Warnings, Infractions, Bans oh my!

DeletedUser18772

Well that will serve me right for drinking and typing, how do you find out?

DeletedUser

Can anyone tell me , If I am account sitting for a friend and not only is my own account being attacked but also the one i'm sitting by the same enemy, then is it legal to attack with both accounts?

DeletedUser

ok if a player is banned can that player co play another account on the same world?

DeletedUser

No, that would be multying. If their account is deleted they can, sure.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know why I get an invitation(report) from a tribe and the only options at the bottom of the report are: DELETE, forward and back thru reports.
No Accept ???

DeletedUser

Go to the tribe menu to accept tribe invites. You're linked to it from the report.

DeletedUser

This has zero relevance to discipline in the game

i believe this statement incorrect, i know of atleast one forum punishment that punishes ingame aswell, have i read this wrong?

DeletedUser

If something is so big in forums that a simple forum permban is deemed to little then they will take the action to ingame too.

DeletedUser

This has zero relevance to discipline in the game
He was referencing this thread, not the forum rules as a whole. Mimelim has never been an ingame mod and thus couldn't speak from that point of view. His intent with that statement was to prevent this thread from turning into a discussion or question thread about what is or isn't legal ingame.

i believe this statement incorrect, i know of atleast one forum punishment that punishes ingame aswell, have i read this wrong?

Ingame punishments can be given for actions taken on the forum. The most common example of this is when a player admits to breaking a rule on the forum.

With respect to being punished for breaking the forum rules and not the ingame rules: it can happen, and has happened in the past, but only in extreme circumstances when the breach of rules is so severe that no forum punishment can adequately resolve the situation, often where such forum punishments have proven ineffective already. Out of the year and a half (approximately) that I've been modding I can only personally recall this happening once, to give you an idea of how uncommon it is.

tedgemaster

well, both our posts are deleted, they must be doing something... Well done who ever deleted them

DeletedUser

Is it rules are broken if same person,from same village sends 2 noblemans attack they landing at same time,not same minute,but same second?

DeletedUser22924

Is it rules are broken if same person,from same village sends 2 noblemans attack they landing at same time,not same minute,but same second?

no actually u can land as many nobles as u want in the same second.