Wars you'd like to see

DeletedUser

LOL.....Chill there matey, i'm not trying to start a war, the threads called wars you'd like to see;)

DeletedUser

I believe T-W-C has already begun to move against [CRY] ...

(Heya, Crasula!)

DeletedUser

(Heya, Crasula!)

Your belief is inaccurate, it maybe a war you would like to see but it is not a war that is happening right now.

DeletedUser

Your belief is inaccurate, it maybe a war you would like to see but it is not a war that is happening right now.

Yes, it is a war that would require popcorn, but I know how close the two tribes are - so an unlikely one.

As for the post itself, I was playing off of Crasula's comment - about -O- being in a war with WOR - as him talking about "actual wars" (real or imagined) instead of "wars you'd like to see."

Which, come to think of it, is misnamed. It should be "Wars that would interest you."

DeletedUser

I wouldn't follow anything Cras says, I hear he can't even tie up his shoes! (only joking crassy)

Wars that would interest me, I would have to say any war that has 2 of the top10 fighting each other one v one, it would certainly give W30 the chance to see how two top tribes are in a war situation, particularly with the church feature.

Less politics, less diplomacy, more wars makes TW a happy place.

DeletedUser61452

I wouldn't follow anything Cras says, I hear he can't even tie up his shoes! (only joking crassy)

Wars that would interest me, I would have to say any war that has 2 of the top10 fighting each other one v one, it would certainly give W30 the chance to see how two top tribes are in a war situation, particularly with the church feature.

Less politics, less diplomacy, more wars makes TW a happy place.

Boo! vs HAM!!!

although in that instance, Boo had the assistance of their academy tribe...

DeletedUser

(Heya, Crasula!)

Hey it's sexy Cy-Press, i'm surprised you're no insulting me as usual.......have you been talking to shipley about me being an old man and not being able to tie my laces :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hey it's sexy Cy-Press, i'm surprised you're no insulting me as usual.......have you been talking to shipley about me being an old man and not being able to tie my laces :icon_cry:

Cy-Pres uses me as her whipping-boy now.

Help. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Adellion i thought you were a Hard BxxxxD following your mail earlier, surely Cy-Press isn't whipping you too now;)

DeletedUser

I would Like to see Phoenix Vs BD

Just because their the same tactical kinda tribe & I want too see Pajuno upto a challenge.

DeletedUser

(And it's Cy-PRES ... one S ... sheesh, is that so hard?? Or just for old men?)

TARDIS v. Phoenx
[ducking]

grummit

to bad those 2 are not close to each other :icon_neutral:

yeah but we (Tardis) would win :p.

What i want to see is a royal rumble of the top ten. no allies, no naps, just the top ten in a free for all.

Last edited: