Wars you'd like to see

grummit

I have to fight you lso before getting to Cras. And it is "who get to kill" not fight the new Connan.

Yeah true, so maybe I should just kill Cras and save you both the trouble of coming this way.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have to fight you also before getting to Cras. And it is "who get to kill" not fight the new Connan.

Hahahaha...

think i would recruit the Original Conan? Think you really can take on the New Conan in Phoenx?

I promise... his account solo is massively weak.. but ANYONE will be hard pressed to noble him out completely... Phoenx Protects its own....

DeletedUser

Get lost! He is mine. I have dibbs on him for a long time.

Gicusan you can have my village now if it means i don't have to decipher your posts to understand what the hell you're going on about ;)

And btw, I'm still waiting for your cats "yawn"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you see Badj there are a number of fundamental differences between the old conan and i but the most significant being he didn't noble 2 villages off you like i've done in the last 24hrs. You guys are great at getting those attacks on time.....Shame you couldn't organise some support to follow it like we did ;)

You wanted some skirmishes, you got them even with the inferior account i'm playing...

BTW fraser, a L9 wall provides a 39% advantage to the defending troops, that might explain why you lost so many troops.......rams may be advantageous in future similar circumstances. Good fight lads, lets see who can get the next barb ;)

DeletedUser

I didn't say i agreed. I merely explained what he ment :icon_wink:

But if you want to talk about that on here: you should learn to count. You took the same villa twice so far and you killed 500 HC from your ally in the process :icon_razz:. While you might be proud of that you know i'm newly arrived in the area and that i have little troops if any. Funny how you're not attacking a villa i've held longer then 4 hours though :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well you see Badj there are a number of fundamental differences between the old conan and i but the most significant being he didn't noble 2 villages off you like i've done in the last 24hrs. You guys are great at getting those attacks on time.....Shame you couldn't organise some support to follow it like we did ;)

You wanted some skirmishes, you got them even with the inferior account i'm playing...

BTW fraser, a L9 wall provides a 39% advantage to the defending troops, that might explain why you lost so many troops.......rams may be advantageous in future similar circumstances. Good fight lads, lets see who can get the next barb ;)

They were not even nukes crasula, and no , you did not kill them all. Rams slow nukes down, i wanted them there when i was asked to get them there.

[spoil]
10pozt3.jpg
[/spoil]

Lies (I am far from Dumb also)

[spoil]
2dbs28x.jpg
[/spoil]

Nice stack, did you do that all on your own ? :lol:

War i would like to see? W30 V T-W-C

DeletedUser

This is where Atreaus pokes his head in and laughs about how that wouldn't be fair. :lol:

In reference to the quote inspiring your jab, at the time when that was posted, it wouldn't have been fair. Ironically, it was fear of negative public opinion for taking advantage of an exposed tribe that stayed Decides hand as the council considered attacking you around that time. I can't help but laugh about it now.

:lol:

Wars I'd like to see:

Phoenx vs DN
BD vs DN
TWC vs THE
And a massive full scale world war of east vs west with all tribes at the ready from the outset (not a reference to recent debates, merely think it would be cool to see everyone at their best duke it out worldwide).

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

And a massive full scale world war of east vs west with all tribes at the ready from the outset (not a reference to recent debates, merely think it would be cool to see everyone at their best duke it out worldwide).

Now THAT would be fun!

THE vs Phoenx
THE vs BD
PMP vs T-W-C (like full scale on both sides)
T-W-C vs BD

DeletedUser

THE vs Hammer
THE vs DECIDE
BD vs [DN]
BD vs T-W-C
Phoenx vs LoEN

DeletedUser

Loen are losing vs BOB!

Seriously When Phoenx comes in to take over the war .. im going to go find a challange.