Warning! When getting a co player!

Discussion in 'Co-Players/New Owners' started by fordy-089, Sep 21, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Hated Gamer

Hated Gamer Guest

Same, but it never works with me :icon_cry:

2. Yes that is very true but If yooh have loads of Names at least yooh can turn around and say that yooh were those accounts etc etc

3. fordy-089

fordy-089 Guest

4. nad destroyer

nad destroyer Contributing Poster

Perhaps we could include in this topic also this question and its answer. How do we know when a co-player found in this forum can be trusted and he/she says about himself/herself is true?

I know that last part is vague but I couldn't figure out a better way to put it.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  5. Shitbrick82

Shitbrick82 Non-stop Poster

If your after a decent player chances are they'll have been around a bit and have an old forum account or are still playing on previous worlds where they can edit profile settings to show ownership of account on that world as I know some do make new public forum accounts for new worlds for aliases.

If you do find a muppet who decides he wants your account all you have to know is your password and email address to reset password on account, he can still cause damage in game but end result you should keep control of account, finding players you know is not always realistic as your usual group of close friends on here maybe playing ig with you on your world.

I've gotta say through recent experience in this forum out of around 6 co players I've found 1 who has so far been worth the effort and asking skype contacts if they know anyone has provided more luck so if there are any genuine players out there who do wish to co let me know :icon_razz:

6. fordy-089

fordy-089 Guest

For god sake will a mod sticky this already!! Another top 50 account has been stolen today..

7. emotionzz

emotionzz Member

I heard somewhere that it is possible to log in using a link, so the other player doesn't have to know the password or something like that

8. Shitbrick82

I know of another 2-3 top 50 accounts gone over the last 2 days.

account in world 51 sachin100k is now owned by a hacker
    account in W49 You manage is also owned by hacker

New skype name which will no doubt change garwood-3 the player is located in australia, hope this helps others in future

9. somnathroy

somnathroy Guest

So why did you guys recruit him? :icon_confused:

10. Shitbrick82

Because the account has now been reclaimed was handed over by someone else and was being used to convince people he was legit has now been reclaimed by original player, hope that answers your question Som :icon_wink:

11. nad destroyer

Oh thats why sachin100k attacked me in world 51 lol. He told me that I pissed a friend off in world 50 but I took that as a lie since I don't gloat or complain, I just play. Silly garwood he couldn't admit he hacked another account just to attack me 120 hours away :lol:.

12. An easy way to avoid this is don't let random people co-play you or just don't co-play at all. =/

13. CoNzOlAwD

CoNzOlAwD Guest

A friend came to me asking if a guy called Garwood has co-played me before, i said no ive never heard of the guy although it rang a bell :/ i searched the forums, and i remembered its the hacker guy, so i think thats gotta be some proof :

[14:43:27] Greg/pureOG: Garwood
    [14:43:37] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: no i dont :/
    [14:43:47] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: who's garwood?
    [14:43:55] Greg/pureOG: Hmm he said he was your old co player
    [14:44:03] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: :/
    [14:44:04] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: no
    [14:44:14] Greg/pureOG: Oh ok lol
    [14:44:16] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: when did he say this, i dont even know the guy
    [14:44:22] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: ive never had a co
    [14:44:24] Greg/pureOG: Today
    [14:44:35] Greg/pureOG: Wowed
    [14:44:37] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: ive co'd someone before, but that isnt garwwod
    [14:44:42] Greg/pureOG: *wierd
    [14:44:47] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: is garwood that hacker guy
    [14:45:04] Greg/pureOG: Idk he asked to co play me
    [14:45:11] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: dont
    [14:45:17] Greg/pureOG: And said he used to coplay you
    [14:45:19] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: i will try and find the thing in the forum
    [14:45:22] CoNzOlAwD/D.P/AE.2: no he didnt
    [14:45:25] Greg/pureOG: Ok
    [14:45:45] Greg/pureOG: And he's been asking petsistantly
    [14:45:55] Greg/pureOG: So somethings up

He lied to my friend saying he's co-played me before, when he hasn't, looks like he aint getting to co my friend.

14. mega x men

mega x men Non-stop Poster

i too have had my account been taken away by my co player

and my co-player was my former leader who quit tw but came again later , he just popped up in skype and well that is how he went to co play my account

after 3 months my account email and pwd is changed ... it was later i realized that he was in fact the first leader of the tribe that is now our enemy [well things dont change sometimes ]

so really i would say that if you don't know the co-player really really well like 2-4 years don't just pick anyone from tw forum ... or from anywhere

and also better to be safe is to know there address and you can reach them [if needed in case you want to bash the up ]:lol:

and also , better choose your tribe mate as co-player ... they are better cause you would have played long time with them and know them well and they too are loyal to you and your tribe

15. 0190680

0190680 Guest

well dude you could have gotten the password by finding the message they sent to you on your email. Every time they switch a password a message will be sent to your email

16. Megatron.

Megatron. Guest

Yup, I am the Sachin100k owner. The email owner isnt coming online so i cant get the account back. :(

17. nad destroyer

That really sucks, so I'm guessing you can't get back online because you were playing with a co-player and the other player's email was being used?

18. somnathroy

somnathroy Guest

If its really your account and you bought PP and was the original owner, then I suggest you create another account and sent in a support ticket explaining everything and ask them to check your IP logins. I am sure they will see the truth and reverse the change and re-do the e-mail change. You will be asked some questions regarding the account, but you should be able to answer them fine. :) This kind of situation can only be solved by sending a support ticket in game, so give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010
  19. fordy-089

fordy-089 Guest

20. fordy-089

fordy-089 Guest