Wars you'd like to see

DeletedUser

Why does everyone keeps adding BD and [DN] in this war? We're both just floating around doing our own things :\

DeletedUser

mmm, true.

Personally I'd like to see [DN], THE, BD, and GREEN vs. DECIDE :/

DeletedUser

It is for me, DECIDE is full of noobs :icon_rolleyes:

Lol, well that is obvious. Proof of that is how inflrc, Sgt Cat, and Zeddicus just saw 14 close range nukes die on my newly capped vill. 2-3 D vills of what they were attacking in that vill were their own members, rofl.

Crispycargo

Lol, well that is obvious. Proof of that is how inflrc, Sgt Cat, and Zeddicus just saw 14 close range nukes die on my newly capped vill. 2-3 D vills of what they were attacking in that vill were their own members, rofl.

I just lol'd. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maybe, but you have your good buddies in Phoenx that could have their say in that as well... There were some player switching back and forth between both sides (with BD - pinky toe?) + Fraser and Pajuno are a happy camper couple.

Here is the reason I was in Pheonx. Unlike your chicken tribe Pheonx weren't afraid that I'll steal any precious infos from their forums so they actually let me join. And I was glad I did.
And although I would consider them as friends after that experience it doesn't mean my entire tribe feels the same.

Oh and what players are switching back and forth aside me? Or am I that amazing that I count as more players? :icon_redface:

Gicusan

You are that amazing, you count as more players but you certainly dont count as more switches.

DeletedUser

Id give you the value of 3.678 players just because I dont like to round and decimals look way better. It was a pleasure having you with us.

DeletedUser

I will have my say in everything i deem worthy. As it stands, noobaxes, i will be sticking my nose into TWC. You like to keep putting my name in your mouth.... Why dont you do something stead of talking?>

Btw, in case you didnt notice, THE and Phoenx Dont exactly get along... that is no Pnp facade.. just ask those in the Premade Cat tribe Skype Convo...

Doesnt every tribe? :icon_eek:

But seriously. To be the best, you have to beat the best. Bd and THE alliance... That is a fight to die for.

Lol. Your name is only too fitting. Bd is no die is the understatement of the year. I am not afraid to test Phoenx against anyone. Seems your in a rush to divert the attention from BD to Phoenx for some reason...

Lol. Tsk tsk tsk... Dont insult Real tribes. Not everyone is as afraid as you think. I am more inclined to think your mouth is only so large cause your so far. Typical of Noobs.

Anyways, i appreciate it that if you cant send nukes, dont use my name or my tribes name for your propaganda purposes. MMk?

I agree that THE and you are not getting along, I never said it was the case. I was pointing to your good ties with BD and your hate to T-W-C. Your personal conflict with Cshipley blinds your judgement, you take everything too personal. You are really far from THE so you can run your mouth too, typical of noobs as you think.

I didn't choose my location when I started this world and could not know that the 2 main tribes would be somowhere else. I can assure you that I would have liked to be on the frontlines against THE-BD, even if I would probably have ended up in those tribes if I had joined in that area.

I never shied away from a fight and never will.

DeletedUser

Here is the reason I was in Pheonx. Unlike your chicken tribe Pheonx weren't afraid that I'll steal any precious infos from their forums so they actually let me join. And I was glad I did.

I was never asked on any occasion about any BD players joining T-W-C, even if it was on a temporary basis.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree that THE and you are not getting along, I never said it was the case. I was pointing to your good ties with BD and your hate to T-W-C.

Ok, define these "good ties" your referring too...

A little speculation on your part?

Phoenx's only ties to BD are Fraseryeah and Cracker... as new recruits, im quite sure they have no pull to get these "good ties" you keep crying about...

Sounds to me like your a bit jealous that Phoenx garners respect from one of the top tribes, while TWC gets shat on...

Your personal conflict with Cshipley blinds your judgement, you take everything too personal.

LOL. i dont take much of this game to heart, cept maybe some compliments i know are true. :icon_biggrin:

As for Shipley, i used to like him.. He knows why i dont like him anymore, and its his own fault.

And for TWC, i rather liked their pnp while Shipley was "quitted".... i even told them so several times until he popped back in...

Maybe its you who was blinded by shipley... Points/divide and conquer wins arent everything in tw....

You are really far from THE so you can run your mouth too, typical of noobs as you think.

If your so knowledgeable, then you would have known that i started talking smack to TWC.. then followed it up by moving to their front.

The is a bit far away, but the only reason they paid attention to me is cause i Picked on Iceman's number one Mate.. Shipley.

Unlike you, i am known to follow thru on my word... Your known for Being a Noob? and sending axes?

OH NOES!!!!

I didn't choose my location when I started this world and could not know that the 2 main tribes would be somowhere else. I can assure you that I would have liked to be on the frontlines against THE-BD, even if I would probably have ended up in those tribes if I had joined in that area.

I think your being a little too optimistic... BD/THE recruiting you? Pfftt.... Didnt you lose some villages to barb once?

But in the end, all it is is EXCUSES.

Do something like move to my fronts, or stop using my name.

DeletedUser

Even though it wont happen for a while, and it probably has been said.

A THE vs. BD war would be awesome.

Gicusan

I agree that THE and you are not getting along, I never said it was the case. I was pointing to your good ties with BD and your hate to T-W-C. Your personal conflict with Cshipley blinds your judgement, you take everything too personal. You are really far from THE so you can run your mouth too, typical of noobs as you think.

Actually many people in this world personal dislike of Cshipley have binded judgment on your tribe. That is probably the only obvious thing that keeps a friendly relation between BD and Pheonx. And it is a strong tie.

About location... many players, including me and Pajuno and others hav moved and relocated to kill for their tribes. My relocation cluster is twice the size of my original one and was fully made out of conquests. No excuse you have for your position. Badlapje comes from across the world to meet you in k65-66. I guess you can jump a continent as well.

DeletedUser

I was never asked on any occasion about any BD players joining T-W-C, even if it was on a temporary basis.

I mailed the winner directly. He never replied. If he didn't pass on the info, that's not my problem. He didn't even accept the nukes/D offer.
Green did accept the nukes/D but not sitting or joining. I even proposed to them to make a one-man tribe and simply make a shared forum so they can ask questions ... still the offer was not accepted.

DeletedUser

I mailed the winner directly. He never replied. If he didn't pass on the info, that's not my problem. He didn't even accept the nukes/D offer.
Green did accept the nukes/D but not sitting or joining. I even proposed to them to make a one-man tribe and simply make a shared forum so they can ask questions ... still the offer was not accepted.

I believe crimson and parmenion spoke on skype as part of the reward, however Pinky's response was wrong we didn't "chicken" anything.

Believe it or not the minority of players on this world that dislike me, the dislike stems from that my tribe beat up on their friends, how mature. I know plenty of top tribes and top players that have nothing but respect for what T-W-C have done, but that's another story and is entirely off topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

I doubt that we are a minority; most simply don't care about you. But, minority or not, we will get your ass fried someday.