Wars You'd Like To See!

DeletedUser

I find that there have been hardly any good wars and that world 45 is getting pretty boring. So, in an effort to liven things up again. I ask all of you, what wars would you like to see! <- The cliche, age-old tribal wars question that i hope to god has not been asked (or answered) already in recent history.. The rules are simple. Simply post a few wars you'd like to see..

Examples

A) You'd like to see R4KI take on the entire world.
B) You'd like to see Fremen find a way to longrange noble every single player in omen.. coordinated of course for all the attacks to land on the birthday of their duke :icon_cool:

Reasons are not required, but 'encouraged.' In other words, back up your decisions with page-long essays (exaggeration, we will cast your dead corpse into the bowels of oblivion if you do! :icon_twisted:) or you will be face some mild-flaming...

Anyways, i'll go ahead and start..

I would admittedly like to see a world war against R4KI. why?.. it would be both thrilling and challenging. Not to mention very interesting to see which tribes are good and bad.. also, to see who picks which side :icon_twisted:

cheers everyone!
joeylejoker

DeletedUser

well the war with r4ki and freman might start as ive just started attacking Formz

DeletedUser

haha, formz is doomed!! Student surpasses master situation at hand! Now seriously.. what wars do you want to see, people?! :p

DeletedUser

What if i was serious joker what would you have done?

DeletedUser88837

I'd like to see ~Look~ vs every tribe on the rim. Just cause I think it would be funny to watch.

DeletedUser

Daethon vs the guy in the mirror that keeps calling him ugly

DeletedUser

That'd be an epic battle! Well, until I break the mirror with my fist, of course.

DeletedUser

its got to be a free for all between R4KI One and Fremen it would be siiick

DeletedUser

want to see One make the most of their merge with W.P and war Omen.

DeletedUser

Everyone seems focused on the top 4 tribes :p Do you think Omen, One, and Fremen combined could take down R4KI? I personally think it could take a bit more than that.. perhaps Apex and some other smaller tribes in the top 20?.. I don't know, we haven't really seen any good examples of this world's tribes so far. Just pure dominance, but not any warfare.

DeletedUser

Everyone seems focused on the top 4 tribes :p Do you think Omen, One, and Fremen combined could take down R4KI? I personally think it could take a bit more than that.. perhaps Apex and some other smaller tribes in the top 20?.. I don't know, we haven't really seen any good examples of this world's tribes so far. Just pure dominance, but not any warfare.

you never know a tribe like fremen could beat R4KI points dont always mean your better. also the 3 top tribes would defianatly give R4KI a run for there money

formz

well the war with r4ki and freman might start as ive just started attacking Formz

Oh, I was wondering why I kept getting noble trains sent at me split across seconds!

joeylejoker said:
I would admittedly like to see a world war against R4KI. why?.. it would be both thrilling and challenging. Not to mention very interesting to see which tribes are good and bad.. also, to see who picks which side :icon_twisted:

I'd welcome the challenge. If a group of players really wanted to take us down, and was willing to put in the work required to make it even a little successful, I'd be elated to see the incomings. A note to the would be attackers, don't fool yourselves for one second into thinking that you will catch us unprepared. We didn't get to where we are today by ignoring our surroundings and letting our skills get rusty.

DeletedUser

We didn't get to where we are today by ignoring our surroundings and letting our skills get rusty.
Wait what I thought that is exactly what I did:icon_redface: My skills are rust! Been a few months since I brought an account to the top 20 ODd. And it didnt go to #1:icon_cry: I was depressed.

DeletedUser88837

Well, if you really look at the stats, r4ki has a few inactives. :p

DeletedUser88837

I'm not knocking you all. It's an issue alot of tribes are currently dealing with/have dealt with.

DeletedUser

My gawd what a boring world. Merge after merge after merge with two tribes hugging to the south and one dominating the north with noone willing to throw the first stone. You'd think this world had been around for two years by now :-/

DeletedUser

My gawd what a boring world. Merge after merge after merge with two tribes hugging to the south and one dominating the north with noone willing to throw the first stone. You'd think this world had been around for two years by now :-/

You getting lonely out on the rim?:icon_evil: