Wars?

• Thread starter DeletedUser118581
  • Start date

DeletedUser

No big wars at the moment. It's DOKDO's world at this point LOL.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
The war should be between Dokdo and Wet but nooooooooooo they choose to hit on the smaller players instead of fighting each other.

DeletedUser118650

Don't think WET are going to let Dokdo just walk this world home.
They are runnin' out of time though, 20 days left and with the holiday peace, it's a though task they are up to.

SirCharles40

Reaction score
WET are attacking smaller tribes instead of consolidating with them to bring Dokdo down a notch or two. They won't ever catch them that way or by trying to take them on alone. Mass attacks against Dokdo from say the top 10 or so tribes would put pressure on them though and possibly bring them to their knees. Personally I know I would never win but it would be a great battle to be involved in these last few days.

DeletedUser38971

WET are attacking smaller tribes instead of consolidating with them to bring Dokdo down a notch or two. They won't ever catch them that way or by trying to take them on alone. Mass attacks against Dokdo from say the top 10 or so tribes would put pressure on them though and possibly bring them to their knees. Personally I know I would never win but it would be a great battle to be involved in these last few days.

Come at me bro iLölD@ü