****warning****

DeletedUser

************ALL NMS MUST STOP POSTING UNTIL WE LOOK GOOD************

chinchan-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude this is just uncalled for, there are kids playing and that image is just disturbing..

marsdogs

oh its a nice picture ..but what happened to the chin ?
UncleJas2000 why did you write stop posting....could you post how you look now :)

UncleJas2000 I looked at the stat , I am far away from the action but it seems like you havent scraped the edge of the popsicle.

thewortel

if this is just a scrape, it is a pretty deep scrape...

Side 1:
Tribes: iAlone
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players: alwaysjaco flatu2k Tracielg

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 7
Difference: 89

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 851,040
Side 2: 56,546
Difference: 794,494

image.php

the rise of the golden

lmao! eeeeuuuuugghhh!! (not the stats lol, you know!!)

DeletedUser

id tap that....... two times even, then id brown bag it for a third time

marsdogs

Alot of tribes with big mouths started like this and falled so I prefer to bet on the 2 tribe
+ UncleJas2000 seems like a person who wants attention .

DeletedUser

Thank you for accommodating me :icon_cool:

Now do me the honor and stop hiding behind your forum name :icon_neutral:

Jas

marsdogs

I am from K3 ;)

restarted ..but I knew iAlone(4 months ago) , I was there when we fought you.

and I truly know iAlone isnt what it used to be ..maby tis 5% of what it was..but I dont midn I am in k3 so have fun.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

iAlone isn't what it used to be, only 5% of it's former power? Well NMS must be glad of that, if iAlone was at it's full strength it would have taken over 1500 villages by now then.

marsdogs

the old iAlone had different leadership and different members so I stated an opinion.
why people try to interpret stuff to their way ?

If you like a person like UncleJas2000, now I know we have such a foolish world.
Thats why I quitted iAlone and this world since I saw the downfall of this wolrd ( it was a good one but not now).
Oh and jas you reminds me of FS the old leader of iAlone, maby now you'll know who am I :)

the rise of the golden

jassane?
duke albert?-i think
fred and george?
thulsar?
chinoki?
splowar?

Oh and jas you reminds me of FS the old leader of iAlone, maby now you'll know who am I
for those who doesnt know FS, its full name is Full Strut.

oh yeah i think i know who it is, a player with more than account on the external forum. but i wish to keep it secret.

Last edited:

marsdogs

UncleJas2000 I asked him what happened , I didnot know you well due to the skirmish we had ..but I did know muse. I came to iAlone around the same time he joined or before.
one more thing did you asked yourself why he helped you when he was in iAlone ?

DeletedUser

Who cares? Mars...

If you don't have the balls to say who you are...it means nothing to anyone..just blah..lmao

Jas

the rise of the golden

dont tell me it was that godfadr, who spent his days on the comp just downgrading his buildings!!

marsdogs

the rise of golden you lowered yourself to the level of UncleJas2000 ? now I know why the others left
UncleJas2000 most of the players who read what you write know you are a person with a large ego just like a balloon.
If people really like you it means this world need to be restarted.

Last edited:

the rise of the golden

why is it so hard to tell everyone who you are????

and lowered myself to the level of unclejas?? lol, thats crazy talking, can you explain a little more to that please, like what makes you think im lowering myself to what you think of unclejas?

i LOVE unclejas, but i dont think the world needs to be restarted lol!

DeletedUser

Thank you :lol:

Maybe "coward" would have been a better forum name? Hey...just my opinion on someone who doesn't have the balls to stand up and speak for himself...

Enjoy :icon_biggrin:

Jas