Wars you would like too see happen - Resurrected(w37)

DeletedUser

That would be interesting, though it might come down to when myself and the love machine got bored of sitting people and sniping trains. :icon_razz:

nothing is more satisfying than well sniped train.LOL:icon :lol::icon_evil:

EstoyLoco

nothing is more satisfying than well sniped train.LOL:icon :lol::icon_evil:

Yeah...

When someone believe they sniped your train well but somehow you splitted your Offense well enough to bvlast his snipe :D mwuaha that feeling is just awesome :D

DeletedUser

with the church system that kind of war will be pointless, probably ends in less than a week because all of the O will be finished by then :/

erm.. I don't quite understand this. You can attack people outside of your church radius, as long as the village you're sending the nuke from, is influenced. There won't be any penalty..

DeletedUser

erm.. I don't quite understand this. You can attack people outside of your church radius, as long as the village you're sending the nuke from, is influenced. There won't be any penalty..

well maybe because they can be recapped quite fast if it isn't in a church radius..
and you need large amount of pop to build a church

Carlosmaster

YAWN! & Party! Vs IKEA & BUG!

No nobling, they just cat each other out.

DeletedUser

well actually if chik3n can recruit some more..
then I'd love to see chik3n vs yawn!

DeletedUser

lol well we cant have north vs south since peole are still way to small to attack from that far away no attack would succed to many people be able to defend him in time.

I wanna see a Yawn and Bug take on a bunch of tribes at once (like the ones that surround them)
Any tribe would be good to fight another but only good when all there members are close to the battlefield

DeletedUser

well maybe because they can be recapped quite fast if it isn't in a church radius..
and you need large amount of pop to build a church

Technically I suppose both points are true, yet both are actually irrelevant. People on this world will figure out churches eventually, there will be many who struggle with the concept however, no matter how much they understand the technical aspects of it.

DeletedUser

i would just like to see a big war, period.
doesn't really matter who it is between.
most of the wars that have taken place till date have been too short :( no fun

DeletedUser

it might just be me.. but since they are really close to each other...
how about Party! vs Bug! ?
any comments?
well it just occured to me that it might be a good war