Wars you'd like to see

DeletedUser

I doubt that we are a minority; most simply don't care about you. But, minority or not, we will get your ass fried someday.

Georgey - it's [CRY], and those that helped them - theres your minority.
T-W-C beat them, get over it. :)

KarmaX

I'd love to see either BD Vs T-W-C or [DN] Vs T-W-C, lol hoping to give me some chance to reconstruct my tribe :p

DeletedUser

T-W-C vs BD will happen as soon as we've got rid of you Karmax ;)
I gave you some good suggestions on how to reconstruct your tribe earlier in the month, catch me on skype, it may be more appealing now ;)

Mick876

I mailed the winner directly. He never replied. If he didn't pass on the info, that's not my problem. He didn't even accept the nukes/D offer.
Green did accept the nukes/D but not sitting or joining. I even proposed to them to make a one-man tribe and simply make a shared forum so they can ask questions ... still the offer was not accepted.

Looks like its only Phoenix that has nothing to hide :icon_surprised:

Gicusan

Who was talking to you?

was a hint to Green situation and mostly a joke.

DeletedUser

Considering it was a direct response to the Karmax's post which i followed, It had absolutely nothing to do with Green, so you were talking to me, hence my response.
Not going to argue logic with you Gicusan as i know you're mind rarely follows conventional thought patterns :icon_wink:

spleen mage

I didn't choose my location when I started this world and could not know that the 2 main tribes would be somowhere else. I can assure you that I would have liked to be on the frontlines against THE-BD, even if I would probably have ended up in those tribes if I had joined in that area.

I never shied away from a fight and never will.

I agree with these sentiments, having often been the victim of less thrilling locations...even if you do manage to relocate to the front, building up another big cluster takes time, is rather tedious, and you're put at a severe disadvantage to those players who have lots of front line villages.

It's interesting to think on how certain players might have entirely different allegiances if they'd started in a different area.

DeletedUser

Wars you would like to see

Parmenion Vs Crasula

Showdown of the heavyweights.

Course a Battle Royale of the top 20 would equally be a serious amount of fun!

DeletedUser

Parmenion Vs Crasula

Watch out for Jubal so he doesn't attack your backdoor. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Parmenion Vs Crasula

I've got no chance Parm, lets face it I've seen kids queuing at Toysrus to get hold of the Parmenion action figure with thunder sword and you've even got your own comic book. What hope do i have? :icon_wink:

(p.s. stop getting back your 20 village advantage, all this farming is wearing my fingers out.)

DeletedUser

Its tough staying ahead while using possible noble resources to rebuild nukes from war but I have an addiction to war that is somewhat innate so I'll just have to keep on trying to get the balance right.

You got clay to trade? :)

As for Jubal. Man he is one of the best allies I could hope to have but I'd relish the battle. It would be a thing of poems!

KarmaX

When that comes I hope you wont disband it and join TWC :D

When that comes we will reconstruct fast and declare on TWC, lol they are all excited about my declaration, that is happening when we get rid of our dead weights.

xinryr

I don't understand the whole reconstruct thing. Wasn't the need for reconstruction into a utopian style tribe the whole point of PMP's establishment? At any rate, looking forward to this war :icon_wink:

Gicusan

Parmenion Vs Crasula

Get lost! He is mine. I have dibbs on him for a long time.