Warstats: ~TSE~ vs. SCI

DeletedUser

I have my cluster in K2, on the K1 border... you can borrow my villages there if ya need to xD

DeletedUser

ghettogirl, i'm not in K2. :)

tennis, i can't be bothered, is ghettogirl near me? you ussualy know these things. :)

DeletedUser

You're on the K1/K2 border, or pretty close anyways... so yeah I'd guess about... 10 hours by noble away from my cluster? :)

When you get to a certain stage in this game, location doesn't really matter very much if you can time your attacks :eek:

DeletedUser18695

ghettogirl, i'm not in K2. :)

tennis, i can't be bothered, is ghettogirl near me? you ussualy know these things. :)

Thats to far for me, I CBA for that, maybe later in the month.

Another 30 nobles I will be coming :).

Cant travel all that way and not take a nice chunk of villages.

DUMBUMCLUM

long distance nobling is a pain. if its more than 50 hours or so for the majority of the attacks i dont bother.

DeletedUser18695

Oh wow cool, guess what, I dont care how much they lie too ;).

I believe what I want to believe when it comes to agressivly nobling a target ;).

DeletedUser

i didn't spy. that's why i left. yes tennismaster got me into SCIR0N but oh well. i weren't going to spy, i don't like it.

on world 21 i got my tribe destroyed basically by it. i know how it feels kind of.

i know you'll use some part of this against me.

DeletedUser

Well that one thread said HOPLOX is in ruin... I'll start looking in ruin, can someone else divide up the K's and check there? I don't think we'll find them though... I hear it's just a bunch of pussies that are scared, so they hide from everyone... if my sources are right, their latest hideout is under the tag SCIRNA o_O Hmmm... I know the person that disbanded the last SCIRNA... maybe history will repeat itself? :)

DeletedUser18695

Well that one thread said HOPLOX is in ruin... I'll start looking in ruin, can someone else divide up the K's and check there? I don't think we'll find them though... I hear it's just a bunch of pussies that are scared, so they hide from everyone... if my sources are right, their latest hideout is under the tag SCIRNA o_O Hmmm... I know the person that disbanded the last SCIRNA... maybe history will repeat itself? :)

Who disbanded it? :)