wars of W30

DeletedUser

Wow.......I can't believe all of this interest over our skirmish with LIO.

For the record, I would not classify this as a war that any tribe really won.

Since there is much interest in this topic, I'll give a little background info. Our skirmish with LIO began when they decided to do a little hugging with a few little rinky dinky tribes that were located in k14, that TER had been nobling since the beginning of this world. At first, LIO's stance was as long as the villages were in k14 that we were nobling, they wouldnt intervene, however, as we slowly crept up to and beyond the k15 border, thats when they decided it was no longer acceptable for us to noble thier family members and began to support their members and actually launch an offensive against us.

Shortly afterwards, WB, who were located on the opposite side of the continent in k16, who had a NAP/alliance (not sure which, as both sides said differently, LIO claimed it was alliance, WB claimed it was only NAP), regardless, WB contacted me asking to form an alliance and take out LIO jointly, which was turned down. Nonetheless, WB decided to launch attacks on LIO, who they knew had all their support on the K14/15 border, so the k15/16 border betwen LIO and WB was basically defenseless. In addition, one of the higherups in LIO betrayed his tribe and gave WB access to all of their forums which clearly showed which villages were easy targets and which had been supported. Both sides admitted to this, which is how i know.

LIO tried to end our war and wanted to hug us, which was declined, so they went and hugged WB. Afterwards, WB again tried to form an alliance with us, which again was turned down. Most of the LIO members that were closer to us on the k15 border were not recruited into the new WB hugglefest, but the ones that were recruited got dismissed after we launched attacks on them and nobled them. So, I wouldnt classify we were at war with WB, as this slow nobling period lasted for nearly a month. Then WB merged with HDR to form WOW, which was shortlived as Hammer began moving into K15.

By all means, if Hammer wants the credit for this war, give it to them, it doenst matter to TER.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

Ah, thanks for explain that. I always wondered what exactly happened. Seems there was a lot of hugging going on, it's funny that HAMMER and TER were the only ones that were not huggers and now are the last ones standing, and at war. Ironic you think?

DeletedUser

Ah, thanks for explain that. I always wondered what exactly happened. Seems there was a lot of hugging going on, it's funny that HAMMER and TER were the only ones that were not huggers and now are the last ones standing, and at war. Ironic you think?

saying as how the top 23 members from WOW/WB/HRD are now in hammer, would you really say they didnt take part in the hugging?

DeletedUser71844

Ooo so HAMMER are huggers? I didn't know that they had recruited members from WOW. So how is the war coming on? You got the upper hand?

DeletedUser

And if you din't know by now, HAMMER are the cause of world poverty too.

DeletedUser

Ooo so HAMMER are huggers? I didn't know that they had recruited members from WOW. So how is the war coming on? You got the upper hand?

If you want to hear TERs side, send me an in game mail, and ill gladly talk to you about it there.....don't really feel like getting flamed on here today, although, I'm certain hammer will try nonetheless..

DeletedUser

If HAMMER didn't know what an intelligent, brilliant and fair man you are we would almost think you were actually trying to provoke us to flame you.

DeletedUser71844

If you want to hear TERs side, send me an in game mail, and ill gladly talk to you about it there.....don't really feel like getting flamed on here today, although, I'm certain hammer will try nonetheless..

Yeah, we may get wrong for going off topic in here. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

TER most definitely did not beat LIO but neither did WB in my opinion. I think LIO beat LIO by making a series of bad decisions. Of course the same goes for WB.

The merge between WB and HDR was a fail from the start.

The people you accuse HAMMER of huggling with are great players who have been searching for a good tribe since the beginning of this world. Now they are in one and are a benefit to it. I would think that since you have stated yourself that you like to recruit "skill" from the rim for TER2 you would understand this. However it seems to me you only understand that which will make you and yours look good while making others look bad. How small of you.

DeletedUser71844

Yeah, Leo Fender should not have merged with ~WB~. That was his only mistake.

DeletedUser

I did not know rim tribes had wars. Actualy I did not know that they exist. I am rather sure that what is happening there is far from what we call "war"

Anyway, BD is proud to announce they had no war so far in this world. The closest we came were Ham and Erevos. But in the end it was just expansion. Family tribes, you see how it is done? TWC, you should pay attention for the next world.

Actually we have had one war:

R.Inc vs PinkyToe (of BD)

PinkyToe was the winner.

(This was a war because war was declared by R.Inc publicly on the forums)

DeletedUser

Actually we have had one war:

R.Inc vs PinkyToe (of BD)

PinkyToe was the winner.

(This was a war because war was declared by R.Inc publicly on the forums)

how could i have forgotten th infamous R.Inc. that was the real end of all the =SK= players :)

DeletedUser

Kraken family/smile family lost to cbtf and to the (two seperate wars)

as kraken declared on cbtf
and The declared some hours later on kraken.

CBTF drew against Erevos , don't know if that counts as well?

DeletedUser

Kraken family/smile family lost to cbtf and to the (two seperate wars)

as kraken declared on cbtf
and The declared some hours later on kraken.

CBTF drew against Erevos , don't know if that counts as well?

Kraken was recruited by CBTF, they didn't lose in real battle... :)

DeletedUser

The shortest war ever TEC vs {~OS~} lasted 4 hours before OS disbanded.