Wars you'd like to see

DeletedUser

Disturb not the balance of nature. :)

Keep on dreaming my friends the tooth fairy might give U a dollar instead.:icon_razz:

I didn't state that I *wanted* that. I merely said it would be interesting. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Takes a lot less than you think to create a war. Personally I forsee a civil war in BD before the end of the world. Me and my buddies against that Gicusan fella and his cronies and as for THE thinking they can invade K44 and share my terrirtory, they'll get theirs soon enough!

rawr! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

edited different times call for different comments ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 2282801

I'd like to see a Wine vs Vodka war .... vodka would kick ass me thinks :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

/me pokes the thread.

(This is btr then some of the other threads around, would be a pity to let this one die out). :icon_cool:

Someone say something. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A nice war I would like to see -o- vs KBC. Simple reason it would be local :) Everyone likes front row seats

DeletedUser

A nice war I would like to see -o- vs KBC. Simple reason it would be local :) Everyone likes front row seats

Us? War??? :icon_rolleyes:

The words Oubliette and war, simply do not go in the same sentence.

DeletedUser

Going by PinkyToes new map she posted, I'd like to see:

BD vs HAM!!!

[CRY] vs T-W-C

TARDIS vs -O-

DeletedUser

I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but I would like to see THE vs BD.

It would be a good match. Not only taking into consideration your mutual militaristic prowess, but the past relationships would add a new challenging dynamic as you would each know the minds and strategies of the other.

Besides, going by the rankings, it would be a clash of the titans. That is always worth watching.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yep THE vs BD would be a great war to watch if it happend but im not sure bout any alliances or anyfin but maybe a world war so early would be hilarious :p

DeletedUser

I was just observing the maps. The most hostile place could well in fact be the East of this world. Top 20 tribes around the areas are -o-, t-w-c, Green and Tardis. Top 40 Geico. TWC and {~OS~}. Could be a nice little world war here on its own :). (not that I want it )

DeletedUser

Phoenx and HAM!!! vs. Die. and Kill.

I want to see Die. and Kill. working on something real, as well as Phoenx.