Warstats: ~TSE~ vs. SCI

DeletedUser

found it.. xP was there any official declaration of war between the two tribes?

DeletedUser

No, SCI and TSE have kind of always been unfriendly towards each other... Never thought a declaration would be neccessary at the low level of activity added to the long lifespan of the disputes.

DeletedUser18695

I know :/ This was a boring topic and was glad when it went poof.

DeletedUser

Its the longest lasting conflict not worth mentioning, everyone knows its there, its a boring one and its more or less stalemate if you remove the ex-R2s in htere being eaten by SCI.

DeletedUser

No, SCI and TSE have kind of always been unfriendly towards each other... Never thought a declaration would be neccessary at the low level of activity added to the long lifespan of the disputes.
Nope, first sci was very friendly since there was a potentially new member of the family.
Since they refused too, sci kinda went unfriendly.:p

DeletedUser

Nope, first sci was very friendly since there was a potentially new member of the family.
Since they refused too, sci kinda went unfriendly.:p

You have no idea what you are talking about. The original deal with TSE happened in the Spring of 2008 when the joined the war against The LFKD. It had nothing to do with them joining the SCI Family. The original discussions started with grappler and when he retired, I finished them with arghos. A few months later TSE (actually BNL but is there really a difference?) decided to attack and try to stop the HOPLON/SCIR0N merger, our relationship went from good to bad to war.

There has been some banter on here about some of my members talking to some TSE members about changes to the diplomatic relationship - but not by me. It is not likely (never say never) that anything will change as long as I am Duke since I can see no strategic advantage in doing so.

You were nothing in OY (fail), R2 (fail) and 1337 (fail) so stick to the only thing you really know how to do, demolish your villages and say over and over and over again - that SCI sucks and will lose. I like that since everyone you say will beat us loses villages every month. Your our lucky charm, keep it up.

DUMBUMCLUM

Sci have always been a pain to me. SCRON ended with a massive refugee issue, and then having a bunch of SCi folks running away in the west, joining VVV sort of complicated things with our allies. Now they spend their time joining with PKs in killing our inactive players in the deep south, which of course is the opposite end of our territory, so I have nothing that I can do to help them :( Sci makes me an unhappy panda.

DeletedUser

You have no idea what you are talking about. The original deal with TSE happened in the Spring of 2008 when the joined the war against The LFKD. It had nothing to do with them joining the SCI Family. The original discussions started with grappler and when he retired, I finished them with arghos. A few months later TSE (actually BNL but is there really a difference?) decided to attack and try to stop the HOPLON/SCIR0N merger, our relationship went from good to bad to war.

There has been some banter on here about some of my members talking to some TSE members about changes to the diplomatic relationship - but not by me. It is not likely (never say never) that anything will change as long as I am Duke since I can see no strategic advantage in doing so.

You were nothing in OY (fail), R2 (fail) and 1337 (fail) so stick to the only thing you really know how to do, demolish your villages and say over and over and over again - that SCI sucks and will lose. I like that since everyone you say will beat us loses villages every month. Your our lucky charm, keep it up.

Yes, I know none that dumb to allow a merge between Hoplo family and Sciron. Of course Sciron would get to eat all these auto-delete targets themself or whatever the reason could have been.

BNL might have started to war Hoplon earlier, of course we found a lot of support from Sciron everywhere. Even if Sciron as a tribe did not send the support or try to use it as away to show it off, their members sent support. An act from one member is the act from a whole tribe, basics.

The war started or came from an inactive and target we had. Of course we did mail this to Hoplon, no reply and yes every possible leader were mailed.

Hoplon mailed back and they had recived or knew that were planning to hit our target that they invited. It isn't really strange that they knew from all the mails. We replied but the mail got read and ignored. Their whole family believed that Stoowart had solved the issue without anymore reply being given more than his mail was sent. Of course this was just an excuse to not lose villages.

Then we started the attack against our target which was the point where our inbox got flooded. Of course we weren't to back down and one new later on guy Hannibal was the only one who made sense in the Hoplon family.

When all this happened we feelt that it was time to war Hoplon, a reason would be good for the war so Deathpact gave us that. Sciron who did support Hoplos players quite much were of course a target since they even thought of naping Pks and so they became, we later declared war against them.

Argyle where the only player who contacted me so I gave them a new date for the war to start a half month later or so. R2-tru which we were on better terms than sciros and R2-tru who did best against lfkd at the time was the one we chose. We declared war on Sciros to remove their players within us.

Earlier deals is not something I remember, I do know that Grap made some deals and surely Arghos did as well. However when I get into running things then I don't even use the word "deal". I talk and make operation or do whatever needed. However I do respect Allies and Naps, they will be informed in time if they're to be dropped and if they're then it have most likely been obvious.

The main reason for the bad relation with Hoplos is because an inactive they invited, I don't believe they understood that the war declaration covered their whole family.

DeletedUser

Lorddakha a council member suggested that TSE merged into the Sci family with sciros. His friend Ralf made sounds as a sign of being happy. We all unfortunately for one part flamed Ralf and asked if he were sane. We were doing good at the time so merging into the Sci family was not an option. And even if someone says that he isn't allowed to say whatever he did then he still did, most likely because someone asked him to see if it was a possibility.

We didn't want Hoplons family to merge with scirons so I believed some things where done against it and some warnings were made. To much digging for that now.

This can surely be found earlier in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't see a strategic advantage in your jbclan merger either.

YOU are duke?
I thought wigg was THE duke. :p

I have no idea what i'm talking about.
much better.

You were nothing in OY (fail), R2 (fail) and 1337 (fail) so stick to the only thing you really know how to do, demolish your villages and say over and over and over again.
Says you, lol.
And what would i been in your tribe?: nothing?

Anyway, i can live with the thought i tried something, rather then look like you, and your tribe. :p

DeletedUser

new sig? daftwager pwns rowan, it really was a big ass back hand to the face :D

DeletedUser

new sig? daftwager pwns rowan, it really was a big ass back hand to the face :D
Is that what you call pwn? LOL
PKs start to sink to sci's lvl, soon there won't be anything that stops you from beiing sci rohan central. :)

drxavier

@ rowan

Never a truer statement said.

I very pleased :icon_biggrin:, as I see 1337 (daz you & co) failed, lovely... I didn't see the link, but of course it all makes sense now, Daz must be kicking himself, no demolishing himself because of the error he made having you aboard :icon_wink:

normus always said you had a hoo-doo with whoever you joined :icon_biggrin: OY R2 now 1337 nice

DeletedUser

@ rowan

I very pleased :icon_biggrin:, as I see 1337 (daz you & co) failed, lovely... I didn't see the link, but of course it all makes sense now, Daz must be kicking himself, no demolishing himself because of the error he made having you aboard :icon_wink:

normus always said you had a hoo-doo with whoever you joined :icon_biggrin: OY R2 now 1337 nice
Some people try, and do not succeed.
Some people don't try anything, so they can't fail.
And your kind of people don't try anything either, but fail misserably. :\

I'm pretty sure Norm din't say anything like that, unfortionally you always want to loose arguments with twisting words from other people first.

Enjoy your stupidity, and inactiveness on your sweet spot on the map, and don't attack active players. :p

DeletedUser

@ rowan

Actually we in 1337 never thought we'd be around as long as we were. I expected to have lost most of my villages over a month ago, which is why my downgrading really started to slack off alot about then. I personally am not disappointed in my tribesmates and the effort they put in. I couldn't be prouder of them for the fights the put up, most are or were in top 20-40 categories in one OD ranking or another. Not bad for a bunch of rim players.

The demolishing is simply to keep a promise to daftwager. We had discussed Booohhh's situation once and I vowed I'd do the same if ever had a tribe fighting using plain activity instead of any skill. I'd hate to not be a man of my word, the others just followed suit.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know none that dumb to allow a merge between Hoplo family and Sciron. Of course Sciron would get to eat all these auto-delete targets themself or whatever the reason could have been.

BNL might have started to war Hoplon earlier, of course we found a lot of support from Sciron everywhere. Even if Sciron as a tribe did not send the support or try to use it as away to show it off, their members sent support. An act from one member is the act from a whole tribe, basics.

The war started or came from an inactive and target we had. Of course we did mail this to Hoplon, no reply and yes every possible leader were mailed.

Hoplon mailed back and they had recived or knew that were planning to hit our target that they invited. It isn't really strange that they knew from all the mails. We replied but the mail got read and ignored. Their whole family believed that Stoowart had solved the issue without anymore reply being given more than his mail was sent. Of course this was just an excuse to not lose villages.

[How it actually was:

Not so, all the council (which, of course communicated across the family via sits) knew that I had given up talking to you because you were belligerent and inflexible. This is why Hanniballs took up the running with this and you simply took advantage of his more friendly nature as a person.
This was before any attacks ever happened.]

Then we started the attack against our target which was the point where our inbox got flooded. Of course we weren't to back down and one new later on guy Hannibal was the only one who made sense in the Hoplon family.

When all this happened we feelt that it was time to war Hoplon, a reason would be good for the war so Deathpact gave us that. Sciron who did support Hoplos players quite much were of course a target since they even thought of naping Pks and so they became, we later declared war against them.

[Again:

Deathpact was a a more volatile character and saw to the truth of the matter right away, hence his anger and frustration as seen on this forum at the time, I can't fault his loyalty or the way he reacted to the subtle and not so subtle rudenesses he found here. You simply set him off and then acted like his reaction to you was insulting.]

Argyle where the only player who contacted me so I gave them a new date for the war to start a half month later or so. R2-tru which we were on better terms than sciros and R2-tru who did best against lfkd at the time was the one we chose. We declared war on Sciros to remove their players within us.

[Meh:

Argyle was sciron and had been for at least a year at this time....]

Earlier deals is not something I remember, I do know that Grap made some deals and surely Arghos did as well. However when I get into running things then I don't even use the word "deal". I talk and make operation or do whatever needed. However I do respect Allies and Naps, they will be informed in time if they're to be dropped and if they're then it have most likely been obvious.

The main reason for the bad relation with Hoplos is because an inactive they invited, I don't believe they understood that the war declaration covered their whole family.

Alternatively then.....just for giggles.

You did then as you still do now and make up your own version of events and tell it to yourself so often you end up believing it's an official world history and refuse to believe that anyone who was actually involved might remember from direct experience and involvement a somewhat different version of events.

Still two can play at that game..

How about,

You and sciron by way of the future defectors from Sci leadership to your allies VVV cut a deal to remove/offer up your long term enemies Pax-w (hoplos) who had recently joined the supposedly secure and trustworthy hop/sci alliance by having the bulk of ACTUAL hoplon players rushed into merging across to sciron by pressure from members of the hop leadership who had already been 'bought' by yourselves, sci and VVV.

In the ensuing confusion sciron who were now holding onto our players could hang fire "whilst a plan was being formulated" until it was too late for Pax as a tribe to survive. Then, they could 'rush' support to the players they deemed worth keeping or you regarded too active to bring down easily and hence earning those players gratitude for recruiting purposes whilst also giving BNL/TSE rapid expansion with minimal casualties...

p.s. The so-called 'inactive' we invited? The truth of that is the player in question was ranked number one in a K you regarded as your own and you would have done anything to remove him, just for pride and nothing else.

simples

DeletedUser

Ah stoowart, I don't know a single guy who likes speaking with you.

We and I from TSE spammed everyone with prives in the Hoplon family about the inactive saying that he was a target we weer to bring down. This was an operation to train up our members so we had a decided date, if I'm not wrong we sent a mail even before he was invited regarding the issue.

Of course our targets gets invited and there's nothing to do, we keep sending mails and at one point your guys just stop replying as is your usual way to deal with everything that doesn't earn you anything. Hoplon only shined when Hannibal showed up and ended with him. The rest was just crap and I'm serious, there was never a possible way to have an allaince with you in it.

Sciron suggested an alliance from TSE, Hoplon and themself. I was never intressted in that myself but it were never disccuseed or planned because Hoplon messed up and keept messsing up. It was just a big failure of a tribe and when an issue arised then no reply was given as long that Hoplon were to lose on it.

And yes an alliance between VVV and TSE was discussed since longer before, but that's no backstabbing from VVV against Sci which will surely be brought up. Both Sciron and Sciros contacted TSE about alliances and different plans.

If you invite someone target then there will be a follow up, however you don't understand that. When we hit whoever his name was then, I often call useless people inactives. He wasn't recommended to be invited from the Sparta members eithers. We got spammed by what looked like dumb chickens.

You invited our target and that's all.

I wasnät the one dealing with PaxW, but I did with hoplos which was as inactive that it could get. The only threat we encountered were the members who are in TDD now. While we could succeed to stall them, our fronts were to many and it became hard to manage with the lack of support. In the long run the situation could just get worse but it got better.

Graps did several deal with Sci or plans, Arghos surely did as well.
I don't do deals, I treat those I like well and that's it.

Wasn't Hoplo members who said that we were ruining W5 by killing all the small players?

DeletedUser

I don't really care about W5 much anymore, but I'll make a statement...

Myself and a few others near me...we pwned HOPLO on their own continents, nothing else need be said about that. SCI thought they'd be clever to merge HOPLO aboard, all they did was get the weak, seeing as TSE had already destroyed those active frontline members and took in a couple of others that were the most active and the most organized.

Can't believe im even posting here again.

Good luck TSE, win the world already!

DeletedUser

Ah, i remember.
The punisher's account, very nice stats, pure ownage of a tribe that was merging with sci, with no mentionable skills. :\
But you found it to be correct to delete someone else's account, because you thought no-one would be in place to take over that account.
As it is, lfkd still believed you were trustworthy enough to recieve yet again a new account from them, even you left them with punusher's account, you got 'Perge' this time.
All you did now was delete it after a few weeks. :p

Yeah, i gotta give you, you are really an awesome guy to have in the tribe, but what can be expected from a guy that was in sci before. :)