Warning about Kahlaan

DeletedUser114370

He washed my dedicates just in there with the rest of the laundry - it's terrible. For that alone he ought to be rimmed ;)

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
....especially since he is xXLordWardXx's little prodigy and views him as a role model, and would do anything for him...

IDK who this guy even is. But I already like him! Had to search through my in game messages to see if we've ever spoke before. Couldn't find anything yet.... But I still have my suspicions about em. lol

DeletedUser

Can we close this thread down? It's clear just a poor attempt at a smear campaign by some butthurt noob.

the glitch mob

IDK who this guy even is. But I already like him! Had to search through my in game messages to see if we've ever spoke before. Couldn't find anything yet.... But I still have my suspicions about em. lol

Speaking of ingame messages, do you still have that rap conversation we had?

It's come up a number of times in conversation and I seem to have misplaced it.

DeletedUser

Can we close this thread down? It's clear just a poor attempt at a smear campaign by some butthurt noob.

Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing in the rules about made-up smear campaigns being a basis on which to close a thread. As much as I'd like to see this pointless thing locked, I don't think there's too much legal reason to close this thread.

Then again, I'm not the mod in this forum, and I play the world, so my interpretation doesn't matter much :lol:

darkaniken2

Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing in the rules about made-up smear campaigns being a basis on which to close a thread. As much as I'd like to see this pointless thing locked, I don't think there's too much legal reason to close this thread.

Then again, I'm not the mod in this forum, and I play the world, so my interpretation doesn't matter much :lol:

The OP has vanished and we've gone so far off-topic I'm not sure what we were talking about.

Oh, right, does anyone have any pie?

DeletedUser

This be pointless, although I don't like DSy4 as much as LGN it's the tribe I'm in, gonna msg the mod and see if he/she can close this XD

DeletedUser

.... either that or everyone is an infect spy :icon_idea:

There are currently 35 infect spies in DSY right now. We're petitioning the GM's to make the Tribe limit 80 for a quick endgame victory. :D

DeletedUser

I spy for Ronin. And Infect. And ~TR~. And N.W.O, etc...