Warrr pnp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

PnP is best tribe in world. Enough said. Cheers to PnP being the second tribe to end a world on .net!

DeletedUser

Third/fourth..if you'd take a look at w26 or w27.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PnP is best tribe in world. Enough said. Cheers to PnP being the second tribe to end a world on .net!

uhuh.....i still see Dr.NO, IMP, BCB, LT, and IT! here....I would've thought you need to eliminate the competition to dominate a world first?

PnP has not won. Enough said.

DeletedUser84906

I will say congratz to pnp when they actually win the world in a coupls of years, if inactivity/boredom doesnt affect them and they are still out there :icon_rolleyes:

<3
Mef

DeletedUser

Similar comments as mef's. Their inactivity might screw them up however only time will tell. ALso If Dr. No ~IMP~ =BCB= and all the other top tribes team up on PnP, the tribe might fall. however I seriously doubt the ~IMP~ Dr. NO =BCB= LT IT! alliance will ever be created.

Ive seen on some other worlds where a rank 5 tribe smashes through a rank 1 tribe's territory, not sure if it will happen on this world tho

DeletedUser84906

w21domination.png

Its not up to date, but its enough to shush you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.