Wars:GYPSY Vs Ni

DeletedUser

So you are saying that because the gypo's are camping in someone else's field this is why Nut's are unsuccessful against them.

Not sure if I follow your argument here.

DeletedUser

And I would argue that is a excuse just as much as anything Ni would come up with as excuse.

So we're back where we started then? GYPSY winning, Ni losing? :icon_confused:

I don't understand what the Nuts!/Ni guys are trying to argue here. On one hand you're all saying Ni isn't "losing", on the other, you're tearing down Ni's own excuses for being behind on caps? :icon_confused:

No wonder you guys are losing the war, if this is the kind of unity that is displayed on the battlefield also.

DeletedUser

Losing is losing whether it's by one cap or 10,000. GYPSY are in front, Ni are behind, GYPSY are winning, Ni are losing. You can argue semantics all you like but the fact does remain, Ni are losing, I think I have put it as plainly as I can, if you can't comprehend that if 1 is winning, the other is losing, perhaps you shouldn't be posting. :icon_confused:

I was just saying there isn't a big difference, so my opinion is it isn't really a war so no one is winning/losing.
But your point is good about the 1 cap difference, if you want to be preciesly.

DeletedUser

In your opinion it might not be a war but the gypsy opinion is that it is a war as they are stating here so who are we to argue?

Also there might only be a small gain but gypsy are fighting two tribes atm and given their size i would say they are doing an excellent job wouldn't you?

DeletedUser

Man Mordillo...

I really wanted to make a PnP for this... but was still thinking what jokes to make.... :(

I would like to also note that the cap difference is becoming larger the past few days. Nobody in GYPSY expected many caps early on in the war because both Ni and GYPSY knew it was coming for awhile. Neither did we believe there would be much of a cap difference until later in the war because again both sides knew the war was going to come. However... the gap is increasing... slowly... but it's the small things that start the avalanche.

BTW. 6 of Ni's 27 conquers against GYPSY since the start of the war were by Crookim who joined Ni at the dead of night and hit Gringo31 when he was offline.

Sure they were caps, but they weren't hard fought caps. So only 21 of Ni's caps have been actually fought against. Funny enough crookim is tied in first for caps against GYPSY by Ni with 6 conquers.

On the other hand... GYPSY has had at least 37 total caps. (we have more... I just don't have the time to figure out exactly when we began targeting Ni villages specifically)

And a note about dandan... he obviously wasn't very inactive considering he tried to snipe a lot of noble attacks throughout. He only quit near the end... which seems to be a recent trend of Ni players.

*cough cough* Nherzhull *cough cough*

So... I think it's safe to say GYPSY is winning this war...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I was saying was that Nis excuses on RSB are bullshit, and Gypsys excuses on Nuts! are just as bullshit. Whoever came up with the arguments. For real or hypothetical.

b pasta

this war is funny

sounds like theyre talking about a war that happen at start of world. aw they have 27 caps we have 37. lol

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: GYPSY
Side 2:
Tribes: Ni

Timeframe: 20/01/2011 00:00:00 to 29/05/2011 22:35:42

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,466
Side 2: 3,285
Difference: 1,819

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 50
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,493,384
Side 2: 29,880,527
Difference: 17,387,143

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 915,975
Side 2: 431,874
Difference: 484,101

chart

DeletedUser

that's an average of 25 conquers a month, or 6.25 conquers a week, so .8928571428571429 a day.

DeletedUser

Hopefully with gypsy's latest expansion a few more active members will help speed things up a bit here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a Bit of Stats!:icon_eek:

Duration of war: 157 days 22:57:32

Conquered villages :157 (1 per Day!)
Losses Villages :65

Difference : +92

Most Conquers:

1 - Gringo31 : +62 , -12 = +50 / ODA 9.575.569 - ODD 3.651.522
2 - mordillo :+56 , -6 = +50 / ODA 11.551.224 - ODD 11.441.264
3 - bob tucker : +10 , -0 = +10 / ODA 6.080.444 - ODD 1.297.086

DeletedUser

Come on the gypo's

Surely you guys between the three of you can do better than 1 a day.

What you guys need is a large bowl of pasta with something crispy on it to get you guys going. :icon_razz: