Wars

Dippy

Reaction score
Is this a joke?
Stop making excuses for yourself .. 100 incoming attacks and no more doodge o_O. Accept your lack of skill rather than making excuses for yourself please.
Wendy is the biggest joke of your tribe. Check it out.

Probably worth noting I am not in that tribe. I just know what is happening over there :) Fortunately, you got it right that my lack of skill is inexcusable so thank you for reminding me of that and bringing me back down to earth.

Anyways, i thought i'd comment on the other side of things just so everyone on the externals knows

Deleted User - 848883978

For the occasion I wanted to write this message with google translate to please PolishPolandPlayer, who has so much problem to understand my english.
PolishPolandPlayer has been laughing at the French level in general for a while now, and our tribe as much.
Since yesterday the war started with them, following several messages with them. The date has been set.
The date has been set. And Treelon was shown to be sure that the winner of this war saw it as a slow but victorious war for them
And the op starting at 12:00 AM. the hostilities begin but only after 7 hours their player wendy wild gives up. Their nuke are stuck at the dock and can no longer be dodge and on the other hand we find Weizback Treelon and some others who sacrifice the last offs to end up making 700,000 ODA for 1,300,000 ODD for us.
I really like this Karma.
Hopefully the Daddy will continue to defend well to the end. ;)
I would speak to you Treelon, next time try to be more Humble

Good job conquering villages from deleted accounts lol.