wars of W30

DeletedUser

KBC beat the LMTT family. just an FYI :icon_wink:

They went splat

Kash2Smash

Kraken family/smile family lost to cbtf and to the (two seperate wars)

as kraken declared on cbtf
and The declared some hours later on kraken.

CBTF drew against Erevos , don't know if that counts as well?

this is really funny that after a war ends.. the tribe which wins clearly states that they were the real winners, and does forget their allies and how without their support you could have been beaten to hell :icon_rolleyes: not only to CBTF... that is just an example..

DeletedUser

KBC beat the LMTT family. just an FYI :icon_wink:

They went splat

about half the tribes in the world were killing the LMTT family. all KBC did was hit a few LMTT4 players. congrats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what about the war T-W-C v TWC. looks like the mother tribe is turning on its little brother.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should open a shared forum with them along with everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

shutup both of you otherwise NoFear declares war on T-W-C and CRY :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

point taken colonial.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i hate to intrude upon ur personal wars but can you please delete your previous posts on this topic? this thread isnt the right place to bring it here.

DeletedUser

I think the distinct lack of forum moderator recently might explain why this is happening everywhere...
Just wondering how far it's possible for people to push it before a mod gets involved.

DeletedUser

about half the tribes in the world were killing the LMTT family. all KBC did was hit a few LMTT4 players. congrats :icon_rolleyes:

Well actually, it was mainly -O- KBC and SEA who took down LMTT.

DeletedUser

I think the distinct lack of forum moderator recently might explain why this is happening everywhere...
Just wondering how far it's possible for people to push it before a mod gets involved.

Indeed the moderator isn't doing anything while spam, off-topic posts and flaming is at it highest, especially today. I don't mind spam, but it actually is not supposed to be here.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

why dont you just ask your buddy, the TW admin?

DeletedUser

You asked me to relax, so I depend on your reports solely.
Report more if you want less spam.

DeletedUser

TER never beat L.I.O, it was ~WB~, the war with TER was a draw