HorseSoldier

rawr is mass mailing everyone in his K for HALP!

Rawr Mode today at 02:03
for the US Army! im just kidding :p

however we do need your assistance to help fight back Warlordz and push these bullys back. i know alot of them have caused you constant grief and i know your thinking ' he is such a big player, why is he asking for our help ' ask yourself this eventually they will come for you, so who better to fight off Warlords then me, im the only real threat to them.

help me fight back guys and gals :p

if you want to help or have further questions, please let me know and i will send you coords. i know some of you aren't fond of MANIC but i will return the favor in time of need ;)

Rawr~

dissidentX today at 02:04
This can't be the real rawr mailing me...

Rawr Mode today at 02:07
whoops lol! nawh, co/player hence i write in red :p

DeletedUser

yep, no rules in engagement :)

besides its Answer and Warlords Vs. Me

Cant really blame me for leveling the playing field just abit now can we?

DeletedUser

You were responding to a Manic player saying he would defeat another enemy, unless I am mistaken?

Oh excellent :) You are actually improving.. so it was not, as you originally suggested...
Oh, and Mr Pirate, if I am wrong and we all don't understand what war is would you mind explaining it to us? Or at least explain it to Rawr, as you claim he doesn't know

My response was to this statement...
none of our wars have gone badly, all our players are growing solidly and not loosing villages... just because were not throwing all our nukes at stacked villages doesnt mean we're not owning...

Which now you may notice was not made by Rawr at all :) And if you want to assess whether this guy knows what a war is, well make your judgment from this...

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7765773

I can see where he gets all his experience from hitting stacks... :icon_rolleyes:

And I understand, as your posting has shown, you get confused easy. Especially with those Rawr pom poms blocking your vision, so when he posted....

stop trying to troll noob :(

To which I replied...

Wow, even for you Rawr thats a pretty piss poor comeback

I can see how you quickly switched into fanboi mode and jumped to the defense of your idol :)

Oh and as for your rhetoric about war, general expansion eating small nubby tribes and tribeless players isn't generally regarded as 'war' by most, it is generally regarded as general expansion, generally

So when you say
sourceless
and
post devoid of any evidence, explanation or structure
perhaps I was actually being kind to MANIC and not posting the stats from their last actual war to provide these, apart from structure of course, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess :icon_rolleyes: You can find the 'declaration' here...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=244645

Now you can do your own research and come up with some stats I am sure :)

And I would also suggest, before you bring your next argument to the board, you do a little more research matey rather than just trying to attack posts with a thesaurus and a dictionary

But you may well learn that given time :)

DeletedUser

Ohhhh, I put Rawr? LOL. I was speaking on skype to him at the time, hence the mistake. That is my fault then. I assumed your post was in response to Manic as a whole not knowing what a war is.

I still stand by what I said though, he is correct in stating that a war has not gone badly for them yet since they are still growing stronger every day. At the very best you can claim a stalemate. All my evidence is still entirely relevant. Manic, despite it's enemies, are yet to perform "badly" in a war. Although that player seems to have a real hard-on for barbs and internals, the fact of the matter is he is still correct and you are still wrong :)

DeletedUser

Oh, and as for my Rawr pom-poms, it's actually pom-poms, skirt AND tiara. I have the full set. KG gave me them.

DeletedUser

just another noobie asking for a help against W@rldz.. this thread should be, Rawr Mode mass mailing on tribes asking for help.. =D

DeletedUser

standard text book stragety, you guys wanted to play dirty by getting me kicked. so i pulled a few dirty tricks of my own :D

funny that it actually worked, now whose the noob :D

Bcardi

just another noobie asking for a help against W@rldz.. this thread should be, Rawr Mode mass mailing on tribes asking for help.. =D

So what does that make W@rldz leader crying for support after a few attacks?

DeletedUser

He wasn't crying. He was asking for support from everyone and it worked. Really that is quite smart.