Wars you'd like to see

DeletedUser

would that be because [CRY] just rimmed you? :lol:

huh? i was in cry, and quit awhile ago, and gave my account to the tribe. just wondered in, looking whats going on on this world. pay more attention next time u check stats

DeletedUser

huh? i was in cry, and quit awhile ago, and gave my account to the tribe. just wondered in, looking whats going on on this world. pay more attention next time u check stats

I just re-checked the stats; strangely i discovered that regardless of what tribe you were in, or were not in, on W30 (which is what this section of the forum is about) [CRY] nobled all your villages and sent you to the rim. :icon_rolleyes: Whether or not this was with your prior consent was never my argument.

DeletedUser

I just re-checked the stats; strangely i discovered that regardless of what tribe you were in, or were not in, on W30 (which is what this section of the forum is about) [CRY] nobled all your villages and sent you to the rim. :icon_rolleyes: Whether or not this was with your prior consent was never my argument.

trying to fix a broken answer? i dont think rimmed will be the right term here if i quit that world and let them have my villages. also if that was really what you meant then your first post makes no sense :) but anyway i didnt come here to start an argument, all i wanted to say is i would like to see that war, which is the topic about

DeletedUser

trying to fix a broken answer? i dont think rimmed will be the right term here if i quit that world and let them have my villages. also if that was really what you meant then your first post makes no sense :) but anyway i didnt come here to start an argument, all i wanted to say is i would like to see that war, which is the topic about

I'm pretty sure the process of being rimmed is what happened to your account in W30, so the term is relevant. Your villages were nobled and you are now on the rim. You may have another act that you use the term rimming for but I dont want to know about that with kids around. :)

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure the process of being rimmed is what happened to your account in W30, so the term is relevant. Your villages were nobled and you are now on the rim. You may have another act that you use the term rimming for but I dont want to know about that with kids around. :)

amazing how you keep going on about those meaningless details, point is, you didnt pay attention while checking my stats and made a fool of yourself, and now trying to fix that by provoking an argument.

you have nothing on topic to say, dont say it :)

DeletedUser

amazing how you keep going on about those meaningless details, point is, you didnt pay attention while checking my stats and made a fool of yourself, and now trying to fix that by provoking an argument.

you have nothing on topic to say, dont say it :)

cshipleys point is that in a negative or even a positive way, CRY still "rimmed". even if it was without bad intentions

and about the CRY and T-W-C war, that war will be nasty :icon_twisted: so much carnage between these two tribes

DeletedUser

cshipleys point is that in a negative or even a positive way, CRY still "rimmed". even if it was without bad intentions

He knows I'm right, he's just too ignorant to see it and too proud to let it go.

Time for some fishing guys.
Casting out my line . . . .

DeletedUser

I'd like to see HAM!!! and R.Inc go at it. It's an inevitable war, unless they merge, but I think it'd be the most action-packed war we've seen yet.

DeletedUser

I'm sure it would do great for our reputation to attack them while we are allied and are at war with BD too. =P

I'd like to see HAM!!! v Boo!

DeletedUser

BITE!!
Looks we caught one already - i knew you were too proud to drop it :lol:

well, i could say the same about you, but i wasnt the one who started it. you started flaming me about something completely off topic and unimportant, so would only be fair for u to drop it :)

notice my attempts to bring it on topic earlier

DeletedUser

I'd like to see HAM!!! and R.Inc go at it. It's an inevitable war, unless they merge, but I think it'd be the most action-packed war we've seen yet.

I'd be great fun to watch and participate in, but it would doom both tribes to fall. They'd both lose much more than they'd gain, and they can do much better remaining how they are.

When push comes to shove, it's just not a smart move for either tribe.

DeletedUser

BBS recruited a meatshield in between me and him though. >.>

DeletedUser

BBS recruited a meatshield in between me and him though. >.>

Rydan?

If it is rydan you are talking about then go to the corner as oreyn backed down from th 1 v 1 on him and so he obviously isnt that bad.

DeletedUser

now if -O- or T-W-C thought of becoming part of the SU and Tardis war, think of it that way :icon_twisted: