Warstats: ~TSE~ vs. SCI

DeletedUser

Lol, Perge was a useless acct as DL didn't want me attacking Raoul, which I had planned on doing, so I simply went inactive after all my resources had backed up and then the account as well as the world got stale.

Still it's kinda amusing, even back then as an attacker, I was more feared then you've ever been Rowan, not to mention I did more damage as an attacker then you could begin to fathom. Just because HOPLO chose to merge into SCI doesn't mean they weren't still trying to fight and defend themselves. Each vill I took had troops and was attempting to fight back. The only difference is that I had the offensive prowess to continue and not give up. I took from them the entire front line into a new continent and gave way for TSE and others to attack and noble as well, not to mention expand into 3 other continents which we led an assault on.

Continue to talk down about my deletion part. Truth is though, when I choose to play and am not held back, I'm rather skilled.

DeletedUser

Still it's kinda amusing, even back then as an attacker, I was more feared then you've ever been Rowan, not to mention I did more damage as an attacker then you could begin to fathom.
I believe i gained more ODA and ODD then 'teh skilled guys' on another world, in a pretty heavy war.
I even lasted without support, and much less villages.
You were there too, but you deleted. :p

But don't worry, if the opportunity comes, i'll happely rim you. ;)

DeletedUser

Lol you couldn't rim me even if I all I had was 1k spears in each vill, noob.

Get real Rowan, all you do is bash people on PnP, in-game, you're a poor character who flees from tribe to tribe for safety, and yet all you do is drag them down, you hide under Daz's wing, since Daz can successfully defend any tribe he's in, you get that safety, but eventually you'll be all alone in big ol W5.

Rowan....get real. You bring up W19 as if I tried, I was booted out by TM07 for arguing with GG, so I went ahead and deleted. Simple as that, I only played W19 for NIR, once I wasn't in it, of course I was going to delete.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lorddakha a council member suggested that TSE merged into the Sci family with sciros. His friend Ralf made sounds as a sign of being happy. We all unfortunately for one part flamed Ralf and asked if he were sane. We were doing good at the time so merging into the Sci family was not an option. And even if someone says that he isn't allowed to say whatever he did then he still did, most likely because someone asked him to see if it was a possibility.

We didn't want Hoplons family to merge with scirons so I believed some things where done against it and some warnings were made. To much digging for that now.

This can surely be found earlier in the thread.

Does not matter who talked to who about anything. If the deal was ever presented in Council I would have rejected it. When we agreed to an alliance 1 1/2 years ago there was strategic value for us, and I presume for TSE otherwise why would grapler/arghos agree? That strategic value is long gone.

As for extending the SCI Family, it is true a long time ago bounderboy and grapler had discussions, if I am not mistaken that was before TSE was formed. That was of interest to the SCI Dukes for the simple reason that having a strong tribe in the Southwest would be powerful for the family. I recall that grapler and I presume his Council rejected the idea. Once again though that was over 2 years ago and the circumstances of W5 at the time was very different than it is today.

As of today, extending the SCI Family beyond the two tribes or even the thought of a merger with another tribe is just not very appealing. Of course being a Diplomat it is certainly possible to wake up tomorrow and get an email with a very interesting idea that could change my mind. I could easily eat my words and take the crap on here accusing me of just about everything - if the idea gave us an advantage then why not.

DeletedUser

Actually we in 1337 never thought we'd be around as long as we were. I expected to have lost most of my villages over a month ago, which is why my downgrading really started to slack off alot about then. I personally am not disappointed in my tribesmates and the effort they put in. I couldn't be prouder of them for the fights the put up, most are or were in top 20-40 categories in one OD ranking or another. Not bad for a bunch of rim players.

The demolishing is simply to keep a promise to daftwager. We had discussed Booohhh's situation once and I vowed I'd do the same if ever had a tribe fighting using plain activity instead of any skill. I'd hate to not be a man of my word, the others just followed suit.

I don't recall that conversation but you are usually pretty spot on with your facts so it must have happened.

We never did focus on your cluster except for a few specifically designed Ops to see how you and Fiz would react to see if there was a reasonable approach to fight in your admittedly very difficult nut to crack. You are quite right about that last wave of "gang bang" attacks about 1 1/2 months ago. That was initially intended to be the beginning of what would have been an awesome battle. As it turned out over the summer we got a bit distracted by other opportunities and as always the issue of activity in the Tribe while members were away on holiday.

When I was approached by our members who are attacking now I was skeptical that just a few players could crack your defense. I had trouble believing the rumors that you were no longer going to be active and leaving the game. I let the Op go forward because I thought it would be fun to watch - just as you and Fiz have been asking for for months - a couple of our members go head to head with you. Alas I guess it was never meant to be.

As for you and your tribe mates in general I agree with you when it comes to dj, fiz and you - some of the best fighters on W5. As for your other members can't say the same.

If you are truly leaving, then I wish you well in your future endeavors.

DeletedUser

Lol you couldn't rim me even if I all I had was 1k spears in each vill, noob.

Get real Rowan, all you do is bash people on PnP, in-game, you're a poor character who flees from tribe to tribe for safety, and yet all you do is drag them down, you hide under Daz's wing, since Daz can successfully defend any tribe he's in, you get that safety, but eventually you'll be all alone in big ol W5.

Rowan....get real. You bring up W19 as if I tried, I was booted out by TM07 for arguing with GG, so I went ahead and deleted. Simple as that, I only played W19 for NIR, once I wasn't in it, of course I was going to delete.
lol.
If i went for safety at all, then i would have restarted to spawn up in K3 or w/e, and join V V V.
i would have made my application to scir0s before i would've joint oy, i would have joint scir0s instead of R2, and i would have joint TSE instead of 1337.
But does it all matter?
You played 3 accounts with no remains, and i play 1 with 312 vills remaining. :p

And i know tennis kicked you for that, and i supported him in that issue since in a tribe, you are nothing more then a demotivational tard running over with how 'good he really is'.

And you're probably right about the spears, might wanna stop attacking with them too.:p

DeletedUser

Rowan, all of those tribes are too smart to accept you first off. So let's clarify that, TSE wouldn't want you, they mainly know you're pathetic, let's just put it this way, no tribe would be willing to accept you unless it was a packaged deal with Daz coming along with you. Beyond that, you're useless. You see instead of sticking along in this world and looking for somewhere to expand, I made it rather simple, I destroyed what I wanted in enemy vills, when I had no further major dealings that I could participate in, I had to take my leave.

I'd rather not waste my time moving continents away to get involved in a stacked frontline war when I can simply move to a more active world and begin all over there.

"Demotivational" eh, as right as you may be that I call people out and tell them to step it up, it depends on how you see it, demotivational....constructive critisism....Hmm hmmm? Oh Rowan wouldn't know anything about that though, you can only be negative. But it's alright, and even with spear nukes I could take you out, so don't be flattering yourself.

DeletedUser

Rowan, all of those tribes are too smart to accept you first off. So let's clarify that, TSE wouldn't want you, they mainly know you're pathetic, let's just put it this way, no tribe would be willing to accept you unless it was a packaged deal with Daz coming along with you. Beyond that, you're useless. You see instead of sticking along in this world and looking for somewhere to expand, I made it rather simple, I destroyed what I wanted in enemy vills, when I had no further major dealings that I could participate in, I had to take my leave.

I'd rather not waste my time moving continents away to get involved in a stacked frontline war when I can simply move to a more active world and begin all over there.

"Demotivational" eh, as right as you may be that I call people out and tell them to step it up, it depends on how you see it, demotivational....constructive critisism....Hmm hmmm? Oh Rowan wouldn't know anything about that though, you can only be negative. But it's alright, and even with spear nukes I could take you out, so don't be flattering yourself.
I don't see how you know what people would, or would not accept.
But i think a player without an account deleting history would be more welcome, then something like you.

Call people out?, constructive critisism, Hmm hmmm?, since when do you get banned for that? :p

All good for you, but after all your big words of skill, and frontline stuff, i can't find anyone who was impressed by the rather small footprint you left behind.
And even though i lost a lot of villages, i was more or less able to maintain the same position after a few months of war.
As ofcourse that sci was isn't a good example since its filled with nubs, and plain idiots, but its better then 'hop'.

DeletedUser

Concidering you merged with them, nope. :p

Seeing as very few are with us any more, but rather with TSE and VVV, or back in HOP I'd say the current standing is more likely then not, "yay". :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The 'post reply' graphic is quite nice these days.

Gamm, I didn't know you merged with HOP... nor do I recall your Tribe merging with HOP.

Is Rowan.bin actually associating you with someone in R0N because they had the SCI tag? :lol: Now that is some weak PnP.

DeletedUser

The 'post reply' graphic is quite nice these days.

Gamm, I didn't know you merged with HOP... nor do I recall your Tribe merging with HOP.

Is Rowan.bin actually associating you with someone in R0N because they had the SCI tag? :lol: Now that is some weak PnP.

Everything about Rowan is weak, c'mon now.

DeletedUser

Seeing as very few are with us any more, but rather with TSE and VVV, or back in HOP I'd say the current standing is more likely then not, "yay". :icon_wink:
Seeing as the few are with you incluedes daftwager i'd say, nope. :p

Everything about Rowan is weak, c'mon now.
Deleting is weak.
But geez, that's all most of the people remember from you anyway. :p

Probably just as weak as merging with that little sad mess called DE.
Din't sci merge twice with that tribe? :p

DeletedUser

How is the war going between Sci and TSE? Would love to see some fresh stats. GO TSE!

DeletedUser

Oookay, this was necro'd from... February. As it was at least discussing the original topic to begin with, I had null problems with it. But if it derails into nothing more'n a playground for you to all <insert word I'm not actually allowed to type here> at each other, then there will be pretty much the expected consequences.

I may not have a clue what the war is about, but I assure you, I'm pretty capable of judging if a post has anything even remotely to do with a war, or if it's just people whining (nicer word) at each other. If y'want this thread to remain open, take the off topic posts elsewhere. Warned and such. :D