Warning..To All Players On The Forums!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

First and fore most i want to say I hope no one gets offended personally on these forums. To me it's all fun and games. I generally don't hate no one. when i come on here i play the game...that's it! If some of you is truely that hurt to build up that much hate for me..well before you go get a tissue and wipe your eye's. I did not mean to make you go nuts or be unhappy. I try to bring entertainment as well as the love for the same game we share. So again..if you think i offend you as a person..is not the case. it's all in fun smack talk and diplomacy. Now i felt i had to write this..I heard lord eek and whats his name again? king dreaded..lol I heard i hurt their feelings and now they want to kill me..also i think PR. but its ok..no matter what happens..im sorry i made you guys cry. Nothing personal.:icon_biggrin:

On another note...Damn their love letters and video's of them always thinking of me...Im gonna do you a solid..

My Auto Graph for ya!
xxstealthyxx
Cheers!:icon_twisted:

Mr. Cringer Pants

[spoil][video=youtube;32UGD0fV45g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32UGD0fV45g[/video][/spoil]

Erig

Dude why did you start this thread. Just say it in your office. Pick an office, you don't get two.

DeletedUser119303

Can we get Stealthy his own forum please? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser119194

Dude why did you start this thread. Just say it in your office. Pick an office, you don't get two.

If the forums aint talking about stealthy he has to spam them to get attention. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can we start a trend or maybe even a game of sorts (evil laugh) where we all ignore stealthy perhaps even mute him, and the first to respond has to do their own walk of atonement? His forum troll presence is growing at an ever increasing rate and is becoming intolerable (even more than before). Just a suggestion but life would be that much better if we didn't have to read a new illiterate forum thread / post every day.

DeletedUser84793

Can we start a trend or maybe even a game of sorts (evil laugh) where we all ignore stealthy perhaps even mute him, and the first to respond has to do their own walk of atonement? His forum troll presence is growing at an ever increasing rate and is becoming intolerable (even more than before). Just a suggestion but life would be that much better if we didn't have to read a new illiterate forum thread / post every day.

Yea but if the truth be told i keep things interesting! it's all entertainment man..if you dont like it..by all means ignore me..but then you'll be left out all the fun! Cheers and enjoy your game noob!

Erig

Here's an idea. Why don't you make a 'Stealthy's World Skype Chat'. Those who want to join can join and you can spam there in your third office all you want.

Two offices is too much for me man.

DeletedUser64299

Here's an idea. Why don't you make a 'Stealthy's World Skype Chat'. Those who want to join can join and you can spam there in your third office all you want.

Two offices is too much for me man.

Slight problem with that when not even one person would want to join, let alone the two required to actually create a chatroom :lol:

DeletedUser84793

Guys i know how you feel..but please understand i need the room for my fans. Im sorry no one really knows about you..maybe one day you'll get lucky and make it to the top then and only then will you understand why i have more then one post..im viral man..its that bad! Im a TW celebraty:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Guys i know how you feel..but please understand i need the room for my fans. Im sorry no one really knows about you..maybe one day you'll get lucky and make it to the top then and only then will you understand why i have more then one post..im viral man..its that bad! Im a TW celebraty:icon_razz:

Indeed a 'TW Celebraty'

Could at least troll properly... the spelling you are looking for is.... celebrity

DeletedUser84793

Indeed a 'TW Celebraty'

Could at least troll properly... the spelling you are looking for is.... celebrity

I have no time to correct spelling for you..the only way ill be your teacher is ingame..you can figure out the rest for your self. cheers!:icon_razz:

roman01

I think his spelling is correct T3RR0R... cele-brat-y, an accurate self description.