Warning for all Dukes and Diplomats of W53.

DeletedUser

I wanna introduce you two “honest”guys Silva and his co-player Dracula managed account ”–Simplicity” and they are dukes of tribe KISS.
At the beginning of the game you don’t know your neighbors and farm all around and getting started with other players. So first I did farm many players including “–Simplicity” and saw that he was active and good player. We were enemies and I even asked support from my ex-tribe Serene to destroy enemy by catapults. During talks with Silva we made PA (about 11 November) and Dracula was happy when he knew it. I didn’t have any secrets from ex-friends...gave them information about my troops and time of making my noblemen, sent them scout reports of different villages.
So what cost “PA” of these guys? How they are honest?
Conversation with Silva.
[9:36:30] EXPRESIDENT: hey
[9:36:43] Silva: hello
[9:36:44] EXPRESIDENT: why did you send attack on me
[9:36:47] Silva: did i?
[9:36:52] Silva: im not on my account
[9:36:52] Silva: atm
[9:36:56] EXPRESIDENT: yap
[9:37:08] EXPRESIDENT: -Simplicitys village today at 07:50:47 0:13:43
[9:37:11] Silva: oh
[9:37:17] EXPRESIDENT: scouts
[9:37:30] Silva: i got new co-player to cover overnight
[9:37:34] Silva: so we dont have to get sitter
[9:37:49] Silva: he must have sent those, not knowingly
[9:37:54] EXPRESIDENT: write him don't attack me
[9:39:14] Silva: well
[9:39:17] Silva: i was gonna go soon
[9:39:22] Silva: i dont want to disrupt his doings
[9:39:28] Silva: i dont think he'll do anything else
[9:39:39] Silva: probably trying to see if you are a threat to us
=================================================
Conversation with Dracula.
[9:47:25] EXPRESIDENT: hi)
[9:48:00] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: hi
[9:48:26] EXPRESIDENT: Silva sent attack on me)
[9:48:31] EXPRESIDENT: honest guy)
[9:48:48] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: No our new coplayer did
[9:48:52] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: get your facts straight
[9:49:22] EXPRESIDENT: I gonna make him great glory on the forum if he send else one attack
[9:49:45] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: In what way?
[9:50:00] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: Then you would have provoked us to pursue to attack all out
[9:50:05] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: and you will look like a nub
[9:50:10] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: and get flamed to death on the forums
[9:50:11] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: XD
[9:50:25] EXPRESIDENT: in what way?
[9:50:36] EXPRESIDENT: how honest you guys are lol
[9:50:49] EXPRESIDENT: and how good have deal with tribe KISS
[9:51:09] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: First of all you can't blame someone who just started on this account
[9:51:22] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: second of all KISS has nothing to do with this, it is just a new co-player
[9:51:27] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: easy fix once he logs in
[9:51:42] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: Now for a second note, you sound scared imo
[9:51:52] EXPRESIDENT: :D
[9:52:10] EXPRESIDENT: people are not so fool as you think)
[9:52:38] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: ok...that made no sense
[9:54:10] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: Hey brb my gram is calling me
[9:54:15] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: have to help her she fell out of bed
[9:54:30] EXPRESIDENT: ha ha ))))))))
[9:54:48] EXPRESIDENT: I go to registered at the forum lol
[10:02:24] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: BTW mate
[10:02:30] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: since you have the nerve to laugh
[10:02:43] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: I sent that attack! Enjoy the rim
[10:09:40] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: there is a saying you should keep in mind
[10:09:49] Dracula's God/-Simplicity: "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Your village was conquered by -Simplicity. A few of your villagers were able to save themselves and now want to establish a new village.

Dear Dukes having deals to Duke (-Simplicity) of Tribe KISS keep in mind who he is as a man. :icon_wink:

His foto (as handsome as honest):
957bce3f004f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately fella, this is a war game.
Everyone will do what it takes for their own survival, if it comes down to it, especially at start-up which is a free-for-all to grow as big and fast as possible.

You admitted yourself that you farmed him and you stopped... - There was your first mistake.
Never give anyone a chance to get their own back, unless you hold all the cards.

You farmed him.
You stopped.
You showed him a tiny bit of weakness and compassion and when he got the chance, he seeked his revenge and ultimately got it.

Its a costly mistake that you have learned the hard way.
Next time: 'Give them nothing, but take from them... everything' :)

DeletedUser

I like -Simplicity already. If he wasn't out in K54 I'd try and recruit him.

DeletedUser

You just gonna owned son, this is a very common and effective tactic ,hopefully this experience will help you to make the same mistake in the future.
Silva (don't know Dracula) is a great player so you bashing here accomplishes nothing but being made fun of like Dracula warned you of ;)

qwertyu

I would not say pure ownage or anything like that. You just found out one of the games bad sides.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

This is all too common, besides you farmed him first so it gave him incentive to dish it back... harsher >:D

Enjoy the rim like so many others have :p

DeletedUser

One thing to say is that you never stop farming someone if you have been enemies once because people never forget it and they will get their revenge just like what has happened to you. Let your guard down once and BAM! your done!

DeletedUser

Well they were very near sighted. The guy they double crossed was one of the best in .net and was famous in 29. Would have been a great PA.

So I guess last laugh is on Al Exorcist. No worries I will find someone for him to co play with.

And to some of the responses here, a lot of people under estimate the power of integrity in this game. Integrity can take years to gain and seconds to lose.

Personally I would not have done what they did, and I certainly would not have been proud of it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well they were very near sighted. The guy they double crossed was one of the best in .net and was famous in 29. Would have been a great PA.

So I guess last laugh is on Al Exorcist. No worries I will find someone for him to co play with.

And to some of the responses here, a lot of people under estimate the power of integrity in this game. Integrity can take years to gain and seconds to lose.

Personally I would not have done what they did, and I certainly would not have been proud of it

Hey yoni, you do have to agree that al exorcist did provoke them a bit. If he mailed me un-mannered like that threatening to go to the forums to attack my credibility and my tribes' credibility that had nothing to do with it, after my co-player explained to him that it was a new co-player who was unaware, I would've sent the attack aswell.

DeletedUser27158

Welcome to Tribal....Wars? Sure, you got double crossed, but that's how the game works. PA's? They don't mean anything. Neither do tribal alliances for that matter. One wrong word and all diplomacy comes to the floor. You sent them troops numbers, they saw an opening, they exploited it. That's how the game is played, however unfair you may find it. We're no longer in the old days of W2, where everyone had honor, and realized the game was a game. Enemies at war became good friends. But that's dieing breed now days. Everything is based on getting ahead, no matter what the cost.

So in my opinion, he made the smartest move he could.

DeletedUser

These days of TW are rather depressing...

You see people crying about getting backtimed, nobled etc...

The game is called TribalWARS for a reason. If you dislike seeing incoming attacks go play TribalHUGS.

DeletedUser

I wanna thank yonithan for making me co-player on DSL account. And we shouldn't argue with people who are moral ugly, it haven't any sense.
So have a nice game guys...