War's!

• Thread starter DeletedUser104661
  • Start date

DeletedUser110758

Oooops ...Simplemindead has gone quiet. Hell must have pumped him :)

DeletedUser

Platinum, who do you insist on posting stats of wars in which your tribe has done literally nothing?

DeletedUser104661

Platinum, who do you insist on posting stats of wars in which your tribe has done literally nothing?

Nothing Ryan?

We are the one's who Declared this war.

:icon_biggrin: It's not are fault were out of point range & Angel & Blood & even Legion & Mercs & white are all Bad@$$

DeletedUser

Why declare in a war you can't fight in? Pretty pointless really!

DeletedUser104661

Why declare in a war you can't fight in? Pretty pointless really!

we had a band of tribe's on our side, & we are aiding this war defensively, we rarely get our chances at attacking such point whores like the enemies :p

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser104661

Side 1:
Tribes: HU
Side 2:
Tribes: Hunts, Sword, PHX, -H-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,005
Side 2: 22,263
Difference: 2,742
chart

Side 1:
Tribes: HU, HU3, HU2
Side 2:
Tribes: Hunts, Sword, PHX, -H-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3
chart

Side 1: 35,070
Side 2: 30,007
Difference: 5,063
chart

The other 2 tribes NIR & legkn have no conquers & no losses.

all rating's excluding the blood family

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3
chart

Side 1: 35,070
Side 2: 30,007
Difference: 5,063
chart

The other 2 tribes NIR & legkn have no conquers & no losses.

all rating's excluding the blood family

[/QUOTE]

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mmmm this war is interesting....So those 13 lost village i guess were replaced with 30 barb acquisitions....LOL>

DeletedUser104661

Mmmm this war is interesting....So those 13 lost village i guess were replaced with 30 barb acquisitions....LOL>

yea thats all they do, theyre point whoring & nobling all barbs in site.

im in the middle of the world practically a few squares from 500|500

there was plenty of barbs everyone was staying small in points and having fun fighting until -h- hunts PHX all these tribes started focusing on outgrowing & barb nobling.

HU (see other topic of mine) has been active in any war possible, creating war's for fun & to speed the pace of the world rather than barb noble race.

was fun while it lasted but now we get to barb noble like them to catch them in points b4 we can OWN them & have fun, but when that happens they noble double the amount of barbs we noble from them.

its stupid, its what happened on W60 in wich delayed the world a year or 2

DeletedUser104661

who wants to make this world any longer than it will already be??? lol PHX -h- hunts all these NOOB tribe's

i wish they new what public forums are :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

who wants to make this world any longer than it will already be??? lol PHX -h- hunts all these NOOB tribe's

Dude. Chill out. If it wasn't for the 20% rule, your tribe wouldn't even exist. Just think that over before you insult anyone else.

DeletedUser

Dude. Chill out. If it wasn't for the 20% rule, your tribe wouldn't even exist. Just think that over before you insult anyone else.

This is so true and not only from you guys would he be getting nobled because he is sooo annoying. I wish that you were in my point range. But unfortunately i don't think you ever will be in my range because i can easily outgrow you platinum.
WBB

DeletedUser110720

Reminds me of a classic quote..... "It is sometimes better to keep quiet and appear the FOOL than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.":lol:

DeletedUser

This is so true and not only from you guys would he be getting nobled because he is sooo annoying. I wish that you were in my point range. But unfortunately i don't think you ever will be in my range because i can easily outgrow you platinum.
WBB

This all points towards people not really thinking about this world settings and barb nobling themselves to oblivion to 'win' what will be the least contested world ever

If you take casual seriously enough to play enough to farm enough to mint enough surely you would prefer to spend the time actually positioning yourself through clever game play to be able to attack other players ...

DeletedUser110464

I'm not really sure if outgrowing everyone on casual is that huge of an accomplishment. Surely if you're that proud of trying to win a world you'd win a REAL world. Oh wait, you aren't good enough...I'm not saying that winning this world means nothing but platinum you need to chill out. The entire purpose of this world is to TEACH the newbies, not bash them and call them Noobs like the hypocrite that you are being.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah well its a cool world... I love it.... the players are all amazing. different styles different methods... but winning here... will never happen. Thats my opinion. And I think there never being an outright winner is totally fair... let the new players drop in here and have some fun as well. Being in the lead is pretty amazing... fighting wars is spectacular.... thank you all for making my favorite drug "the game" all the more fun.

My favorite saying is.... "who cares who wins in a game where the best farmer wins a war game. And the best farmer usually has multiple personality disorder because of all his profile owners....LOL"

The real worlds are simply to damn demanding for me.... Here I can have all the fun and adrenalin without worrying that I look silly because I don't rally care who wins ... just wanna have fun and hopefully be a friend of the guy who does eventually win.

DeletedUser

This all points towards people not really thinking about this world settings and barb nobling themselves to oblivion to 'win' what will be the least contested world ever

If you take casual seriously enough to play enough to farm enough to mint enough surely you would prefer to spend the time actually positioning yourself through clever game play to be able to attack other players ...
I think this is one of the truest statements I have read on this forum