Warsaw : A declaration of war on NATO

DeletedUser

Sockit, you disappoint me - you get upset really quickly by a noob - lol

LMAO once again a fail post by you. You obviously are ignorant when you think someone is upset when they are laughing non stop at your stupidity. Being a noob is a complete different topic than you being as dumb as a door knob, yet another failure on your part.

DeletedUser

Go Warsaw, would be nice to see another original tribe die, cause then there would be just 1 left!

DeletedUser

P.S. even though Warsaw are killing NATO atm (and probably will continue) War stats right now mean nothing because Warsaw know which members of NATO are inactive/poorly managed and can just pick off those accounts on the frontlines for a while. Easy nobles.

DeletedUser102496

P.S. even though Warsaw are killing NATO atm (and probably will continue) War stats right now mean nothing because Warsaw know which members of NATO are inactive/poorly managed and can just pick off those accounts on the frontlines for a while. Easy nobles.

Their having fun while at it :p

DeletedUser

Oh you must mean all of them

DeletedUser102496

Side 1:
Tribes: Warsaw
Side 2:
Tribes: NATO

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 550
Side 2: 314
Difference: 236

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 471
Side 2: 55
Difference: 416

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,165,239
Side 2: 3,033,852
Difference: 2,131,387

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,454,091
Side 2: 543,052
Difference: 3,911,039

chart

noche

Reaction score
For the war against NATO, it seems NATO is still standing and Warsaw is on the way out the door. History does repeat itself.

Well done, Tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102496

NATO don't get your hopes up - you still have Domino chipping away at your villages.

noche

Reaction score
NATO don't get your hopes up - you still have Domino chipping away at your villages.

Pat, Get it straight. This thread is about NATO and Warsaw not Domino. It is only acknowledging that Warsaw has broken up, deleted or become inactive just like the Warsaw Pact in history crumbled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Correct Pat, this is a non-Domino thread.

Who are you playing right now by the way?

DeletedUser102496

Noche, I did mention NATO, if you re-read my comment so please kindly check again. I pointed out Domino will be nibbling at your villages when you are attacking Warsaw so that means I included Warsaw so don't try leaving out the important bits.

I know that this is a non-Domino thread Rho. haven't chatted to you in a while now, send me a PM who you are in-game then I will tell you my In-game name :)

Internal Server Error

What Domino does has no relevance in this thread. If you wish to mention anything regarding caps between Domino and NATO, I believe there is a thread for just that.

Congrats NATO. At the end of the day, yet another tribe who thought they could just roll over NATO and tried to take advantage but failed to do so. Truly deserving to be one of the final 2 tribes left on this world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102496

What joined Warsaw should be inactive now, more villages :p

DeletedUser92289

I still cant believe they all deleted - never saw that coming

DeletedUser

Dayuuum! I just looked up the account I used to plau (frumuselul) and noticed the new owner deleted then I looked up warsaw after hearing about them taking on nato and I did not expect this...a whole tribe just deletes....wow...specially considering it was more or less old nuts. Seems there's not many people I know left, how's the rest of you doin?;p

DeletedUser92289

Good mate - im one of few NUTS players remaining - I was actually nobling your old account just before it went bump!

In fact there is only stonedfiredog other than me active from NUTS