Wars:GYPSY Vs Ni

DeletedUser

Hi All,
if anyone still do not know Ni has been declared War at GYPSY.

just to keep this forum alive i'll show you some Stats!:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Beginning of the war
on 20.01. at 23:44:42

Title of The War
Ni Assault :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: GYPSY
Side 2:
Tribes: Ni

Timeframe: 21/01/2011 00:00:00 to 24/02/2011 19:30:21

Total conquers:

Side 1: 453
Side 2: 454
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 24
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,965,877
Side 2: 3,902,946
Difference: 62,931

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 278,899
Side 2: 224,072
Difference: 54,827

chart

DeletedUser

last 3 Months

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,296
Side 2: 1,363
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 25
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 10,407,199
Side 2: 11,485,602
Difference: 1,078,403

chart

Side 1: 388,784
Side 2: 225,718
Difference: 163,066

chart

DeletedUser

FOREVER

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,344
Side 2: 5,585
Difference: 2,241

chart

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 25
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 24,654,293
Side 2: 41,906,032
Difference: 17,251,739

chart

Side 1: 388,784
Side 2: 225,718
Difference: 163,066

chart

DeletedUser

This really needs to be stepped up a gear I think :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well at least NI founds new home for their Nukes and Nobles :icon_wink:V

Goodluck guys, We will closed this world by blood :icon_twisted:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
all right first of all thanks mordillo for the fact that you let the world know that Ni and Gypsy are at war.I think it would have been unnoticed coz both of us are shy tribes....hehhe.....Ni is lagging behind due to 2 reasons.
1.First reason is geographical.All of us know Ni is mainly based on NorthEast and and only 14%of our vills belongs to the frontline ie k31 and k41 part.(still i think we are doing a good job,gypsy should have been able to take lot more vill than this)
2.We are engaged in a war against RSB for last 2 months where we are doing okay kinda job(we are killing RSB s and they are recruiting new players ...not sure when it will end!!!!)
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RSB

Side 1: 257
Side 2: 17
Difference: 240

chart

Side 1: 2,480,424
Side 2: 141,900
Difference: 2,338,524

chart

DeletedUser

1.First reason is geographical.All of us know Ni is mainly based on NorthEast and and only 14%of our vills belongs to the frontline ie k31 and k41 part.(still i think we are doing a good job,gypsy should have been able to take lot more vill than this)

That's a pretty poor excuse really, offensive caps = yes, defensively = no. Given that you only have a small amount to defend, you should be able to stack it sky high without any problems.

2.We are engaged in a war against RSB for last 2 months where we are doing okay kinda job(we are killing RSB s and they are recruiting new players ...not sure when it will end!!!!)
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: RSB

Side 1: 257
Side 2: 17
Difference: 240

chart

Side 1: 2,480,424
Side 2: 141,900
Difference: 2,338,524

chart

Another pretty poor excuse, given that those are pretty terrible stats against RSB to begin with, Ni has 18 members between 1 - 3 million points, and 9 members between 200-900K points, RSB has 3 members just scraping 1 mil points each, and a majority under 300K points.

I know RSB are some real offensive beasts, but try to survive some of their bombardment to send some defensive troops against GYPSY if you have any left from the devastating attacks by RSB. :icon_rolleyes:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i was expecting something like this...harby no one can beat you in arguments...i guess you must be the debate champion of your college..lol(damn why did i post in forums)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:icon_razz:eek:k lemme try to give explannations----
1.about the geography-see harby we lost only 32 vills out of 300 vills out there so we must have stacked well and 11 of their caps are against a player called dan1dan or something like that(i 4got) who was awol.ok still they are leading i know but trust me as soon as we get rid of RSB we will get'em.and of course you are seeing only Ni side.just see it it from Gypsy perspective.they got thousands of vills their but still they are able to take only a lil more than us.:icon_wink:I think we are better in at least stacking..hehe.coz most of our nukes travel 200+hrs.
harby :icon_idea: teach them them to stack.:cata::swordsman:
2.And Rsb-this was not an excuse,coz its just a matter of time we beat them:)icon_eek:eek:nly if they stop recruiting all over the world) right now we are unable to finish them coz w43 setting allows only 500unit distance to noble..lol...just kidding..but let me calculate it may be true.

so harby you got two tasks in your hands now except critisizing
:lol:1talk to rsb duke to recruit properly.
2. taught GYPSY to stack
otherwise you may be the best debater of the class but i am principal of the class........i'll make your........................i think you got it
(now mr harby will write something which i'll need to think a long to answer coz he is the the debator...yeah seriously)

DeletedUser

/harb tags in duhrigs

Let me give this a try...
Losing a tenth of your frontline villages is not an accomplishment. If a player leaves due to pressure then I would credit that to Gypsy. If it is only a matter of time for you to beat them then I would suggest you hurry as while you gain on RSB you lose to Gypsy, is RSB really such a serious threat? And while you are criticizing RSB for their recruitment habits let's take a look at your own. You are currently complaining that you are losing a war due to the geography of your tribe, perhaps aiming for a closer group of players would have helped. Stop making excuses for losing a war. This is why Nuts! has respect but Ni does not. Nuts! is not making excuses at all in the forums, they recognize that the stats show them losing and work with what they have to correct it, while Ni realize that they are behind and only provide an endless list of excuses why it is so, other than their skill level, which seems to you to be higher than that of Gypsy.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well..well ..well when did i say we are losing the war..i am just saying we are far away from them so we are taking a bit more time.anyone of you take the sitting of agypsy and go to war section you will see we have defeated a lot more enemy than gypsy attacking and alsoo defending.its just the nobling tthat we are lagging.common duhrigs u urself a very good player,u should know that its not easy noble when enemy is too far awy coz they will always tag and stack.its harder when enemy is of same size.So we are taking on them steadily.
and rsb is never serious threat but when you see a train incoming from them or anybody else you got to stop them or whenever they are in ur tribes way u got to remove or you guys don't do it ...i don't know.
AND AGAIN I WANT YOU TO READ MY POSTS CAREFULLY.I NEVER SAID WE ARE LOSING. IF YOU READ CAREFULLY YOU WILL KNOW I GUESS ....
Again i rarely post at forums,but everytime anybody post on forum about rsb or gypsy you guys got excited,god!u guys got hot heads.....funny really..lol.let them speak...they will love it...don't you think so???

DeletedUser

Ni is lagging behind due to 2 reasons.

well..well ..well when did i say we are losing the war..

AND AGAIN I WANT YOU TO READ MY POSTS CAREFULLY.I NEVER SAID WE ARE LOSING. IF YOU READ CAREFULLY YOU WILL KNOW I GUESS ....

:icon_eek:

Lagging behind = GYPSY are in front = GYPSY are winning. So unless you are suggesting that somehow GYPSY are winning, yet you are not losing? :icon_confused: I don't know what dimension you are living in, but it's clearly not the same realm as us. :icon_wink:

i was expecting something like this...harby no one can beat you in arguments...i guess you must be the debate champion of your college..lol(damn why did i post in forums)

Of course. I will always point out silly comments or contradictions, for your own improvement in your posts, to see where you went wrong. :icon_wink:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lagging behind = GYPSY are in front = GYPSY are winning. So unless you are suggesting that somehow GYPSY are winning, yet you are not losing? I don't know what dimension you are living in, but it's clearly not the same realm as us.----------------------Harby
Taking synonym classes right now to enter your dimension

DeletedUser

Press the quote button in the top right corner of the post, to "quote" others posts and reply to them.

quotebuttons.jpg

The first is to quote as seen in the above posts, the second is to "multi-quote" several posts, it's like a "checkbox", you simply click it in each post you wish to quote, and the third is a quick reply.

If you weren't aware, makes it look alot tidier.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Lagging behind = GYPSY are in front = GYPSY are winning. So unless you are suggesting that somehow GYPSY are winning, yet you are not losing? :icon_confused: I don't know what dimension you are living in, but it's clearly not the same realm as us. :icon_wink:

They are lagging behind that's for sure, however they aren't really losing because there isn't a big difference.

DeletedUser

They are lagging behind that's for sure, however they aren't really losing because there isn't a big difference.

I should probably actually point out, that seeing as Ni pointed out their "war" with RSB being a factor, then surely:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 26/02/2011 14:04:54

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 26
Difference: 154

chart

Side 1: 1,742,459
Side 2: 207,824
Difference: 1,534,635

chart

Is a factor on GYPSY's side? GYPSY warring Nuts!, is definitely a bigger factor than Ni warring RSB, and I would say if we are including other wars as "factors", that makes GYPSY look twice as good, taking on the rank 2 and 4 tribes at the same time.

Losing is losing whether it's by one cap or 10,000. GYPSY are in front, Ni are behind, GYPSY are winning, Ni are losing. You can argue semantics all you like but the fact does remain, Ni are losing, I think I have put it as plainly as I can, if you can't comprehend that if 1 is winning, the other is losing, perhaps you shouldn't be posting. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Tribal1990

Timeframe: 01/12/2010 00:00:00 to 26/02/2011 19:13:02

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 4
Difference: 152

chart

Side 1: 1,516,833
Side 2: 39,191
Difference: 1,477,642

chart

That is of rimming 1 inactive player mainly. 1 that was in the middle of them.

Include this:
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 19,721
Side 2: 20,851
Difference: 1,130

chart

And I would argue that is a excuse just as much as anything Ni would come up with as excuse.