the rim isn't something that is actually been discussed here :\

DeletedUser

don't get over ur head mate, this is the big boys room.:icon_biggrin:

the rim isn't something that is actually been discussed here :\

lol , hey I took out a 7 mill tribe and I deserve all the credit for it :D

DeletedUser

A little offtopic.

Well done :)

and the only people who really care about rim tribes is the rim, it doesnt matter because the rim will soon be GREEN :icon_twisted: :lol: :icon_redface: :icon_sad: :icon_eek: :icon_cool: :icon_wink: :icon_evil: :icon_smile: :icon_biggrin: :icon_rolleyes::icon_surprised: :icon_razz: :) :lol: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A little offtopic.

Well done :)

and the only people who really care about rim tribes is the rim, it doesnt matter because the rim will soon be GREEN :icon_twisted: :lol: :icon_redface: :icon_sad: :icon_eek: :icon_cool: :icon_wink: :icon_evil: :icon_smile: :icon_biggrin: :icon_rolleyes::icon_surprised: :icon_razz: :) :lol: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

Who's GREEN? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The rim will turn Green with GREEN and everyone else will turn GREEN with envy :)

DeletedUser

hey I.MNightmare. don't blow your own horn. the only one you were fighting was Boney. I never saw you attack guys like dairyboy....lol.

DeletedUser

The shortest war ever TEC vs {~OS~} lasted 4 hours before OS disbanded.

That was not a war. At least a month before that, and until {~OS~} disbanded, it was Oubliette that was warring them. Your presence was unheard of in that time.

DeletedUser

That was not a war. At least a month before that, and until {~OS~} disbanded, it was Oubliette that was warring them. Your presence was unheard of in that time.

KBC assisted -O- in the war too. But OS has never been a dominant tribe so this arguments baseless

DeletedUser

That's usually detrimental to any tribe :icon_biggrin:

They kinda stopped when you lot declared on them. We offered to deal with {~OS~} for them somewhat. I tried diplomacy, didn't work, cause he kept attacking us too...

DeletedUser

you can add [Cry] V NAD's if you like, their will be no decleration, we were already warring RS Family, but seeing some of them left RS to form NAD's we are still interested in killing them :)

T-W-C vs inactives?i think thats one of the major war they fought...

Yes, and also do not forget Cshipley V Select option > dismiss > OK.

Select option > dismiss > OK. is the clear winner in that war also.

DeletedUser

You know, if you are trying to mock or insult me "lol" doesn't really work; except to make you look stupid.

DeletedUser

I found it amusing, and i had a chuckle about it. If you want to take it as an insult to your charactor, thats your problem , not mine. :)

slates9

I should hope so. I hope the stats start beginning to pop up soon. It'll be interesting